Yobit password and login forget - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

If you forgot both of them then there is no way to recover your account and actually it's strange that you forgot your login too , we all forget our passwords then recover it from our email inbox but forgetting the login itself make it a bit suspicious if the account you trying to restore is really yours or not 

anyway I hope you remember it soon if it's the truth because it's really hard to lose your balance that you worked hard to make it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is really stressful, I had once try the process of retrieving my yobit password using forgotten password option but unfortunately till date I couldn't receive a notification conveying my password to enable login in to my account. So that left me with no option than to open new account for continues transactions. 

The only solution is to review the support team at the platform or the support team on Telegram and remember the username or email, and then they can help you solve this problem.

Easily you can recover your password if it is being forgotten by you through your Email, keep remembered your email in any situation

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend here is a password recovery system with your log in option. And you have eto press in this recovery option. And have to give your email and you will get a mail. And after that you can recover your password. 

If you forget there password you dont need to woory and panic you can easily recovered your pasward.ita a very simple first to can put your gmail.and below click on the forget password when you click on the forget password then you can go to the mail and open your mail you see a new code you put it and you can set a new password.you can easily restore your password.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/23/2020 at 12:30 PM, Ruba55 said:

Do not worry, my friend, if you forgot the password for your account in Yobit, you will not lose anything, you just have to go to Yobit and write your email and then click on the forgotten password option, then options appear for you to set a new password via email messages, so be calm Everything will be fine.

@Ruba55You are absolutely right mate and i totally agree with you. There is no need for any panic if a member forget his password because it can be recovered back via the members email. All the member need to do is enter his account email address and click on forget password and a message will be sent to the email to reset the password. So this is nothing to worry about.

• +5 1

You can recover your password in yobit exchange if your email is still active. Just click on forgot password and an email will be sent to your gmail for confirmation just to make sure it's you. I think you should try this method. 

• +5 1

I have never had a case like you, I think you need to recover your account. The recovery process is very easy as long as you click on the forgotten password and confirm again, follow the instructions.

• +5 1

My thoughts! Don't worry dear,you can go and click the button forgot and reset password and genrat new password yobit login,and next time to be very carefully, because password is very important so if you should secure password, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you forget your password. If you enter the Forgot Password on Yobit then a code number will go to your email then cheak your email and u got your forget password don't worry it's so easy

Don't worry my dear friend, Just go to the yobit login site from there you can find forgot password option. Using that option you can reset your password. When you reset your password please make it a note and then try to login in yobit account. 

It is not a very big problem my dear. If you forgot your password just click on the reset password and follow the steps. It is apiece of cake mate. You have to provide email and boom your yobit is active.

hiya my expensive, you could  overlook your password don't worry just click the forget about password and restart your password and create the brand new password simple. currently i've forget the yobit account password.

If you have forgotten your login and password, try to request a password recovery by clicking the "Forgot your password" feature in the login feature, it will require your email address.I shoot pictures for my part and keep it in a safe place but the better you are the better you are on the other side even if you don't send your mail it can recover.

Hi my friend. You can reset your password in almost all of the sites in the Internet by clicking the "forgot password" button. Just write your e-mail adress and a link to reset your password will be sent to your e-mail account. Then you can login to your e-mail adress, you can click the link to reset your password.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

No need to worry about it if you have forgot the password of the account you just need to click on the log in and then click forget password and can reset the password again very easily.

You can easily restore your account password by username. They will send you a verification code on your gmail. Then you need to click on that links what they provided on your gmail. Then you will get new password option. So it is very easy way to restore your yobit account.

• +2 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

Hi dear You do not have to worry, if you click above the forgotten password, then  the password will be interchanged and you can use your account again. 

Hello, I'm really sorry and I know that your post will also help several users who may have had this problem, everything has a solution, what you must do is enter the platform and enter your email to click on the option to forget my password, so you can receive an email to set a new password.

It has been an occasion for me when I have joined this platform And I created an account on the yobit  but then I forgot the password of this account due to which I have to delete my cryptotalk account and also your yobit account is to be deleted. Because I cannot recover my yobit account which has happened to me 

It has happened to me once, I had created my yobit account, whose password I did not remember, then it was not possible for me to recover that account, I saw the same solution, I deleted the account and then created a new account and its password  is written by me on my dairy.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very simple to get back. All you have to do, just log in to the site and click on forget password, you will ask to provide your e-mail and after you submit it your e-mail a link will be sent to you then click on that link and your will be ask to provide a new password once you do that you're good to go.