What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First you have to complete your 100 Post and then you can post thirty every day and get 30 thousand satosi for thirty posts.this satosi you can see your yobit account according to the rules of the forum, 100 posts must be made in 100 words will be it is more likely to succeed and best of luck 💝❣️

As a beginner first of all know the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid being warned or banned from it, then you need make sure your posts are meaningful  and reach the right limit of characters required 

At first try to complete your 100 comments talk. It’s take time but try to do it properly. Careful about that never copy from others. After completing your 100 comments then you become junior member here. Then your regular work is comments on 20 post daily. If you have more questions ask for help anytime.  

Thank you.      

You just have to complete 100 posts before your payment starts and for this you have to make Quality posts with at least 100 characters which provides required information to the members. By following all the rules and regulations of this forum you can do anything. You can earn and learn and communicate with the members.

Welcome to this platform first,The first thing you need to do is to complete your 100 post for  registration. After that you have to do 20 posts in Daily.And the content of whatever you post should always be useful and the rules of the platform always in mind.

• +2 1

Well, There is nothing you can do about it, you just have to do twenty useful posts and fifty reactions on a daily basis. As you grow in your post, your position will increase and your experience will expand. Make sure your post is useful and contains 100 characters and avoid breaking the rules. If you do your job honestly, you will succeed on this platform.

Yes dear make 100 useful post then make 20 post useful post per day you can make more than 20 post but paid post after 7 days are maximize is 20. So do it and earn well it is very beneficial I think.

• +1 1

You need to create your own post without copying and pasting, and don't copy other speeches, try to give your own ideas, or if some information is found on Google, they are linked, but don't forget that each topic or answer is less than 100 in each of them.  Characters should be.

Hello dear friend, with my opinion, to start learning from the Yubi forum and from various platforms such as YouTube and social media sites such as Telegram and paid courses on the Yidomi platform

You should add a hundred comments and remember that you should not deviate from the scope of the topic mentioned in the post. After you skip the 100 comments, you start to earn money through any comment you write. You will also earn money every time a member likes to comment on your comment.

as a new member you should not create topics you should only read them and put replies on them when you have a certain rank you should try creating your home topics

Yes my dear as a beginner it is very very difficult to follow the forum rules I think so follow rules and not use copy paste method and not use plagiarism and you are here become expert trader so learn it carefully.

• +2 1

First, you must read the laws and instructions in the first section of the forum,
After the end of your first 100 posts, complete learning, writing and working on the forum and share useful topics and valuable information in order to get positive reviews and be paid with your account on the YoBit platform.
Do not hesitate to inquire about something through the beginners section, but I advise you to read more before you ask.
good luck to you.

• +1 1

Dear friends as a beginner you should to complete 100 posts free for your knowledge after completing hundred posts you do 30 posts daily and you get 30k satoshies of these posts and you can earn money from this forum.

• +1 1

Helo my dear you are right I think. It is very helpful I think for the beginner so you need to work hard and you need to the read of forum rules otherwise your account banned so protect yourself. Avoid copy paste.

• +1 1

I concur with you. You have effectively recognized the correct thing I was also thinking  When you do 100 post you will have the option to earn.I propose you to associate your record to yobit where you can utilize that and you just need to post with a necessity of 100 characters and per day to get money.

• +1 2

Instuctions for beginners are given by the forum. First of all read all the sections and find the top posts that are given as pinned by the admins. These are the important for beginners. Then what you should be doing is up to you, if you have knowledge you won't have a problem, if you are here to create low quality posts or some random posts like others do then you will be excluded after a while and waste your time for nothing.

As a beginner when you first join the forum, i will advise you went to about the forum section to read the rules and regulations of the forum most especially rules guiding posts because that is the first thing here of posting 100 posts for today. After that, make your post a useful one that is correlating with the topic you are commenting on.

Hey mate 

1. You must register your account with yobit wallet 

2. you need to complete your 100th posts by sharing only useful content which don't violate rules and regulations of this forum.

3. You will start to earn 1000 Satoshi for each useful posts posts. ( In Yobit  wallet )

4. Every posts should contain 100 characters and make sure its a quality posts. 

So first of all you have to make hundred useful free content then after that you have to prepare daily 20 content on 20 different Topics and you have to write your own content you don't have to copy from others then only you will be rewarded with good money.

As a bigginer the first step is to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum,then go by writing your first 100 post before you can move next to your daily 20 post at this time you start earning money in the forum wish you all the best.

• +2 1

Learn how to post good comment, learn how to rate a good post, learn how to put reputation also know how the bitcoin rise and fall make sure you post at list ten to twenty post daily thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fisrt you need to comolete our 100 coments and than 

.  Evrry day to give a minimu time to take a good action in this sitiation...

it is a good plateformin wich you learn and earn in a same wayyy..

So you want to give minimum time anx take a goo things.

I think, with the completion of the first 100 posts you are now a junior member of this forum and now you can get ears on every phone This forum provides satoshi per 1000 posts up to 30 posts per day.  I suggest you associate your account with Yobit where you can use sat satoshi either to remove it or to invest there.