What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:52 AM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

Hello, I am glad that more people are lovers of the digital world, the first time I entered this world I was very interested in the decentralized world and the way to be able to secure your capital without anyone having control of them other than you, the cryptocurrencies are the financial revolution. After I was in many airdrops and in pages where they are obtained for different tasks, I entered the world of trading, which changed my life, my lifestyle in general, at the beginning it was too hard because it was still beginning and it is true that Nobody gets rich overnight, it is a path full of learning and I am on that path of continuing to learn and teach what I am acquiring to other people who were in the same situation.

I worked in kolotibablo bot and earned 1 usd. when i tried to withdraw,,i saw litecoin option there. i became curious and withdrawn the amount in my newly created coinbase account. it was my first crypto income haha. 

I'm still earning crypto currency.  So far I’ve made a total of  30 to  50 on earn in crypto currencies.  I am really enjoying this platform and am very happy about it.  Many users have made a lot of money from crypto currencies.  I am a deep lover of crypto currency.  Thank you and keep up the good work bro. Me and my friends are very happy and profitable working in crypto currency.  Thanks!

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

I'm not know about income but if you mean about the earn from cryptotalk I have some satoshi in the yobit wallet. Income means the total of wages and other profits or money earned in a year. So your question will be answered next year if I have an income from crypto.

When I started only doing pages of faucets and mini-jobs in that time I could make $ 1 a day, then I was able to capitalize with airdrops and I started with small investments and little more I was increasing my daily income, today I already have more knowledge and I have several ways of earning with cryptocurrencies.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

i still remember my first crypto purchase very well. I was very excited and relied on coinbase. after a short time i switched to yobit. Yobit offers attractive investments to generate daily percentages. I still use yobit and i feel great.

This was some time ago, and it was through the chrome extension at that time called cryptoTab.

Not so much for the first month I think, but a good friend of mine in a first 6 months earned about 5000 dollars and that motivated me to start developing myself in cryptocurrency.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Like anyone joining crypto world for first time I was earning small amounts for first 1 month then after it I learnt many things in crypto I'm joining many airdrops and competitions on telegram and twitter

• +1 1

Everyone is winning small amounts in begin, I have won 140 doge from doge click bot in telegram that why I love dogecoin. 

On 3/2/2020 at 4:05 AM, Alice P. Jackson said:

Since my first income from cryptocurrency, I have earned a fair amount of dollars from it, and I have been earning $ 3-4 per day.

So far I have only found claim taps with little profit and high rate investment systems. But I still haven't found one that you can earn more than $ 1 a day with and I've been in the world of crypto for several years.

On 24.09.2020 at 02:27, Zeshan Khalid said:

I am looking forward to earn today is my first day and I am looking to complete my 100 posts. Hope everything goes fine so far it is a promising platform 

I agree with this as yobit.net looks very promising and I really like its variety in investment and crypto systems.

when i entered crypto world i earn 0.19$ from some sites i'm was so happy because it's was my first earning from internet and i knew that cryptocryptocurrency and i started without any knowldeg so i'm was so happy

Especially if we know that it is possible to delete messages from both ends, and there is no evidence that those who are deceived are nothing. So my advice is that Telegram is something to avoid in the crypto world - especially when it comes to beginners who believe in everything they read.

On the forum, we should pay special attention to those who give their telegram addresses publicly or privately - always use private messages for this because the fraudster cannot delete those in your PM box.

Especially if we know that it is possible to delete messages from both ends, and there is no evidence that those who are deceived are nothing. So my advice is that Telegram is something to avoid in the crypto world - especially when it comes to beginners who believe in everything they read.

On the forum, we should pay special attention to those who give their telegram addresses publicly or privately - always use private messages for this because the fraudster cannot delete those in your PM box.

First day i earned 85 Dogecoin (DOGE) 😂

and i was earning small amounts in the first 2-3 months then i got a good profits 🙂.

• +1 1

I haven't earn anything yet but i'm very new to these things good luck all

i think 11$ is my first payment in crypto trading i earn it free one famous site. it was memorable for me.

I remember that one of my first earnings in cryptocurrencies was from a Stellar irdrop, how in 2014 and I made around $100, at that time I did not understand how they were practically giving me money for such simple steps. Then I understood the why of airdrops and much more.