How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

You can look in youtube about wallet or search in socalmedias and the greater part of cash doubler wallets is trick store your assets just on famous and safe wallets like blockchain or coinbase.

Yes Friend you are right. There are many scam wallets out there and they are difficult to notice but you have to increase your reputation.

Always to know if a wallet is legitimate and safe, it must be a recognized and very popular wallet, the wallet since it makes you more sure that many people use that wallet and have no problems. This is how you find a legitimate and secure wallet.

I am deeply sorry for this topic I don't know anything about this topic but wallets it's security that you can sAlf ur Bitcoin and tolk 

The best and the easier way to pin out a good wallet it's by research. When proper research is taken,so you will be provided with alot of informations about several wallet with little charges.

I think most people have that kind of that feeling that this is the right one and so we need to really put up a perfect chance for us to really regulate everything that would make everything work perfectly . there are ratings, Like when you go to the google app store you can see that happening that is important you do that kind of work

Before choosing a wallet to store all your digital assets and funds make sure that it is trusted and legit. Because when you use a fake wallet there's a big chance that all the cryptocurrency you put there will be wasted and you can't get it back. Make sure first the legitimacy of the wallet you want to use and also it is popular and trusted by any people in the crypto world.

Yes there are alot of scam sites, so i would suggest to do some research and on the basis of public reviews you should choose a good wallet. There are many good wallet rightnow like coinbase etc. I am using yobit which also a great wallet and have investment option as well.

Avoid using the new ones that are coming out on the market because they will generally steal your coins. You can also leave your tokens in an Exchange and you can transfer them to other places when you need them. And if you have any significant capital, it is best to buy a cold wallet. The best are the Nano ledger brand, it is the best option of all, because they are the safest that exist in the market and you carry your coins everywhere. 

it is best to use wallets that have been proven for years and with good reviews, it is better not to take new ones, because they can be scammed with the maximum probability.

Though i have no idea about that which one is the legit or free from scams but as i know that the yobit is so secure and safe if you want to use so use yobit 

On 2/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

@rchres You can search for portfolios, consult the elderly, and get to know them on the legitimate portfolios, as I keep in the yobit platform, as it is very safe and provides many currencies that can be used

Dear as we all know that wallet is a place in which we safe our income of our hard working , so if our wallet is not safe and secure then our earning also in the risk, so we should get full information and do research about wallet before Choosing it , before choosing wallet check the reviews on the play store about it.

But I'll prefer you to choose the CoinBase wallet.

• +2 1

Through the number of subscribers to this wallet and the opinions of members in this wallet, I advise you to choose a very popular, old and well-known wallet such as blockchain, coinbass and turst. It is the best wallet currently.

Yes that is true there are a lot of scam  wallets out there ,you should research on the legitimacy of the wallet before you deposit coins in them . Try to use wallets which are more popular and more used, you can easily understand about the wallets legitimacy through its users.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

Hey dear fellow as you asked about but I don't have enough knowledge about it and didn't have any experience about it but you can visit wallet section and can read seniors posts I mostly use perfect money wallet to get my earnings

To know if your wallet is legit or not you have to go for more research and seek more knowledge from the forum members and make sure you also read the posts of forum members it will really help you alot

I will suggest you to go for common, trustworthy wallets and always do some Internet research on any wallet you want to use before placing your coins in there.

This is a good topic my dear mate because i am also new here and also want to know which wallet is best for us.I am also doing my research to know that which one is best because there are many scams wallet here but also reading the comments of seniors members at your post and hope that you and me will find our answer here.

• Useful or interesting 1

You'll find out for the overall notecase you're victimization serves as morganatic operating room impostor by way of conducting on-again operating theatre placing onto spectacular installation and spot sensational perspectives of these which proved this one as the overall acclaim for the overall notecase.

Yiu can search on google and find different views about wallets. You can also check the trading volume on wallet and chek their white paper.  Always try to hold your cryptocurrency on those wallet which have good reputation in market and their security system is strong

To be convinced in your wallet, before using it, be certain to find out about the builder of the petition, their establishment scheme, and what investing subsidizing the task has. If you liked everything from these arguments and there are no handicap, then take this wallet. I also suggest using the beforehand known, insure wallets. For example, Block chain or assurance bag.

There's really no assurance that a wallet is legal and the only thing we can do is read reviews with it and watch it on YouTube to make sure that a lot of users trust the wallet you're going to choose. I suggest you try the coinbase as well.

I think you should find out first about the wallet you want to use.  People should take review for this, you can take advice from seniors.  And if your wallet is valid, then you must be allowed to withdraw money from the wallet.

• +3 1