What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

For me, my first income was from $ 1 to $ 3 and I think everyone is like that, even those who earn thousands of dollars now I think or their first income was like that ....
Every success story has a story.

I do not have much and now I mainly rely on this wonderful forum and I hope to get a lot of money until I start and continue in this field

When I first entered theWorld of cryptocurrencies, my income in 24 hours did not e.xceed the dollar. Today, this difference is much greater than that, I strive to make my income much more than that. Every day, income is growing, thanks to the Yobit exchange

Personally my first income was Mining ETH at early 2018, but now it already not that profitable, so I'm choose trading at Cryptocurrency to earn money, and also Yobit Vmining is very nice, because its very profitable succesful program from Yobit, I'm wish Minex will longlast, especially in this pandemic situation because in this situation its very hard to earn money.

I received my first cryptocurrency using airdrop. At that time, I received about$ 100, but now the price of the coin has fallen by 25-30 times.

My first acquaintance with cryptocurrency was the free Satoshi distribution on bitcoin faucets. The amounts were not large, but I was even able to withdraw something.

• +1 1

I earned my first money in the twt coin distribution. This is a cryptocurrency developed by the Trust Wallet cryptocurrency wallet. I got about 750$ from that airdrop.

The first time I traded on an exchange on my first move I made 12.5$ I couldn't believe that in less than a minute I could make so much money. it felt amazing. but in my second move I lost 14$ I didn't understand anything hahaha. that was my first income and my first loss. it is exciting to remember those moments.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:52 AM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

my first profit was like 200 dollars without investing anything but entering a scam page and I lost everything

• +1 1

Well, I remember that it was three years ago and the price of bitcoin was very volatile, I made some bitcoins through PTC sites, I used to earn almost every day some dollars and I think that this experience many traders in the cryptocurrency market went through.

• +1 2

It was a 3 usd worth of BTC taken out of frebitcoin. After many months of work, they were not easy to come by. I even got up at dawn to click on ROLL every hour, it was 24 hours glued to the mobile to get as many satochis as possible. So day after day, then I got tired because it was a lot of work for so little reward. Also, if you add that in the HI LO game I lost 0.0003 BTC on many occasions that had been months to get them, in just a few seconds, it is to die. All this made me go to the investment world and now I do get a good daily return.

At first my income was very low, I could not earn 1 dollar a day; But as I worked, I learned and started new techniques that helped me make more money from cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

In my case, I started participating in airdrops and I continue to do so,
in addition to mining with TRON, and reinvesting in some token that
I find interesting, but I have not made a fortune, but to maintain the
value of money.
  • Useful or interesting 1

Being honest in the world of cryptocurrencies I have not earned absolutely anything if I do not invest a little, if I know of people who get to earn between 5 to 10 $ of cryptocurrencies daily but for my part no, I can tell you that at most I have achieved get $ 1 a day or even a week but it is a matter of who works more to be able to earn, maybe if I invest a little more time in this I can get to get the necessary amount to even invest a little more but as long as I do nothing In this regard I very much doubt get more than what I have achieved. 

• +2 1

The first time I benefited from an airdrop was in 2018, when I got about $ 10. Now it seems that this is very small, but at that time I was very happy. Now, my total income from cryptocurrency is about $ 70.

Earn an approximate of 50 dollars in November of last year with a pollster called dentavox, the pays in your cryptocurrency where it was a feasible option and your payments are safe and even though you no longer use it, it still works today.

• +1 1

My first cryptocurrency deposit was a Faucet called litecoin and it paid me litecoin every hour and I was able to withdraw 0.002 ltc directly to my wallet

My first ever earned cryptocurrency was Bitcoin that I received as a payment from one person.

Next time I.encountered crypto was when I started to mine PRIZM coins on Prizm wallet using the Paramining technology, which is unique and belongs solely to the Prizm blockchain. 

Working on Proof-of-Stake algorithm - new coins are minted right on one's wallet.

Thats what got me into crypto space solid this time.

Ummm .. a really good question ..
My first income from the world of cryptocurrencies, I think, ranges from $ 10 to 20%, yes, this is only, and then it increases, thanks to God, bit by bit.
Now my income is from $ 100 to $ 150 from the world of cryptocurrencies.
I dream that my income per month is from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000 per month. Really, I will be very happy with that.

My first entry into cryptology was with a mobile application which wasn't much but I'm not complaining.And my second income was with an airdrop and I loved it, I was very surprised. It was unbelievable.

• +1 1

My first income from cryptocurrency was from this cryptotalk campaign, I earned 0.002 BTC, I think this is my first pretty good income. I am even more excited to get more from the cryptotalk campaign. I really like cryptotalk because it pays with Satoshi and Talk tokens.

• +2 1

Am new here but one of the my friend earn 9-10 dollar per day and it's enough profit for one person and we can easily withdrawal it by easy steps

• Useful or interesting 1