Which exchanger is always best what you think? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

On 2/24/2020 at 1:11 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

In my view, yobit binance and bitrex are the best exchanges. I work with all three exchanges for personal use, and I am very pleased with them because they are legit and legitimate, and their prices are also modest. I highly recommend these exchanges.

Actually, Yobit and Coinbase are my favorites, they are simple and easy to use with quite a variety of currencies.They are top exchanges and very safe . We find more facilities and many earning methods in this exchanges.They really build trust on users.Other point to mention is their Interface is very suitable to your investment and trading needs which makes the exchange even worth.

• +3 1

Right, it would be difficult to accumulate 10k coins, for not everyone around here writing 20 pieces a day, and online at most 100 users, so that they will produce or more a few coins, and if 100 satoshi each, then it's some bits just a little for the exchange in general)) and even more so because not all those fools to sell everything at once and for 100 satoshi (a penny, in fact)... so count up - there would be a dwind

Thankyou for your kindness question but i am new in this form and i try to learn this exchange the trade and one day i learn the exchange the trade and future i work im bitcoin because this currecny is very faithfull for earning.

In my view, yobit, Binance, and Bitrex are the best exchanges. I work in these three exchanges for personal use. And I was really pleased with these exchanges because they are legitimate and genuine, with low fees. These are my own recommendations.

I believe that Binance is the best trading platform in the world of currencies because it allows us to have a smooth mobile application, its trading volume is very high, it contains a lot of trading pairs and supports futures trading.

• +2 1

We don't know that some exchanges look great and can be hacked and shut down, we don't know if they will always be good. For the time I use Yobit and don't care a lot about the rest but I look for opportunities anywhere possible. Watch out for scam exchanges and only use ones you can trust.

Good question dear In my point of view Yobit.net is best exchanger of 2021.Recently I exchange the bitcoin stoashi with US $dollars it's too much benificail and good for my earnings.

The best exchanges that I have tried and worked on are Yobit, Binance, Probit, and Pancake Swap. These are the exchanges that I have traded on recently, and the most important one of them is yobit and Binance because I am still new to the Probit platform.

Edited by Fatima Alre
  • +2 1

personally i use yobit for trading and exchange. yobit is big trading exchange platform since 2014. Yobit is more secure site and also yobit has 2af code system for your account security

• +1 1

I can name three markets that are the best in my view until now: yobit, poloniex, and binance. I mentioned those because I have personal experience with them; I am aware of other markets but have never used them, which is why I did not mention them.

They are par excellence, both for my use and recognition also of the community, Binance, Yobit and Coinbases, since there are multiple services that it offers to its users, its security and that it always manages a graph of at the time of the increases or decreases that has the different currencies. Apart from their commissions they are the most accessible on the market.

Good question dear t think on Yobit.net the best exchange is bitcoin with dollar's.In my point of view this is too much beneficial exchange and many time gave me good profit.

I have been hearing about binance as a best exchanger but I haven't used it before my best exchanger so far is yobit which has low transaction fees and at same time the exchange rate are low and is easy and also fast to use

There are many platforms, but in my opinion Binance is in the first place followed by Yobit, I think that Yobit outperforms Binance in several points, the most important of which is safety, but it should develop itself more to become more popular than Binance

There is a lot of good trading, but for me I only use yobit and Binance because they both have a chain interface and the Binance platform contains futures trading with great leverage.