What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First off welcome my friend. First you read all rules and regulations of this forum because it is very important for you and me. Then you making 100 post. And next step is to make 20 useful post daily. Then after seven days you withdraw your money.

Dear friend first of all you should read the rules and regulations of the forum because without following the rules you cannot survive here and then you should complete their hundred useful post for getting the earning. You should make the informative posts to increase the knowledge of other members. 

Bro, you are supposed to write good contents in this platform. So before getting  a rush to put your comments first of all try to get maximum knowledge. In this platform there are many senior numbers who has a deep knowledge on cryptocurrency and other things. Secondly try to keep the forum rules at maximum extent

1st you must read all the rules of this platform and then you create 100 useful posts on this platform. You must be banned from this platform if you copy paste from other members. 1st you read the subject carefully and then give his own point of view. After 100 useful posts you have to create 20 important posts on this platform and thus you have to post 20 every day which must be within the rules.

If you have successfully started here too and have had all the guidelines, then all you have to do now is that you have to first complete your 100 posts successfully usefuls. 

When you have covered this milestone, after that you have to use only 20 posts within 1 hour in just 1 day within the others. This is the work for which, in return you will get a reasonable earning.

You will become a skilled member of this forum after posting 100 in this forum. You will post following the rules of this forum. Here you will post carefully, you will have to post 20 every day. Do not post any mistakes. Post comments. You can learn more than you post here.

My dear friend, welcome if you are a new member of Crypto Forum, if you are a beginner you need to know the rules of this forum.  You spend more time in this forum.  You can earn money from crypto forums as well as gain experience.  You follow the comments of older members.  However, do not copy 7  You study this topic.  Your apprenticeship step is very important.

Good question!

1-As a beginner one should go to *about forum* section and gain information about forum rules.

2-After that go to *for beginners* section and complete your first 100 trial posts.

3-During completing trial posts one can learn more about cryptocurrency during replying of many posts.

4-With the passage of time one can adjust himself in this forum.

Lastly one more thing 'don't forget forum rules because it is guarantee of your account safe'

If you find my suggestion good then give heart react❤!

Hello my dear friend, welcome to know work fron crypto talk anyone created comment among others person. I hope that's would have rules of the crypto forum well and then you must make 100 meaningful for new member users. Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

Dear buddy if you completed your 100 posts then you have to make 20 useful and informative posts day by day. Your post is always follow the rules. And then after week your income is show on your youbit account. Thank you.

Hi friend, i am  beginner here. I think when you are new in this site firstly you should read the rules of this forum and then start working.  Firstly you have to complete 100 comments it is mandatory after that you can start earning. And after that in daily basis you can do 20 posts. 

After registering on the site,and you start publishing posts. There are many rules you should follow for beginners . 100 post will be made in 100 words. When you follow all this it may be the way to succeed.

First of all you should must read the guidelines of this forum. Then you should complete your first 100 posts tasks. After completing this task you will do 20 posts on daily base but all your posts should be useful, beneficial and meaningful. And each post having the 100 characteristics. 

Yes it is a good question and as a new commer you have to know that.At first I want to welcome you in this site.it is a very nice online platfor.At first you have yo complete 100 comments which is very important.and you have to gave reputation.          

First of all learn the rules of this forum, and then yes you need an account on Yobit website exchange where you collect your 0.00030000 Bitcoins, about the post your need to write best post always reply to the topic related dont write anything need to be related to tittle and content of the topic. 

Hi, you just have to write 100 free messages, only they should be informative and useful, and not just spam. And after these 100 you will be paid 30k satoshi every day for 30 messages. Just do not break the rules and everything will be fine, good luck.

Thank you for useful post. It is wonderful to try to understand this forum. But in my opinion there is not any strategy, which beginners must follow. Everybody knows that, all of us try to create posts, which are useful for us. Step by step by reading posts on forum you will learn everything about crypto. 

In my opinion if you are beginner first you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum and you should read about this forum very carefully in this way we can do our work in better way there are many scammers in this forum we should be avoided from scammers we should do over posts regularly and properly we should do 20 posts  daily after completing hundred posts.

You need to creat your posts physically without reordering, and don't duplicate other discourse, attempt to give your own thoughts, or on the off chance that you discovered a few informations in Google then post them however notice the source connect, remember that each subject or answer ought to contain no under 100 characters in every last one of them, these are the significant

there is nothing to worry about if you have started making posts that is great and if you do not have just start making comments and posts and you will be able to make it easily and will start receiving money for your work.

Hello everyone  I'm a newcomer here. after  I join this forum to I can't know about this forum but I slowly can write simple or easy words that can b understand easily which can b earn a handsome amount of money. I advise here don't waste you time.

Hello my dear friend.As a beginner,First of all you have to read the rules of forum and follow these rules without any violation.Then you have to complete the first task of 100 post and then you have to make 20 posts per days and after 7 days you get paid for the post.

Yes. Of course welcome to take part in Cryptok. First you need to create 100 posts.  Then you can start earning points. You can know that each platform has its own rosary. This platform also has rules. You first practice these rosary rules. Then you follow them.

Actually you should need to work on honestly and follow the all rules on there and make your first 100 usefull posts with such a good content and after verify your account then you able to do 20 posts on daily basis then after 7 seven days you will be meet your payments Thank You.

My friend, after successfully completing 100 topics, you must first write every day at least 20 to 50 topics per day, and the topics must be important to members and you should not cheat and copy topics in order not to fall into the risk of being banned .. I wish you good luck.