Telegram scammers! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

We must be careful to give information to anyone, even if we know him, because it will be used for fraud and fraud. No one is safe on the Internet. We must act cautiously.

• +1 1

My friend, I do not wish to work except in this forum because it is very safe, but I think that there are sites on the Telegram, but in my opinion there may be fraud in them

• +2 1

Yes,there are many scammers in telegram. I also face many scammers in telegram. They ask you to invest money to their site. I give you a good advice. Don't listen to them. They will try to steal your money.  So be careful. 

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

@danherbias07 yeah that bro thanks for sharing this information with us. Yeah we also know scammers want to scam us with any way they want to scam us with the telegram groups also with duplicate games and applications and they also want to scam us with our Gmail accounts etc. so guys don't trust anyone and don't share anything I mean personal information with anyone if you want to not face any scam. My blessings with you best of luck. 🥰

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Yes you are right that most of the apps like telegram is totally scam and they make people fool and gets their money and private information and innocent people get been trapped in their scams. So never go for option given by an unknown person.

Unfortunately, the most detrimental to the reputation of the business in general and to the coding in particular are the huge number of fraudsters, as they have become more than market related.For every user of cryptocurrency to avoid this telegram but this youtuber uses telegram and lets you join the world channel and only makes fake calls which is really a waste of time.

Usually, once an account has been  reported by significant number of users, telegram will mark it as a scam account. Telegram has a place to report potential scammers at the rate of notice scammers @notoscam . you can send the screenshots of the conversation or forward suspicious messages there.

Yes newbies you have to be careful on knowing the kind of telegrams you join and associate with because scammers are now able to open telegrams with the name of some sites so always research and have vital information before joining any telegram group

I have experienced a great deal of these wire con artists in my experience with digital money and since I have found that most things about digital money on wire is a trick, I at this point don't utilize it for anything that identifies with digital currency.

You shouldn't talk to anyone about the cryptocurrency on the telegram. 

there are a lot of scammers on telegram and we try to contact you and they cannot steal your money so stay protected and keep away from people who take interest in your account.

Thank you so much for giving this useful  information about telegram scammer.yes Manny People believe them and lose their acoount.we must avoid them.

• +3 1

Few days ago I joined a Facebook group related to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins where I saw many post about telegram. Telegram scammers Samy to join telegram groups to earn money I think social media and other platforms should stop the telegram scams and we should always the be aware of this type of scams and save our money.

You should ignore spam and avoid dealing with untrustworthy people in order to ensure that your funds and accounts are preserved, in addition to keeping passwords out of the reach of others.

Yes. We should always be careful to who we give our personal information to . Always be clever and be intelligent when you take decisions. Be careful and be clever. Act smart and think smart. Take decisions according. 

Yes that's right, we must be alert  when you are doing anything. Mainly while using apps like telegram because there will false sites that can get your account hacked so think before doing anything. 

Telegram is plagued with users who only seek to scam directly or indirectly, through the use of misleading advertising or invitations to projects where they "have made" a lot of money with little investment, of course many fall and lose their funds, but I think that's one way to learn, mistakes make you grow.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

be grateful you accordingly to a great extent for the in sequence you assert provided consequently much.  From the in a row you hold certain us, we boast survived a vast scam.  for the reason that of that, I don't manage telegrams.  I was perceptive of the adverse possessions of the in a row you provided later.  I will by no means function telegrams from at this instant on.

Block them already.

Yes there are many telegram scammers who are there to trap the inocent people. Many bots are on telegram that gives eye catching offers trap inocent people and steal their money.. so we should avoid them and be antentive all time.

I'm not sure whether discussing telegram on this platform is fair or not but I think passing the right, timely,effective and useful information to others is our duty. If we know the truth behind any scam, we should tell it to the others through any platform if possible. The telegram scammers have played havoc to the people who have no knowledge of the crypto currency and the modern methods of earning money. Being content in what you have and being practical in life is the key to avoid them. The one who is offering you unrealistic and flowery returns in no time is surely a scammer. Never believe his offers. Be smart enough to identify them. 

We have to be careful, my friend, because they are already present. Fraudsters are scattered everywhere and are using new methods to steal money. We must not be drawn into the false temptations they present to exploit us.

Telegram has not remained a secure place, as there are many methods that fraudsters fancy attempt to steal money or personal accounts via bot or attempts to steal information by deluding users to supply free cryptocurrencies.

This is a good post we all have to learn from to avoid we falling into the hand of the scammers and this is why we have to be very careful when on telegram as there are a lot of spammers there and this are part of what makes me to loose interest on telegram. A member should secure his or her self by not sharing his or account confidential information on telegram and also shouldn't be deceived with double payment offer.

• +2 1

As many of you know that there is a lot of technology in the world at the moment, along with it, there are many scammers and parties present in the world who are forced to harm you. Similarly, Telegram scammer is also approved because we need to be safe from them so that we can avoid our loss and it will prove very good for us. 

yes of course welcome to this forum friend, regarding airdrops in my telegram I often feel that airdrops in most telegrams don't pay as they should, and I don't think this is new.  all depends on the owner of the token / coin, but not infrequently they also pay a decent price.  congratulations to post friends.