Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

Hello, the truth is that I do not trust much is the applications to earn money because I have had a lot of wasted time with them, I used to do the tasks that these applications asked me to earn some money and the truth is I did not obtain any results, I even had 

one that was a complete scam because I did all the steps of the application to get money through PayPal, I tried to make claims to the application but I realized that they had taken over my time, they made me see thousands of ads and they did not give me a single 

only penny, that's why I don't trust apps to earn money. 

The mobile applications to earn money only pay pennies, you have to spend a lot of time stuck in the app to be able to generate a minimum profit

Of course, they are not wasted time, you just have to look for the best option to be able to take advantage of it and generate profits, it is good to do a good research on applications that pay

I think you are correct dude, these applications sell you a world in which you can win money easily which is totally false, and I have had experiences where after doing the job They do not pay me or they pay me a much lower amount than they had already told me.

Some apps can be a waste of time, especially those that require high payout thresholds. Apps with $10 payouts are usually doable. Most apps require you to watch ads or give them location data which costs lots of battery power. At the end of the day, you have to decide whether or not it is worth the time and resources.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Logically you cannot compare earning $ through a mobile application in which you only have to download and / or play with spending or investing in cryptocurrencies

The cost of the phone and the wear and tear of its resources are incomparable with the earnings of the application that you install on the phone. This is a thousandfold difference - the cost of the phone is much more than the income from the application.

I totally agree with you friend, since these applications usually give many instructions of various things to earn money but in the end they end up being scam, or pay less than what they said at the beginning, so we waste time doing tasks or any other thing they ask of us.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:37 AM, Nishi9 said:

I really agree with you. There are different sites of this type which gives us payments for short period of time and soon they become scam. They can also damage our phone. And they also give payments very low in cents. So I think we should avoid this kind of work.

Well, I think that these applications are made to cheat people, I mean, people have to download files, other apps, see publicity, and all that tasks generate traffic to their owners, and people only receive cents for doing the hard work, it is not a fair deal.

i agree. they just overwork their users and they don't care about their users. but it's sad that users still work for pennies and don't complain much about it.

Faucets are a way to get interest in a coin, but if you look at the time spend per click and find out how many hours it takes just to get to the payout threshold... it's usually a terrible deal.  There are other ways to make money from crypto, and usually they involve a little work and pay out bigger chunks at once.

El 2/9/2020 a las 4:09, rjroshan dijo:

La gente está muy asustada con las aplicaciones móviles. La mayoría de estas aplicaciones son una gran estafa y una pérdida de tiempo. Incluso nos van a pagar pagando con solo unos centavos. Esto significa que no puede recuperar su carga de datos o carga de electricidad. Qué piensas sobre esto.

Totally agree, those applications have never worked, it is always a lot of protocol and in the end everything is a sham.

The use of mobile applications to earn money does not really bring many benefits, it is very little money they pay and much time one must invest to achieve that figure, so it is best to seek different means of investment where it is easier to make money without having to sacrifice so much your time

• +5 1

No, mobile learning app is not time waste because by typing we can earn more bitcoins on crypto talk forums this forum is a very good platform for every user because only by typing we can earn more and more money and we can also use trading on this app and by trading we can also earn money and many things we can learn here by typing only

Thank you.

mobile applications are a simple way to generate additional income but in my view it is a waste of time because you generate only very small fractions of crypto

I have never liked these applications because they are a waste of time and they pay super little for that reason I no longer occupy these applications.

no my friend some of app it scam but not all there is many app you can earn good profit and i use it to earn for example clipclaps and vova this two app i make good profit from them

I agree with you, you are really right. These applications have no benefit for us. They are only used by us and serve by other people.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:09 AM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

Try to earn from the mobile apps is just a waste of time. Although be carefull about what app you have installed. The apps can be access to your files which you give permission. 

I agree with you friend, over the years we have waited for an App that gives us good benefits. I have already downloaded many and none with good results. If by chance you know of one that pays, could you recommend it to me?

On 2/9/2020 at 4:09 AM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

Well, people's fear is understandable because many are scammed with those 
applications and lose a large amount of money that took them a long time to
 collect or what would you think if you used one of those applications and 
suddenly you have for example 100 dollars and suddenly Do not open the application
 again or it will come out in zero, surely you would be annoyed a lot for all the
 time you spent gathering that with your app and overnight you will lose it

pues el miedo de la gente en comprensible por que a muchos los estafan con esas aplicaciones y pierden gran tcantidad de dinero que les tomo mucho tiempo reunir o que pensarias tu si usas una de esas aplicaciones y de pronto tengas por ejemplo 100 dolares y de repente no te abra mas la aplicacion o te salga en zero seguro te molestarias un monton por todo el tiempo que pasaste reuniendo eso con tu app y de la noche a la mañana lo pierdas