How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Its very simple i am using yobit and when i have enough money to withdraw i easily withdraw it you should go on the wallet option and from their you  should put you credit card number and then withdraw your earning and enjoy money.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, and thank you to everyone who contributed to creating useful and valuable topics. high now, you first have to convert to a perfect market and then transfer to the bank, it's a very long process for sure, good luck to you.

My dear friend this is very good way to withdraw money from cryptotalk forum thank you for creating such a useful topic for us it helps us a lot to withdraw all money from this forum .it is easy way of transaction.

• +3 1

Its very simple when you have money that can be withdraw then you go to the withdrawal option and from their are many method you can withdraw by using visa card credit card and also by perfect money so its your choice but its withdraw is very eassy.

Hello friend. I think you only can Withdraw your cryptocurrency throw kindness and sell them to a local contractor. Otherwise if your country e approach cryptocurrency and If your country has a cryptocurrency ATM then you can withdrawal it through the ATM directly.thanks for read it

You have to first change the btc to litcoin because it has small transfer fee.Then send it to you wallet than change the litecoin into any currency you want than finish your kyc and within 24 hours you will get your withdrawa.

This is true my friend, there are several ways to transfer your money, that now there are many brokerage companies around the world that provide you with the process of buying and selling for a large number of currencies, which you have to choose is the currency that provides you with less withdrawal fees.

Edited by mhamdhamdan37

I really agree with you and follow this method in order not to lose a lot of money by paying large commissions on the transfer .. Good luck to all. 

Nice tips and methods. I'll try one of them soon, but right now I'm still collecting a good number of satoshis and i hope to invest them for a long term and don't rush to withdraw.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many ways to withdraw your money to your bank account, and the matter differs according to the different banks and platforms that support them, where you can withdraw your money to an intermediary bank and then transfer it to dollars and send it to your Visa or Master card.

• +2 1

Your information is perfect, beginners, we are very grateful to you, my friend, many of us get involved with what is the withdrawal of yobit to our bank and it takes us time to know and find the way to make the changes without being charged double it seems that your formula is more I am going to implement it cheaply.

Thank you, dear friend, for this advice that enables us to gain better with slightly lower withdrawal fees compared to withdrawing bitcoin immediately.  There is no doubt that such topics are very important for beginners in coding like us, I will strive to work in this way later.  Thanks all the last time.

• +2 1

In order to turn Bitcoins into my country's currency, I actually seek the assistance of an intermediary. Personally, I find the procedure extremely challenging. Hopefully, after some time, I will be able to sell my Bitcoins on my own and no longer need to rely on any intermediaries for currency conversion. However, several other people who operate in this manner will find this post useful.

• +5 1

Well this is the best way to withdraw our coins in every e-wallet such as yobit exchanger etc. Because its mentioned by the creator of this thread that it has a huge amount of withdrawal fee if we totally withdraw bitcoin so that we need to exchanged it into other coin.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a good way to withdraw your money and thank you so much you shared this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that you are is different from me me because I withdraw my money through the cashmall

I think for right now you can't do that Because still cryptocurrency does not have a central bank I think you only can Withdraw your cryptocurrency throw kindness and sell them to a local contractor. Otherwise if your country e approach cryptocurrency and If your country has a cryptocurrency ATM then you can withdrawal it through the ATM directly.

This is a very safe method, and I know many people who withdraw money using this method, but it is very expensive, so I prefer to convert Bitcoin into USD currency and then withdraw it to Perfect Money Bank, which requires only 1% fee.

There are many ways to withdraw your money to your bank account, and the matter differs according to the different banks and platforms that support them, where you can withdraw your money to an intermediary bank and then transfer it to dollars and send it to your Visa or Master card.

thank you have you another way to do that if i want to withdrawal to payeer  Walt or perfect money 

can I determine the walt differ from yobit directly from the forum? 

I think it is one of the most difficult ways I read about it. I think there is a good wallet that will convert that currency into US dollars and then send your money to your bank account, but I prefer that you do the exchange in your country.

I think for right now you can not do that because still cryptocurrency does not have a central bank i think you only can withdaw your crypto currency through kindness and sell them to a local contractor otherwise if your country approach cryptocurrency.

Everyone has his or her own way of withdrawing earning from yobit account to your bank account. I use to convert my earning to ripple and then sell it in an exchange and then transfer it to my bank account. 

I personally use Telegram to sell my cryptocurrencies and receive the money in my national currency, I already have several trusted people with whom I do this for a long time, we must be very careful there are many scammers on Telegram but once you have your buyer is very easy to change your cryptocurrencies.  

• +1 1