Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

My favorites are Litecoin and Dash.

In other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bat, etc ... I have had a scare, with the commissions that some wallets charge.

But with Dash and Litecoin so far the commissions never go beyond a few cents. That's why I recommend them 100% for transfers.

I use Litecoin to transfer, sometimes I also use Doge and XRP, highly recommended for its immediacy and minimum rates. Transfer fees at BTC and ETH are currently very high.

My favorite for transferring is Ripple, although I sometimes use EOS too. You can find both in any exchange and any wallet, they are also very fast and especially tremendously cheap.

I always use waves coin to withdraw from yobit, it is the cheapest fee ever, after that i use ltc

I see that Yobit offers bitcoin prices higher than the market price, and this does not affect a large difference at the time of withdrawal if the quantity of coins you have is respectable, but if your balance is small, switch it and this contributes a lot to the growth and spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. This campaign has been classified in the tenth place thus it helps in Market growth and more and more people joining them. Exchange them to other coins for cheap fees?
For example exchange it for TRX or XRP and it charges a little less for withdrawal

exchange it for TRX or XRP and it charges a little less for withdrawal

On 15.02.2020 at 11:55, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading,

I personally trade multiple coins, Sometimes I can analyze the entire row of coins in BTC pair and I do trading in BTC/USDT pair as well.

transfer,

As for transfer I use mostly XRP or DOGE because of no high fees for withdrawal and fast blockchain.

withdraw it investing.

Regarding investing it can be a coin that I assume to have high potential to double the stake and invest in to for long. But currently holding XRP and waiting for at least $3.

Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why?

I think it's good when you plan to move your funds to Trezor for instance. But for regular withdrawals no. It may happen that the pool is overfilled and you will receive your BTC in a day or two.

Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

As to the wallets I hold crypto at the exchange since I  don't have it much and it is used in trades most of the time. 

I use xrp because it very fast or ltc - it's not fast but safe. If ETH can transfer fast and low fees then use that. USDT I use if this in trx blockhain.

I usually use Litecoin or xrp to transfer my fund because their transaction fee is low .. that's why i like to transfer them

I'm use litecoin for transfer my earned satoshi to other exchanges, because fee is very low, over against
like in bitcoins, which is so very high. whereas on litecoin is around ($ 0.10) 

I really like to exchange Bitcoin, as there is a small commission. Also, all wallets work with bitcoin and accept payments without any problems. Also, bitcoin is growing smoothly, which gives you the opportunity to earn. What are you using?

I am looking for options, as to which currency to use for withdrawals.  I've used LTC so far which of course is much cheaper than BTC. I'm going to try XRP to see how I do and if it beats LTC's trading speed I'll stay there.

using XRP to transfer cryptocurrency from one exchange to another is always the best way.
but to make the transfer to pay for example I use LTC

Although the operation of Ripple is similar to that of bitcoin and allows XRP to be transferred end-to-end without intermediaries, its true objective is to serve as an alternative protocol for banks and financial institutions and thus allow money to be sent from one site to another regardless of the institution or currency (or crypto-currency) used.
With Ripple, money transfers are immediate and almost free, due to the low commission it charges per transaction.

• +5 1

Ripple is a technology that acts as a cryptocurrency and as a digital payment network for financial transactions. The Ripple platform is an open source protocol that is designed to enable fast and cheap transactions. The platform has its own cryptocurrency (XRP).

On 2/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

I think that in these months the withdrawal with bitcoin was abandoned a bit. I use, XRP, ETH and TRON

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in crypto is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up in price

In my Yobit wallet it is one of my investments as it has a great future being used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander, banks and payment networks have increasingly adopted Ripple as a settlement infrastructure technology due to the speed of payment within the network, the stability of the technology and the capacity of its currency as a bridge currency.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:55 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

The type of currency I generally withdraw with are LTC, XLM, and XRP.

The great benefit of withdrawing with these cryptocurrencies is that the fee to cancel is much lower than that of many cryptocurrencies.

Those who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies should keep this in mind since withdrawing in currencies such as BTC, USDT, ETH etc. the amounts to be paid for fees are higher.

Those savings in the long run is a respectable amount, so pay attention to these interesting tips that give us economy

The cryptocurrency he use for trading, converting, and withdrawing for investment is the dogecoin Dogwin Because of its low price

Another must-have currency in my Yobit wallet is Ethereum as its blockchain has a great future to be used by companies such as banks and payment networks have increasingly adopted as a settlement infrastructure technology due to the speed of payment within the network, the stability of the technology and the capacity of its currency as a bridge currency.

At the point when I pull back my first salary I will pull back LTC coin since I saw bitcoin expense is high, that why I will change over my btc to ltc.