Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

It is difficult and useless to have two accounts, and these are matters that may occur to the new user of this forum

The use of two accounts is not possible for one user.

The lack of experience in this field may make you vulnerable to banning as a result of rudimentary errors. The forum prevents multiple accounts, so these mistakes expose the perpetrator to the ban. You can be careful and work to implement the laws and abide by them.

• +2 1

Thank you for telling this such great knowledge.I think having  multiple accounts and having different ip address are both different reasons for banning. Having multiple accounts means using more than one accounts in same phone and having different ip address means using one account in more than one phones which tracks different ip addresses. 

Edited by Afreen603

I had also my confusion about this topic.Thank you so much for bringing this topic on discussion.Now i am clear about using this account safely under 1ip address.I will sure memorize the fact that i should not use one ip address for multiple account.

There is no problem if your IP address chnages. There will only be a problem when one IP account or address are discovered for a single account. This will move a motion against your account being hacked. You have to maintain a simple and single IP for a single account

Don't be feared, you can use IP address with same account . It will not banned . You can use one account and with safe IP address. Thanks for sharing this information.

Yes, you are right brother. IP address don't create any problems to you if you haven't any other Cryptotalk Accout on that IP Address. It means you have to use only one IP Address for oy one Cryptotalk Accout. If you will use the IP address of someone which already using the Cryptotalk then you will be got banned due to multiple accounts. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my opinion don't make multiple accounts its always safe when we have one account and also  i think we should have only one account in one IP address. If you have 2 accounts in same IP address then you may end up with some problems with your both accounts. 

Thanks for sharing such knowledge, I once have a case of IP address. My phone crashed the week I join this forum after making few comments in my first 100 post, Am now using my account with my new phone. As a beginner note that their is no problem in having different IP address but avoid having different account.

• +1 1

as I understood from the rules it's not allowed to have more than 1 account on the same device or same network , I can understand the point of not having more 1 account on 1 device to avoid spamming but with not allowing to share the same network or wifi it's not good because in my case for example I work on my wifi but my brother couldn't make an account because he will cause to get both of us banned if he does and this doesn't makes sense , hope admins reconsider this situation about sharing same network

• +4 1

It is allowed for you to access your account on different devices with different ip addresses, as long as you have just one account. The rules prohibit multiple accounts, and it is in this case that you would be banned from the forum.

All things considered my companion, this point truly stresses me. I don't hazard signing in from another gadget inspired by a paranoid fear of losing my record. I am following your remarks, my companions, to profit in such manner. much obliged to all of you

On the off chance that one record login to two diverse IP addresses, at that point it's OK however in the event that you login two unique records on same IP, at that point both of your record will get prohibited. So please evade to utilize numerous records on one gadget.

• +5 1

To clear your confusion, you should first go to the About Forms section of Cryptotalk and read the rules. It is a clear that two accounts with one IP address cannot be made. This will make both your accounts ban. You need to create only one account on one device. You should always follow the rules  of cryptotalk.

You cannot open multiple accounts on one mobile, one account can be opened on one mobile. If you open more than one account, the ID will be bandaged. You do not need to open multiple accounts if you want to change IP. If you want to keep your account safe, follow the rules and regulations of the IP devices.

My friend, I agree.  Of course, this is a very difficult task for newcomers because newcomers have no idea about IP.  They must be easily informed about all the rules of the forum after joining the forum.  They have to change the IP for security reasons.  So if you have no idea about this, take ideas and advice from the members of the seniors.  Take things in stride and try not focus too much on the problem.

Some people think using two different IP address on the same account could bring them issues like a warning point or a band. It's just Puting your information on another device it's not illegal in the forum but if that device already have another account it could be a problem..

Some people think using two different IP address on the same account could bring them issues like a warning point or a band. It's just Puting your information on another device it's not illegal in the forum but if that device already have another account it could be a problem..

This is a confusion i don't want to criticize it but you left me no choice with this your particular post are you encouraging the newbies to open multiple accounts? If no please Let's drop the greediness one account is enough for us as long as we follow the rules and regulations of the forum.thanks

Dear you are right we can can't create two accounts on the same ip address and if we have one account and try to make another account then there are many chances to face and you can banned and unable to work this platform. Because one ip address has one account.

If you use one ip adress for create 2 account you will face many type problems and i contacted the moderator because of my concern at least now everything is clear to me good luck.

Dear friend take special care about the IP address. Don't use two accounts with same IP address and and not be transfer one account to other device to login it here. Try to avoid these things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly, you can use your cryptotalk account in different positives but you must first confirm that this new device has not been used before with another cryptotalk account because if that is the case, your account will be banned because the ip would appear with multi accounts

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend I agree with you. There is no harm to login your account to any other IP address. Because there is no danger as long as you don't have multiples accounts. But if you have multiples accounts then you have to login them in different different IP addresses. Because if you login into same IP address than your both accounts are in dangers

I appreciate your knowledge u doing good post i advised that people don't try to make 2 id,s in one mobile its not good for your account . U just creat one id in one ip adreess u can't creat second id in this ip address .

Yes you are right we can use one account on different device if no other account is being used on the other device. This means that if we are using our account in mobile, we can also login our account on laptop or computer. But using more than one account on one device may result in a ban.