Here will be my store - Page 5 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oxanapan

Here will be my store

Прекрасные платья. Была бы у меня дочь, обязатьельно задумался бы о покупке одного из этих изделий. Может в будуйщем и приобрету одно из них)

On 10/10/2019 at 7:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Hello friends!  crypto enthusiasts
                  beautiful dresses for your princesses at btc
                      Handwork made with love
            This offer is for those who have little princesses. ‍♂️ i
      fashion designer, my name is oxana   https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

The dresses are really cool, hope get a set of them soon, thank you.
I really have little sisters who would be happy if you give them a set of these dresses

I congratulate you for your innovation and for this very clever idea, as well as for your magnificent designs.
good luck my friend

I think your idea is fine but you need to publish by groups from your countries or unless you send international shipments.
postscript: Beautiful dress.

You should really get some more details here, especially shipment details so that people can have an idea about the countries you can send also. 

Beautiful work excellent designs I will consider it to recommend you and the best to adapt the businesses offering payment opportunity in cryptocurrencies!

On 10/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, oxanapan said:

Hello friends!  crypto enthusiasts
                  beautiful dresses for your princesses at btc
                      Handwork made with love
            This offer is for those who have little princesses. ‍♂️ i
      fashion designer, my name is oxana   https://www.instagram.com/yeyevysochestvo/

8RkIUY49y6o.jpg

Hello friend, I graduated as a graphic designer and then as a computer technician, I find your fashion designs pleasant that is an art, greetings

this topic was created last year and the topic creator has not been active since last year, so I see no reason for people to continue to post on this topic, always notice if the topic creator like this is active on the forum or not. because it will be useless to post because the creator of the topic will not answer

Nice, it is really beautiful and those models are very pretty young girls with a great smile.I hope that you will have more customers, I have a daughter but those dress will not good for her now

Hello to you, in fact I am a boy and I do not play with dolls and brides, I am not a girl to comment on the dresses because I do not like me, all that matters to me is to earn digital currencies, and if I do a project to create dresses and bridal clothes and sell them in bitcoin, this is a good thing, the best A lot of fun and a waste of time

Wepa, very nice work, you can see how much dedication in its design I make by hand that is excellent and it gives them more value than beautiful pieces I will show y sister I know that she will love it and I can buy it

• +1 1

Very nice your store friend, the designs are quite good, maybe and get to buy something because they are very detailed, hopefully and not just by photo.

• +1 2

Very good work excellent designs. I will consider it to recommend you and the best to adapt the businesses offering payment opportunity in cryptocurrencies!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

i like it, these dresses are very beautiful, i will share this with other peoples so if they are interested they will contact you, you are really working hard and keep improving the quality, because quality is the main thing.

• +2 1

Pretty nice that there are small businesses out there that are accepting Bitcoin as payment for their products! But I must warn you that it is really risky to have Bitcoin as payment because Bitcoin is really volatile and can rise anytime! You might actually have some loss because of it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day