Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 28 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

This platform is totally best for bitcoin 

this platform is totally worth 

there are sites for free bitcoin but that sites are totally fake or scammed 

this platform is just amazing for crypto knowledge and for earning 

spend time on this platform and earn easily with learning

this platform also gives you knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin or crypto 

this platform improves your skills in writing and communication 

You have to be careful not to use any site because there are so many fraudulent sites that I think there is no site that gives knowledge and money together except this wonderful forum. Work hard in this forum to earn Bitcoin

• +3 1

Bitcoin mining does earn you free bitcoins but you need to have a pretty powerful computer set up to be able to mine a decent amount of bitcoin. If you are looking for a legit site that you can earn free bitcoin on, i would suggest that you look into coinpot. They have the option to mine, gamble and have faucets. That could be of help to you. Let me know if you want help setting up a coinpot account. I assure you its 100% legit and i can show you payment proofs. Been using it for two years now...

Friend when you are investing your cryptocurrencies, look for the currencies that perform well in the markets

Don't stop looking hard

Do not stop at trading one currency, just look for more than one currency and invest in it, my friend. All the best for everyone

Don `t give up

And be patient

We will rise

• +1 1

You can go to the section of crypto games and cranes, as well as with airdrops and bounties, there you can get more free bitcoins.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, Mary777 said:

am here in this wonderful forum to get bitcoin and learn a lot which is the best for me

My friend we are all here to learn and also earn good number of coins to our yobit exchanger wallet but we also have to remember that only with beneficial informations about cryptowold and the forum we can earn here, so let keep doing the good work.

I do not have any information about other sites that offer bitcoin for free, I think that cryptotalk is the only forum that gives you bitcoin in exchange for creating useful posts on cryptocurrencies, so focus on your work in this forum and be patient, then you will get a good amount of bitcoin.

• +4 1

Presently its so hard to find a very legit forum like cryptotalk forum and the bitcointalk is really hard to earn even the satoshis they give is more than they give in this forum I prefer here because the workload is higher in that site.

Good luck to you, dear
I hope when you read the answers and identify several guaranteed sites that you will publish them for us with a small article so that we can benefit as well
I wish you success

• +2 1

Hello dear friend I don't think there is a legitimate site that gives bitcoins for free that the coins you want to collect must be there for either work or to invest money in a good wallet .

Actually, I am a beginner in this forum, and I did not see any site that offers us btc such as cryptotalk, except that I have seen some faucets such as free bitcoin but they do not give good profits, and they need a lot of time.

I advise you not to waste your time outside of this forum We have tried all the sites that give cryptocurrencies for free or in exchange for writing topics, and this site in particular is the best in terms of credibility and in terms of profits.

I’m new to this forum and I’m also new to the crypto world, so if you work hard at them you can get free bitcoin. If there is any other site, they only pay very little.

You just earn bitcoin from posting and commenting on this forum.

The Jobit Exchange in particular is a very nice exchange. Trade and earn passive income. 

Dear friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have information about this matter. I cannot help you. I advise you to search the net and Google for this. I hope that the experienced members will help you.

• +3 1

hello dear members I hope you are doing really good firstly I want to tell you that couple talk is a very good pay for making a free Bitcoins and this forum is a very good and this forum is a very good for learning about the cryptocurrency you can just earn from the posting and commenting on the topics

• +3 1

In fact, there are many sites, but I do not advise you to use them before knowing whether they are safe or not and many scammers are active on such sites, so I advise everyone before entering any site or forum to make sure that it is safe or not

• +2 1

It is true here that many sites work on the basis of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin grants, but most of them are fraudulent and illegal, so it is better to work in this forum away from the wrong investment and continue learning on this basis.

Hello my friend, this forum is the best and i advise you to stay here and work, In fact, there is another Bitcoin Talk site, but working there is difficult, I do not know a lot about Bitcoin Talk, but working here is easy and comfortable and the rules are quite simple, I wish you good luck

Welcome, my friend. Yes, there are sites that give encrypted currencies and in formation for free, but you give only a little and a longer period. In my opinion, the work here is the best thing, the work is known and the profit is guaranteed.

Hello, I have been working in this wonderful forum for a period of time and I do not know of any other site except this site that deals with cryptocurrencies and I think that it is one of the best platforms ever

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there is another forum known as bitcoin talk but to get earning on that forum you have to first increase your rank on forum. And also there is also free bitcoin website that is legit too but I have not yet tried any of those sites and this forum is still one of the best.

I do not think that there is another site that offers Bitcoin for free and it is better than this platform. There is a Bitcointalk site, but working there is difficult and needs experience and craftsmanship in order to be well evaluated in order to start earning money. Unlike cryptotalk, which is easy and fun to work and learn through.  Conveniently, Cryptotalk also provides trading steps that are the largest and highest profit method on the Internet

I do not know another site that gives well-formed coins like this one, and I do not think that there is such a forum that gives a lot of balance on simple tasks

• +2 1

Hello mate. Really I have no idea about such a legit site like this forum. Yes there are many sites available to set free bitcoins but really most of that are not legit and also not easy to work there like here. So try to make more from this site that will be better.