Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets

Thanks for sharing other wallets, I use Metamask a lot, it seems to me that these last few days the gas that you have to pay there is a bit expensive ...

trus wallet I have never tried it even though you mention that it is very effective and very easy to use this is good that we have different options to be able to store our coins so we will have diversification and it is less risk of losses

On 2/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic I will share some of most popular ERC-20 Tokens wallets.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trezor (hardware wallet)

Atomic (desktop/mobile wallet]

Exodus (desktop/mobile wallet)

MyEtherWallet (web wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

TrustWallet (mobile wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

If you have any question how to do something freely ask here.

Thank you for this information i am very happy and my problem solved because I found agood wallet

Hi, thank you very much for the information, I use a trust wallet that supports most currencies for free and its security is high.

In my opinion, the best crypto wallets for storing ERC-20 tokens are Trust Wallet and MyEtherWallet.  I have been using them for a long time and I have not had any problems

On 2/11/2020 at 7:37 AM, BullRunBit said:

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

Hey, I use a lot of metamask to receive my erc20 tokens, I consider it to be the best for that, however I also love the exodus wallet since I have saved my bitcoins and other tokens, what if I would like to learn is more about the nano ledger , I think that is the one that is used physically and is much safer than the rest, maybe in the future when I have more money saved in cryptocurrencies I bought one of those to be a little more relaxed hahaha, excellent statement greetings

These re mainstream wallets for ERC 20 token. I think the main wallet that I have utilized from this rundown is the departure wallet and from my own experience I would need to state that I enthusiastically suggest this wallet. It offers extraordinary security and considers generally token to be pulled back to its wallet. Moreover, it has an awesome trade framework to move between tokens

In my opinion Metamask stands out among all for its extension, it allows me to use it easily and on the computer. It is spectacular! However, the ones you mention are also good and safe, which is what you want in an ERC-20 wallet. Greetings!

On 2/11/2020 at 4:37 AM, BullRunBit said:

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

metamask is a cold case, you can export your wallet to some other app that accepts the recovery key, and it is compatible with ERC20 that is requested by all the systems based on the eth network

1 minute ago, juan francisco reynaldo garcia said:

metamask is a cold case, you can export your wallet to some other app that accepts the recovery key, and it is compatible with ERC20 that is requested by all the systems based on the eth network

I did not know and just to clean up, you think that MetaMask you can with back up (recovery key) to use on some other wallet?

And can you share some wallet where you can with MetaMask back up to use same wallet?

It's interesting I did not know that, if you can to explain little more it will be usefull for sure. :classic_wink:

1 minute ago, odisseu said:

this wallet address hard and usefu lprograms.safe and its have nice applications.!

Which wallet?

And what you think when you say "hard"?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I currently use 3 ERC-20 wallets out of those mentioned in your post, Metamask, MEW and recently Atomic on my phone. I think they are very good, I have never had a problem using them. I am still looking for a wallet that I like for mobile devices. I am going to try TrustWallet and Exodus.

I use metamask in chrome browser and can trade on decentralized exchanges and swap platforms. With the Trust wallet and my atomic wallet, I can also trade on binance.org via the connectwallet connection. These are the wallets I like very much.

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

For me the best is metamask because you can do the justwap exchange and connect with your wallet and its interface is fun

Beware of fraudsters, there are many wallets that allow you to store erc20 tokens, and Trust wallet is one of them. This is a mobile wallet for Android and iOS, it is very reliable and secure.

Excellent friend, thank you for personally sharing I use TrustWallet and Metamask and they have been very useful to me, very simple and safe.

19 minutes ago, parakazanix said:

I use metamask in chrome browser and can trade on decentralized exchanges and swap platforms. With the Trust wallet and my atomic wallet, I can also trade on binance.org via the connectwallet connection. These are the wallets I like very much.

Wait, you write that you can trade on Binance with MetaMask?

Without registration?

14 minutes ago, Krokers1 said:

For me the best is metamask because you can do the justwap exchange and connect with your wallet and its interface is fun

MetaMask on JustSwap?

MetaMask is for ETH and ETH tokens and JustSwap is for TRX and TRON tokens.

12 minutes ago, Toritalega said:

Excellent friend, thank you for personally sharing I use TrustWallet and Metamask and they have been very useful to me, very simple and safe.

I agree, with web wallets it's easy to send and receive coins/tokens.

This topic is about ERC20 tokens but there other wallets too like TronLink for TRX and TRON tokens which is really good too but that is other topic. :classic_biggrin:

for me the best erc20 wallets are trust wallet and metamask are the most practical and simple and in the case of trust wallet you can modify the fee

The most popular wallet is trust wallet, it supports all coin and tokens and keep updating weekly. 

Myetherwallet in the most popular for ERC20 tokens Trust wallet is the most popular as a multi-coin wallet and it's also support ERC20 tokens.

Good information, I agree on some things with you but for me the two best and most used are Trust Wallet and Metamask one I manage on the web and the other on my mobile device and these wallets manage all ERC20 compatible tokens.

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

Very good information, ledger nano s have been recommended to me a lot but I have not used it yet because I have no time left but the truth is that it would be quite interesting to try it, my friends have said that this wallet is one of the safest, also the 
you mentioned I have heard them a lot here on cryptotalk and would like to give them a try. 
Most likely, I will look for some information regarding these wallets and try them to keep only one that is safe because I do not have enough coins to put in all the wallets

1 hour ago, Lrubrum said:

Very good information, ledger nano s have been recommended to me a lot but I have not used it yet because I have no time left but the truth is that it would be quite interesting to try it, my friends have said that this wallet is one of the safest, also the 
you mentioned I have heard them a lot here on cryptotalk and would like to give them a try. 
Most likely, I will look for some information regarding these wallets and try them to keep only one that is safe because I do not have enough coins to put in all the wallets

It's good (legder nano) because it's cold wallet, and because of that it's difficult that someone steal your coins/tokens. If you dont know what si cold/hot wallet try to research because it's important to know that.

I know some people too which use such a wallets (cold) and never had a problem with such a wallets.

But of course other wallets are safe too, but you must to make back up and remember (save) because that give you access to your wallet. My suggest is that first reserach about wallets, and then choose wallet which you mean that suits you.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:07 PM, BullRunBit said:

Trezor (hardware wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

superb collection bruh, add bitfi - https://bitfi.com/  - wallet too..its best and safest wallet in the industry.

• +5 1

Sometimes you need to use several wallets to take advantage of some of the features and now I am using three wallets that I mentioned are the most common