Replying in a same topic.. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I have done that in several occasions, and nothing got wrong with my account, the thing is that ,members can reply in same topic but the content of the post most not be the same , it has to be different things and different meaning

You can see an icon which turn black once you comment on the topic.So if you forget about comment, you can see that icon to be sure that you have already commented or not.

@Enxz hello my friend, I'm a beginner and I accidentally replied to 2  post two times, and when I enquired about this to my friend he told that it won't be counted. And I think he was true as when I checked the number of my useful posts it was 2 less than the number of posts I've made on that same day.

• +1 1

This will be considered spam, since it is easy to know if you have already commented on a topic previously, for that the symbols that appear on the sides of each topic are used, the only way to respond several times, is to clarify doubts or respond to tags from other users .

My friend I want to tell you that you should not to write it more than one comments on any topic that is against the rule of this forum I want to tell you that if you do this you are being ban on this forum so you should to avoid that the repetition of the comments

• +5 1

Dear friend if you reply any topic then balloon where we select topic will black and if we not select that topic the balloon would be white that means we have not yet reply that topic.

• +3 1

Replying to the same topic over and over again is not in accordance with the rules of cryptotalk. If you reply more on the same topic, your account may be bann. It is better that you reply to different topics.

I think it's fine while replying on the same topic 2nd or 3rd time as all the comments on the posts are merged and you will get paid to each post if it is counted and also you may add different information on same post if you are replying 2nd time.

To know either you response to a message or not check the message icons in the beginning of the question if they turned black then you have respond earlier to that message if they are white then you did not respond to the message. 

My dear friends if you post comment same topic again that is not good. If you send same topic again your topic delete and your too wast. You always send comment different topics, so you are a success person. So you do not repeat a topic again 

• +3 1

Hello! There is no compelling reason to stress on the off chance that you ever answered on a similar subject the lone thing that will occur is that you won't be paid for the second answer which you have posted. You can likewise push on the following uninitiated theme with the goal that you don't go to the read point once more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

If we comment twice on a topic then we will not have any problem but according to the rules we have to comment once on 1 topic.We will be paid 1 time for commenting on 1 topic.

If we post the same comment over and over again, our account may be blocked. But if we comment on one topic separately, there is no fear of ban, nothing will happen. We can comment on a post again.

According to my point of view if you replied a same topic two times and your both posts does not match each other and contains different knowledge then nothing will be happen.i think its not a very big problem but you avoid for making posts twice on the same topic.

Replying to a same topic is not a scary thing at all. We all not paid for the extra comment we do in a single topic. So wee should very careful before replying to a topic. We should check out that we comment on the the following topic or not.  

Really I don't have knowledge about this and these are differentiate by the color of black and white if something other than this guide.me.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Hey you can't do reply on same topic in little interval of time you need to chose other topics as time passes then if you done reply on same topic it will never effect your earning but try to do on other ones so that you can get knowledge

• +1 1

I recommend that you read the rules of the forum so that you do not have problems with your account since if you answer the same topic twice you can receive warning points. It is stipulated in the rules you must be very careful, to avoid that the topics have their symbol that we It allows detecting which topic we have already discussed and which one has not.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, Enxz said:

According to the rules, once we comment on a topic, we get paid once.If you comment on the same topic twice, you will not be paid twice.So if you comment twice, there will be no problem but you will not be paid.

• +1 1

One thing is most attractive in the forum that you can not comment twins in a single post .The forum give us a hint with every post that if two ballons black and one is single that means you not comments on the post  if one balloona are totally black that means you commented on this if you reponse double in one post forum will not paid  the money to you of that post.

Hay friend the membership of this website are not answering the same.

The members of the crypto talk is changing the answer and not copying to other.

Yes i think nothink happens to your account like banning issues etc when you comment on a single poat twice it counts in your yobit.net but i think crypto talk forum dosent pay you for typing a same comment or typing xomment on a single post two times but i didnt know very well waiting for the views of senoir members.

My dear friends if you post comment same topic again that is not good. If you send same topic again your topic delete and your too wast. You always send comment different topics, so you are a success person. So you do not repeat a topic again.

If you respond to the same topic, it's fine because your previous replies are merely combined and it's still counted as one. But to prevent spamming, just have it one time instead. 

My friend, when you enter a segment next to each symbol, you'll see an icon in the form of a letter. This symbol helps you to know whether or not you replied to a message. If the symbol is a black balloon, this means that you have responded to the message beforehand, because if you are in black and white, you will respond without any issues or penalties.