How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

In my country there is an exchange that provides cryptocurrency trading, so I transfer it from the yobit wallet in the form of xrp for a low fee and then I sell it to the stock exchange and become fiat.

Yes I think .A more direct way that can work for almost every user in the world because USD is accepted everywhere.  Find only BTC / USD trading pairs on Yobit Exchange.  Then take the USD to the appropriate money or payer and transfer it to your bank account.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thanks for the update information and guide as a new member I have no idea on how to withdraw from yobit to the bank account I wish we could have more senior members like you that will be increasing us in knowledge and experience all the time in order to be successful

Great way, I figure you can likewise trade and pull out your profit to bitcoin to USD by utilizing yobit yet the solitary distinction there I think its pull out expense and the trade charge.

You information is good but wazarix accept only India not others country. It means your post is targeting indian users. I think this is great information for Indian users

Yes, there is one more direct way that can work for almost every user in the world because USD is accepted everywhere.  Find only BTC / USD trading pairs on Yobit Exchange.  Then pick up the exact money or USD to the provider.

Well, its great method of withdraw and because if we totally withdraw bitcoin it has huge amount of withdraw fee so its not good for us. Then try to take withdraw for perfect money. Thank you.

It will really help to begginer,newbie or those who did not withdraw their money still.yobit  is very easy exchange to bring money .Litcoin and ethereum really charge less to withdraw Bitcoin

Edited by Mehwisbsadiq

This is a different process in different countries because the bank process is change in every country e so I tell you to recording my own country this is very easy to exchange my digital currency into physical currency by the bank

It is not difficult to transfer money to yobit account.we just need to understand some processes of getting payment.by connecting our crypto account to yobit and could transfer to our bank accounts or other accounts easily.

Thanks mate for this useful guidelines. I was thinking how can I get my money into my account with low fee and you solved my problem. So I also suggest that it is very good way to get the money.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

The way that you have mentioned is quite true and I think it is very useful to people in your country and there is another way too which is to send your earnings to a medium and he will give you cash money instead or send your coins into your bank account if your Bank supports crypto and you can withdraw it as cash money too.

• +2 1

My way is to pass the bitcoin to TRX then from there I pass my balance in TRX to Binance so that I can then trade again to USDT and from there it starts selling my cryptos to P2P to convert them into money to my bank account, that's the way enjoy my money, what do you think about this method, I want to know who does the same as me.  

Dear friend 

This is a little process you got talk tokens in your yobit account you can exchange to btc and you send your bank account and prefect money account for the cash 

I agree with you nw a days it's difficult I think people convert their Bitcoin in usd then move your money bank to bank and after that when u need your money u go to your bank and withdraw.

• +5 1

To begin with we need to make yobit trade at that point we have to be interface our cryptotalk account. I propose to exchange your btc in USD. Usually exceptionally simple strategy and take 10 minutes for completing strategy. In my conclusion all crypto conversation part clandestine claim bitcoins completely different crypto coins due to tall expenses. I will to that for my future withdrawals.

My dear bro, I think you are right. You can transfer your bitcoin into other bank. But the value of bitcoin is very high. Thanks for the useful  information. My advice you success in life. Best of luck.

The withdrawal of profits varies from country to country, in my country banking services are not available, so I transfer them to LTC or Waves, then withdraw them to my own wallet and look for a broker to buy them.

I start my work on this platform few days ago and I think if we face any issues on this platform we can get support from senior and read with carefully the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency. I think first we exchange our btc in USD and link with yobit wallet . after selling bitcoin we can transfer our money easily.

• +3 1

I do not like this method because it will simply make you lose large fees and I prefer to withdraw with crypto because it is more amazing and less fees, but withdrawing to the bank is very bad because of the high fees

It is important that we pay attention to the money that we withdraw from our electronic wallet, which may lose a large part of it, so the currencies that I mentioned are currencies that have low withdrawal fees and we must work on them

Your information is perfect, beginners, we are very grateful to you, my friend, many of us get involved with what is the withdrawal of yobit to our bank and it takes us time to know and find the way to make the changes without being charged double it seems that your formula is more I am going to implement it cheaply.

• -1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I think it is a little complicated process. I hope that there will be an easier way and with less fees. I am new here and I have not done the process of withdrawing money yet.  It is a good platform to learn and make money and I have been working here for a short while .. Good luck

Your method is good but it will not work with many people cause the members of this forum are from all over the world, the best way to withdraw that will satisfy all members is to convert the bitcoin to ltc and then use an exchanger to convert to western union.

Your handle in pulling back stores from yobit is very long but it is exceptionally vital and exceptionally successful uncommonly on sparing cash by profiting moo sum of withdrawal charge. I continuously trade my btc to swell since it has moo esteem of withdrawal expense as well as in my wallet there's an XRP on it.