Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

if you want some kind of safe investments go for the investment in the bank or any other option with the less risk in the cryptocurrency there is a big risk of loss

I think it depends on the right choice of platform on which the currency is invested. We must choose a platform that enjoys global confidence and achieves the necessary protection of members' information and their currency.am i right @Ryan_07 @Sdealer

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, Daniel stark said:

I think it depends on the right choice of platform on which the currency is invested. We must choose a platform that enjoys global confidence and achieves the necessary protection of members' information and their currency.am i right @Ryan_07 @Sdealer

Yes that it is! Before investing on anything we must have to research on it, know it history, future, hypes,  risks, ups downs. It will reduce the risk of investments and you can hope for a good profits from it. @Daniel stark

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes, it is completely safe, but you have to have the experience and knowledge, and you have to be careful in this work and not trust everyone who asks you for money in exchange for investment or trading. 

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrency depends on what method we use to store it and how much we invest. Sometimes it is better to invest because sometimes we have to incur huge losses.  They are why we don't know about it. Before investing we should do a thorough investigation so that we do not face any loss and our money is safe.

Yes. Anyway, the biggest thing to take into consideration in this business is the risk. It can be a matter of time to lose a large part of your deposit. However, if you are a good analyst, you can reduce the risks.

Depending on the idea you have on cryptocurrency, but to me I prefer making my investments on cryptocurrency because I have the believe in it that no matter how hard it will I will not loss in investing on cryptocurrencies

On 2/19/2020 at 11:30 PM, Seedra said:

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

Investing in particular is risky wherever you find it, just pay close attention to the movement of the market and always follow it to avoid loss. 

Investing into cryptocurrency involve a risk just like other any investment platform but due to the nature of cryptocurrency as the price fluctuate with time you might gain sometimes and sometimes you might loose.

I think investing in crypto is safe.  Because many people are making money from here and can earn money by investing.  So I think it's safe to pay into crypto.

All business is risky, so crypto coin investment also risky but if we research properly in crypto coin than risk will come less. Crypto coin investment also profitable too, specially trading crypto coin.

Yes it's safe to invest in cryptocurrency especially if you know what you are doing, investing on cryptocurrency has a timing, because once you started buying coins while their price is still high, you will have a hard time on getting a good profit event the bull run came. It's better to buy coins when it's bearish.

It is depend on you if you have knowledge about crypto currency then crypto is safe for investment but if you not have knowledge about crypto currency then first learn then invest.

Good day mate. You should know that there is no investment that is completely safe. There must be some kind of risk attach to it. But in order to be a good investor, you have to identify those risks involved and know how to manage them. That is why you must research adequately before making any investment.

Thousands of people are investing in cryptocurrency. Investment is the best medium. You can make a lot of profit by investing. Cryptocurrency is a secure site, you can invest securely on this site. However, you can invest in long term currency.

Crypto investment is a very good way of earning. Those that buy and hold for some period of time in cryptoworld have benefits and some have become rich through bitcoin holding and investment. 

Well this question whatever this is safe to invest in crypto currency is quite interesting type of question. If you will not make proper research and having no background knowledge than definitely it is not safe. 

• +3 1

It is totally safe to invest in crypto but like every investment platform, you must be careful and aware when you are trading in it. You must be able to take decisions efficiently and mature. Also you must need to do huge research and all before investing so that your chances of getting a loss would be really low.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that this is save to investment on the crypto but one thing I want to tell you that when you do the investment first of all you should to analyse about the market that is  very beneficial for you

something dependent upon then you really when why and how u endued with except investment serves as dangerous generally then you really may digest a big amount might very well just not or than you really will say everything depends upon the condition going from the market.

Nowadays, there’s a lot of investment platform that spread over the whole world in terms of online. So that it is difficult to us in choosing on what is the best and legit investment platform. We are all afraid of getting scam, just to avoid that before choosing the investment platform it is necessary to check their site and backgrounds of it if they have a previous history of losing money, and also check their user’s feedback so that you will get familiar on their platform. Just to make secure, I prefer to use the most popular investment platform so that you will assure that you money is safe.

• +2 1

Yes, the opinion is that investing in cryptocurrencies is safe, but a good strategy must be used to avoid losses. In general, I think that the field of cryptocurrency is safe to invest in.

• +1 1

Risk in everywhere. Without risk you don’t able to do business. You have to choose then job. So take risk. But work with your mind and work smartly. Then you can earn profit from anywhere. So you can try to    invest crypto.     

• +2 1

I cannot say that it is 100% safe because it depends on the currency in which you are investing and on the place or platform you are investing in. We are constantly witnessing fluctuations in the market, so it will be safe to invest if you can choose the right time to buy and sell.

My friend it depends our knowledge, because knowledge is a key of success, if we have a knowledge then we will do anything without knowledge you will face a lose take care..