Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Newcomers have to be constantly involved in receiving information about the forum. I haven't done anything new yet.  Taking the services of the respondents by adequate instruction to know.  The best thing is to do all the work with the provision. If I do my best, the difficulty of the forum will be removed

To my knowledge, an account can be created with an IP address.  If someone tries to create one or more accounts in the hope of making more profit, it will not be acceptable with an IP address.  I run only one with an IP. Thank you all for being by my side

Yes my dear friend If you ip-address any other device which will be networked at connected, then what you can do during this time, you cannot work on those two accounts. When you came, now your   IP address is a match, then there is a very high risk of getting banned on your account.  If you are never confused, the IP address which is not match, then you should work, yes your IP address is only on the account. 

There are some security issue when you want to try your account on an other device I want to tell you that first of all you should to log in in your account in the new device after the logout on the previous device that is beneficial to secure your account

• +3 1

Yes my brother if you already have an account on your device.  Has been banned for some reason.  If you do not want to create an account on this device, your account may also be banned.  You should open a new account on another device.

Yes my dear senior member you are right we have to use one IP address for one account. It will not effect our account. So try that do not try to open your account on different devices. Thank you my dear.

You must have a site for the forum and through it you get the publications through which you can earn money, knowledge and increase your evaluation by following the forum rules

Wow, really, thank you dear for providing this help to us, so that we can apply the correct rules perfectly

My friend thought that you can use lp on any device you want, but the most important thing is to have one account for the forum so that you do not have any possible problem that exposes you to permanently losing your account, such as a ban or a warning

My companion, if the ip you need to use on another gadget doesn't have a second record in the discussion, you can enroll with it unafraid of any issues or obstructing

Thanks for your informative post. I was looking for this and now I'm fearless. I can do my work here without any hesitation now. We should follow the rules and shouldn't use multiple accounts in this platform. 

My companion, if the ip you need to use on another gadget doesn't have a second record in the discussion, you can enroll with it unafraid of any issues or hindering

1 hour ago, Anamika Roy said:

All beginner should know about this.To avoid banned due to multiple accounts, Don't log in your crypto account in free wifi anywhere in malls, cafe or any other public network.Keep  it on mind. @NAFIS287

Yes you are right! Make sure you donot use public wifi Or wifi with which many devices are connected, make sure to use your own data and never use multiple accounts of cryptotalk. Please work hard and work with sincerity. Please keep these instructions in mind.

• +1 1

Of course dear mate , different IP means different device or different WiFi ,so you cannot have two accounts on the same device or WiFi ,because that could lead you to ban .

Seriously, people do not use logic, the IP can be static or dynamic, the forum cannot prohibit something that is basic on the internet, if they prohibit having multiple IPs then the entire forum would be banned hahaha, it is only forbidden to have more than one account , the rest is allowed.

I am sure that the best software is being using in this forum as well the highest security measures as well. And now, I see that the sharing of the same IP address is  not what may get someone banned from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much my brother for clarifying this important question since we all know that we can make the mistake of breaking one of the rules and being banned, in my case I had that doubt since There are times that I work on the PC and other times on my Android, that's why my doubt 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend one thing I want to tell you that if you you on this forum you are facing the different IPS on this forum and you said absolutely right many new members are confused about the different IPS of this forum they have not many knowledge

IP address is the main issue in the cryptotalk if you use it for multiple account in the same device you should not use your account on the sell that is already account exist so do not worry to in the case of IP adress.

Thanks dear for informing us. Many users escaped beginners feel fear to login their acount to other mobile device or in laptop. If you have already acount in your device then you can't use double acount in one device. If you do so you will be banned. 

This is a common misinterpretation by the new members and even older members. It is allowed for you to access your account on different devices with different ip addresses, as long as you have just one account. The rules prohibit multiple accounts, and it is in this case that you would be banned from the forum.

Mostly new comers have this problem if you are new than you need to understand it that if you want to log in another account on the same device before that the device has an account so the second will not log in same device......

You can access your account via any device in as much as there's no existing account in that device or try to create a multiple account which will get you ban from the forum without second thought.

Basically, this problem is more common for newcomers. Because, they are not aware of the rules of the forum. In fact, if you keep one IP running, any other IP may be blocked. Because it is forbidden to keep 2 IPs active on the same device at the same time.