Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

The rules and regulations of this platform is the must important thing that should be known to all the members of this platform and creating post in English is part of the rules, therefore the members in this platform should make a post in simple and correct English for better understanding.

You are right, my friend, following the rules is necessary and should never be neglected until we fall into trouble or be warned and prohibited for the English language. Our writing must be correct and understandable so that the rest of the members can understand it

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we have to abide by the rules of the English language and ease of expression in order not to fall into the problem of not being able to convey the meaning of the idea.
Especially if we research and read a lot to provide good content that benefits everyone, we must be careful so that our fatigue is not wasted.

I agree with you dear fellow. Irrelevant posts lead us no where and we must conduct sone research on how to write. We must know the grammar rules and sentence arrangement. There are some rules of writing English and we should atleast learn those rules before writing

Absolutely right here all those member are quiet safe which are using the correct way of English and explain all the topic in  very good and easy way. If the reply contains very smooth and easy wording which can be understandable by every able then he will save to stay here.

Surya1234

yeah you are right we must read a post then comment on it to have a vague idea what the post is about and we must follow the rules properly to avoid getting banned from the cryptotalk forum

This is true. Proficiency in the English language ensures that we understand the topic well so that we can provide a useful and completely related comment, taking into account.

Abide by the terms and conditions of this forum.

My dear friend, in order to be able to complete here inside cryptotalk, you must follow the rules that concern him, so among these rules you write in English or Russian and avoid language errors in order not to be subject to the ban, so I have to be excellent in English or you must use the translator

• +2 1

It is very necessary to pay attention to the issue of writing within this forum because your occurrence of grammatical errors may expose you to a warning by officials and that repeating the matter may cause you to prohibit, so you must work more on your language in order not to fall into this taste

• +2 1

True, my friend, it is very important to master the English language and write clear and understandable, and it is very important to adhere to the basic rules of the forum

Exactly as well as, we must beware of spelling errors and must be avoided so that we do not get a point of warning and then the ban, and do not forget that it is not permissible to copy and paste a comment of one of the members, this is called fraud

Thank you, friend, for this useful advice. Indeed, we must write correctly and use simple and uncomplicated vocabulary in order to be understandable to everyone, and we must read the terms well before starting work in order to avoid falling into the ban.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Yes, you are right. We have to create publications on the topic at hand and not address another topic or other ideas. We also have to write them in a distinct and qualitative manner, taking into account the English spelling and linguistic rules. We must write in a clear and expressive manner with the choice of simple and expressive phrases and expressions,  And stay away from complicated explanation and verbosity

Writing correctly saves us alive in this platform. if we want to work in this site, then we have to know how to write English correctly. Also If You want to become a successful member in this forum you must write a good content and make good topics.

I agree with you, my friend, that this forum has rules that must be adhered to, and one of these rules is writing posts in the English language, which must be a correct English language so that the topic is clear and understood by everyone, because when there are mistakes in writing the topic, that will make The reader confuses and may not understand the idea of the topic and thus the topic will receive negative reviews even if it is a good topic 

I agree with you that talking about cryptocurrencies is the best way to get currency with minimal work also to share your information about this forum, give tips, I think it is a good and easy way to get money while you are at home .. This is the best way to work from home.

Yes this is definitely good thing to think before write and also keep it  mind that what we are writing and what is the content .

i think our safety is more important for staying in this informative forum so our writing must be correct we have command on grammar and not do any mistake that cause grammatically mistake for us and create confusion for other members so safe your account by doing your best.   

You are right my friend. We must know the English language correctly before writing posts, and with days, you will be able to master the English language well with this wonderful forum.

I think it's better to write without mistakes, but the most important thing is that speech is understandable and easy to understand for everyone, so I'm leaning toward simple terms, and we're human beings, so it's easy to make mistakes, I don't think it's that important.

Yes. We know that there are some who were really not fluent in speaking the English language and i can suggest using google translate for that so they can also cope with the forum language.

We must improve ourselves in the English language, as the English language is a basic thing with CryptoTalk, we can only participate in English or Russian

He who sees himself needs more experience in order not to make a mistake to seek the help of the translator.

To function here, you must know all of the rules and just comment on anything that are applicable to the subject or forum you are in. Your article can be removed if you make remarks or answer questions that are not answered in the forum. This is critical information about our new candidates. Before you begin earning, please familiarize yourself with the forum's rules.

Yes it's true and mandatory for all the members who have joined the forum for sharing news and information, they need to know more about English language, because of creating posts in the best and safest way.