Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets

I would prefer Trust wallet because it is Binance's official wallet so it is easy to use it. Transferring funds between exchange and wallet would be easy making it to be convenient to use. Also the fee would be very low.

In my knowledge the top ERC20 tokens storing wallets are following

Myether wallet

Trust wallet

Exodus wallet

Atomic wallet

MetaMask wallet

Coinmi wallet

• +2 1

This is true that all these wallets are secure and safest for ERC-20 tokens but here, i will choose trust, ledger and Metamask wallets because these are safe and secure. All are used to hold cryptocurrencies. These are very low transactions fees and quick service. These are reliable and easy to use. 

Well I use only my ether  wallet and Coinbase and Bitcoin wallet for my use. It's keeps my funding.your recommending also fine.

Thanks 

I will try to use them and let your know 

Well I use only my ether  wallet and Coinbase and Bitcoin wallet for my use. It's keeps my funding.your recommending also fine.

Thanks 

I will try to use them and let your know👍

These tokens are best Etherum and best ERC20 tokens. Best tokens are available here that are more trusted and most useful tokens.

Ledger Nano S

Trezor wallet

Trezor model IT

Myetherwallet wallet

Metamask wallet

Enjin wallet

Coinomi wallet

In my opinion top ERC-20 wallet is Exodus and coinbase , both wallets have an amazing functions and features, these wallets have ability to send and receive money , you can transfer and withdraw money without any fear of hacking , so these wallets are trustworthy and easy in use.

Trust platform,

Exodus platform,

Myetherwallet,

Ledger Nano S platform,

Trezor wallet,

Metamask platform,

Atomic Wallet,

These are the Top ERC-20 tokens Wallets.These are multi cryptocurrency wallet which can support more than hundreds of Crypto currencies through this platform we can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto assets.These are the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.These platforms has highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system that's why thousand of people use this platform and I suggest you that you should must sign up on this websites and see the magic I hope you won't regret and really enjoy it's facilities.These platforms are the excellent sources of income for us.These provide us good opportunities and financial services or facilities.

Trust wallet and teroz wallet is an amazing top ERC-20 wallet both wallets support multiple currencies, you can send and receive money easily without any fear, it provide many facilities like many new updated features, so these both wallets is best source of income for us these wallets have low and also affordable transaction fee.

That's right, I agree with you, in my opinion this is also the best wallet, and I am currently using an Atomic wallets. The wallets you are talking about are very popular. There are also many more wallets that are much more reliable.

There are a number of wallet that are good good security system and having alots of features. I really like these wallet these are most precious wallet that millions of peoples use this wallet . The best wallets are ledger Nano X and the ledger Nano S  both are the most papular hardware wallets. 

These tokens are best ERC20 tokens wallet. 

Ledger Nano X

Trust wallet

Trezor wallet

Myetherwallet

Metamask wallet

Coinbase wallet

Coinomi wallet

Ripple wallet

Ledger Nano X

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Copay wallet

Robinhood wallet 

Jaxx wallet

Metamask wallet

58 minutes ago, Neerubajwa003 said:

Thanks for sharing piece of information about ERC 20 best wallets. There are many others too which can support ERC as Yobit wallet Ledger Nano X wallet Blokchain wallet, Coinomi wallet, Coinbase wallet these are also good wallets. I am using Yobit wallet. It is most secure wallet and have very low transaction fee.

Yobit is not wallet it's exchange.

"low transaction fee" for which coin/token?

Blockchain does not support ERC20 tokens, you can read here:

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000019826-What-if-I-sent-ERC20-tokens-to-my-Blockchain-com-wallet-

Now you know why you get negative reputation point.

53 minutes ago, Canada1122 said:

In today's world there are many wallets in the online world that are creating a good reputation in the market. All those have great features. But I prefer blockchain wallet because of its all those features that it provides to its users. It possess very little fees of transaction. Beginners can use this wallet easily because it has very easy way to deal with it. It is very secure and trusted wallet. It is the fantastic wallet with high security power to our crancy and coins. 

Same, Blockchain does not support ERC20 tokens you can read on link above.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Top wallets to store ERC20 tokens

These tokens are called ERC20 tokens because they all follow a similar set of rules at the early stages of implementation.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trust (mobile wallet)

Trezor(hard wallet)

MyEther wallet 

Metmask web wallet

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion Trust wallet, Metamask wallet are highly useful for securily storing and transferring ERC-20 tokens with the small amounts of the gas fee.These are the good wallets exist right now in this world digital.The coins are kept safe here and the tokens certainly do.

The best ERC 20 wallet available. 

Ledger nano s( hardware wallet)

Atomic ( desktop wallet + mobile)

Trust ( mobile wallet)

Trezo ( hardware wallet)

Meta mask( web wallet)

I have not much more information about all these wallet. But I have knowledge about the trust wallet. This wallet is the most secure and support multiple coins and knowledge different futures specially  for ERC-20 token this wallet also the best option.

I used cold storage before, then I demolished the Windows, and I realized that along with the cold storage keys, since it was empty there, be careful

You can also add a trust vallet here, only there they will not give you a private key, which is a disadvantage, but still I store a large number of tokens on this wallet and transfer without the problems that happen on miwa.

You can use two wallets at once. But most of all I like Metamask from this choice. And it seems like if I'm not mistaken, ERC-20 tokens can be stored in Trust Wallet. Is not it?

Probably 7 out of 10 wallets support  erc-20 tokens, so this is not news. On and mostly recently, multicurrency wallets. But among them there are very good wallets, and even with versions for PC and mobile devices. And for long-term storage, you can choose a staking wallet.

Right now, there are a lot of people who use the trust, thanks to Binance, which is simply promoting it in the fiercest way, and even the distribution of TWT is tough

Well, there is not yet such an abundance of tokens, there are basic coins and fiat hryvnia and rubles. But yes, that is, that is - the wallet is not very bad. But still, metamask is ideal for ether tokens, as for me. It's almost the same mev, only quickly, everything is at hand, pretty safe. 

I prefer MyEtherWallet, but sometimes I also use MetaMask, for individual projects that only work with it. I believe that every crypt should not have at least TOP 10 cryptocurrency wallets. To be tested and used for more advanced purposes in hands and drops.

A lot of thanks for sharing such useful information because trust wallet, blockchain wallets are the safe and secure wallets for the ERC20 tokens. And these wallets guarantee all the security and these are very safe for sending and receiving the ERC20 tokens. And these are very reliable. 

• +1 1