Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I have also seen few posts of beginners and they are confused in registering account. Exactly, if you have not registered an account on a device then you can register on it without any stress. Only multiple accounts from same devices are not allowed.

Dear, 

If you are going to use one account with different ip so it is ok and it will not harm your account but if you use one ip with different accounts so it be prohibited. 

You know every forum have some rules and you have to follow them. 

This forum has some rules. According to the rules and regulations you can't  use multiple account and you cant use different IP address. If you do that you can be ban. So be careful about this things.

This issue is very important since we must be careful when opening our accounts in different IPs since we can close it by multi-accounts it is important that we verify the IP before entering or try not to change IP, because it is only allowed one account for each IP address

Yes, because of not understanding the rules well, some people make mistakes and consider that changing the IP address is not allowed in the forum, so some members are afraid to change the IP address or log in from another device.

Yes, because of not understanding the rules well, some people make mistakes and consider that changing the IP address is not allowed in the forum, so some members are afraid to change the IP address or log in from another device.

I have seen many similar posts regarding the ip address as many beginner come here and ask the same question if they can use multiple accounts with same IP address. Thank you for sharing this valuable information here..

Thank you for this wonderful information. There are many newbies here that do encounter such problem but don't voice it out. With this, I believe issues of this nature will be settled. 

You are right. At first, you have to create one account of cryptotalk in your device. Do not use multiple accounts in one device. You can share your wifi and mobile data with others. But if admin find your multiple accounts in same device, you will be banned by admin. So try to understand properly what is ip address. 

I am a beginner so I don't know much about this topic but I will strongly learn what an IP is and how it works also what can make an IP different from one another

• +1 1

We all should need to take special care about the ip address. Its plays an important role. Dear beginners all of us need to use one ip address for one account. Using two accounts by one ip address is strictly prohibited.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the beginning i was also afraid that if i log in my account from other devices then it would be harmful for me but after contact with moderators then i became restless

For novices.

You have your mobile and your mobile has a unique IP deal.

Plus the IP deal will work for you merely one time.

Do you can make an account by one IP address.

When you use one IP address for creating 2 bank account you will face a number of problems.. so avoid using up a deal two times.

Me too was very worry about the ip I respect and learning from our senior and I very thankful to senior because they are teaching there joiner.

May be you are using a particular kind of phone and something happened to it which make you to change your phone,  then all you need to do is to login to the new phone as long as there is no other account with that phone,  because it only a taboo  to have double account in a single device. 

Yes yoh say right. Beginners can be confused when they face such situation. But don't worry you can open your account on another device which has changed ip address. But one thing to be remember is to that your account should be opened in only one device otherwise you could be banned by moderators.

• +3 1

If there are so many accounts by using the same IP from the same locations, I think system automatically detects everything., I think that only dynamic ip users have to worry about this, because they might change ip's and lose the account, so I'm glad you explained this one.

• +1 1

Of course you said right, in this way we will also be given a statement that the administration feels that we have two accounts, if we open the same account on other phones also. But if it is so that we use our same account on other phones, on which there is no account before, then crypto is not an issue.

Hello my friend, we should be carefully about different IP address, we should only one IP address in one account, if we use 2 different IP address then we banned...

It is very important that as beginners we learn the rules of the forum so as not to have to be averted. we must know that we can only use one account per IP if we use two accounts with a single IP we will be banned.

• +3 1

Thank you brother for clearing this out. As a newbie I was confused about the ip address issue. So your experience is helpful for me. It will help me to keep everyone to follow the rules of the forum as the administrators are very strict about the rules. 

My companion, if the ip you need to use on another gadget doesn't have a second record in the gathering, you can enroll with it unafraid of any issues or hindering

In my opinion you use only one account at one ip address you can't use other account at same ip adress  in same device. You can double account in other device it is not problem. If you use double account in same ip adress then your account will banned.

Dear, if you use 2 account in one device,  moderators will ban your both accounts. Because it goes against rules. You cannot use multiple account in one ip address. So everyone should be careful about using ip address.