How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Hello there greetings you want to withdraw your money from your bid 2 year bank account just to go to the deposits window section and interior paint information Dan convert widi C 2 year I will cash it is a very simple procedure you have to be very careful because if a woman little mistake in other person account so I really recommend you too you're better count goes safe wallet

These are the many and complex operations that you have chosen to reduce the percentage that is taken from us when withdrawing in the currency and when transferring it from one wallet to another.
But if you do not want that, the process is very easy and not complicated. Only the transfer fee will increase because you are withdrawing the currency. Large withdrawal commissions.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, and you will get support from me ..

Dear friend .. Working through conversion from currencies to currencies may increase your guarantee of obtaining your cryptocurrencies ..

I agree with you and wish you good luck 🌸

Withdrawing from yorbit to bank is not directly it have to undergo procedures such as in putting your wallet code and send the earning to the wallet before either selling the coins or exchanging it before their send the money into your bank account and then you will send the coin to the person that purchase it.

• +1 1

For me, my friend, sometimes I withdraw Bitcoin from my wallet, by converting it to Litecoin because its fees are low, and then withdrawing it to a Trust or Binance wallet if I want to trade in cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for this method. I am sure that everyone here will benefit from it. As for the penultimate step, you can withdraw the dollar directly to Perfect Money Bank.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

First, you enter the Yobit account, then select the Trade menu. Next, you can choose whether you want to move to your crypto wallet using bitcoin or other crypto coins. If you want to change it, you can first convert your BTC to the crypto coin you want. Then select the Wallet menu, then click Withdraw, then enter your crypto wallet address and the number of crypto coins you want to withdraw, then you can wait and check on your crypto wallet.

Thank you my friend share your experience to this topic is very important for everyone.. But I see it's a bit complicated .. 
For me, I prefer to transfer my cryptocurrency to my payeer wallet, which is 100 times better than making a transfer to the bank and also carrying the tax .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is a useful method and I also use it, although sometimes I convert bitcoin to dgb currency instead of litecoin, this is good and does not require high fees and can be relied upon during transfers.

This is a method that will be difficult for you
Look for wallets that convert bitcoin into US dollars and have a platform in your country

Yeah, it's a great idea, but it's a little complicated. I hope there's an easier way to pull, and I hope I can earn a lot soon. good luck to everyone.

Thank you for this wonderful you poste withdraw from your Yobit account is not a big problem or issue it's a simple  to withdraw payment from your Yobit you just have to create your account and link the email with that account wand if you post 20 or more useful posts daily then you can withdraw your money ofter 7 days and it's easy way to withdraw.

• +2 1

Nice method of withdrawal I think I will use it in the coming days because I have never withdrawn funds from the platform.
Currently, I am content with investing and learning to trade in order to withdraw a larger amount in the future.

• +2 1

Well, this is the best way to withdraw our coins in every e-wallet such as yobit exchanger etc. Because its mentioned by the creator of this thread that it has a huge amount of withdrawal fee if we totally withdraw bitcoin so that we need to exchanged it into other coin... 

Raising money from Jobit is not a big deal, anyone can do this simple task. First we need to create eObit Exchange then connect our cryptocal account. Then trade our bitcoin into Trix Coin because the withdrawal fee is very legal, but we can withdraw our coin my wish wallet.

• +5 1

Hello there greetings yes I am withdrawing my money through ubit account but I see you post some information and I am really glad that these websites are without fees charging so I am looking forward to withdraw my money through litecoin because those have zero charge good luck

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

@Vivek1997Thanks for sharing the info.  I myself used to withdraw bitcoin first which would have deducted a lot of my charges.  But now I convert litecoins and withdraw.  It costs me less.

My dear friend I have joined this from recently I don't know hoe to withdraw your money from this kind of platform.

Thank you, dear friend, for this useful explanation of withdrawing coins that we have collected over time. It is easy methods, but I think that beginners will not be able to handle this information easily.

• +2 1

Thank you for this great information. I will use Ethereum or TRON for the transfer, but is the Ethereum wallet useful and can be used? Please raise a topic in this regard.

• +3 1

I advise you to convert the becko to Litken in the Yobit platform and then send the laikon to your electronic portfolio and tell your coins to an American dollar through which and then send your money to your bank.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is in fact one of the big questions that baffled me for a period of time, I did not know how to transfer the currency from the platform to a bank account in order to withdraw profits, so I rely on an intermediary for withdrawal, this matter saves on the transfer fees and dealing with accounts. 

Well, in fact, I have not withdrawn my money yet and it is possible that I will advise you .. It is in the truth a difficult way, but in the end I have to withdraw my money .. I think that I will convert it into dollars and withdraw it after that .. It is correct that I consult my friend who has experience in This issue and consult him about the method of withdrawing my money .. I wish you and everyone good luck

This is very useful idea. I follow this method for taking withdraw from yobit to direct my coinbase crypto account. This is very easy method and take 10 minutes for completing procedure.my opinion Yobit is best site for exchangers and secure site. I really like it...

Dear friend, when you want to withdraw, we enter your wallet and then choose the currency you want to withdraw and then the number. In addition, we choose the withdrawal method and we click on the withdrawal secret, and so on. Thank you very much.

• +1 1