3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

If we publish our articles according to the rules of the forum, obviously we will have positive evaluations and many I like them, this increases our reputation and consolidates us as a member of the forum. I  told you patient is the key of success and emotion is not key of success. Even reliable news agencies might publish wrong information that can cause traders to invest in the wrong coin at the wrong time. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Nice job mate. You have providing such a great information. I am agree with you. As you said there is no space for emotions in buisness. Emotions in taking decision can harm us. In the same way patience is also necessary in trading. And the confirmation is first thing to apply time.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

You are right that those who trade must keep in mind not to make any decision in a hurry.Many a times when traders buy coins in a hurry, the price of coins decreases and they face loses.

Much obliged for your posting your thought it's educational path to those beginners and novices in this site and I trust that they would comprehend what your pointing and should follow your tips.

this is a very beneficial post for the members of this forum and also for the beginner members who want to go for the trade and one thing I want to tell you that they should to first analyze about the market before the investment

Thank you for sharing this beautiful information.  But as I think, people are already caring about these things.  Because, money is very important to everyone and it comes through hard work.You must rely on reliable sources of information like this forum and do not invest in cheap currency without reliable ones as they can be fake or collapse at any moment.

Thanks for the about the crypto forum and I think there are scammer around the near and caught the member and false information gave the duble coin or income so safe side and follow the rules. 

• +2 1

Truly I absolutely concur with decent conversation there is numerous exchangera who is seel counterfeit coins and a few people groups buy them and lose their cash so please beaver from them utilize great exchangers site like yobit and others we ought to learn before purchase couns

Hi my dear.  Yes you are right that you prescribed good information here I told you patient is the key of success and emotion is not key of success. I made the second mistake, because I bought a coin and wanted to sell it to a person for real money.

• +5 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies, there is no place for feelings, but rather we must rely on accurate analysis of currencies, reading its graph, knowing the general trend, whether it is upward or descending, and avoiding suspicious currencies ...

This is very important reminder to all beginners and not even only the beginners alone, even the senior members can also benefit from this post, because the issue is just something that affects us all.

Thanking you for sharing a useful content. Yes, what you said is right, don't blindly trust all that you read. Not all of them would be true. Check the source of information and then decide to believe or not.

• +1 1

Newcomers fall into the trap of greed and temptation. Most believe that trading crypto makes a lot of money quickly. Seeing the tempting offer, the scammer falls into the trap and gets frustrated in the end.

Truly you are right.The focuses which you have examined are the truly imperative to know about.Also, as amateur in exchanging we should be careful about the defrauding locales and scammers.Scammers will attempt in various manner to trick anybody.

Dear mate your information is very true and the most effective trap for the beginner trader is that they do not fall into greed and always buy the coins when the price of bitcoin is fell down and then sell it when its price becomes high so in this way you can earn a lot of profit from trading. 

These are useful to avoid risk in trading. Emotions some times plays as a villain in our life, it leads to take make bad decision making. The second point you said it's very important we have to be patient when choosing coin, and try to start the trade with reputated coins. And finally we heard many news and offers don't trust them all. Be aware

• +1 1

These are the greatest condition that exists as we eliminate every part of the margin about corruption the second currency trading and additionally this we recurrently enhance and they are an matter of this day after day the second currency trading. 

Your post is absolutely informative. Trading is truly a risky act, especially for beginners. Risks are mainly due to the volatility and vulnerability to forks, hackers and errors.

However there are also a number of traps meant for beginners like those explained above. Try to keep away from misleading informations, and never fall for any emotional dilemmas during trading. We should also research about a coin before rushing to buy it.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right thank you so much for sharing this useful information with us I'm also thinking for trading of cryptocurrencies Because this method is very profitable

Well, here it is.  in trading, it is important to be cold so that it is easier to bear losses, and plus not all information is actually reliable, this is also important.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Thank you so much dear for sharing this information with us because it is very important for us I am also beginner and many other beginners are also want to do trading and they are getting trapped by these things we have provided and to our work carefully that we should never lose our money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

That is why I say that knowledge is a fundamental part of cryptographic success since based on this we can avoid these types of scams and traps that you share in your friend publication thank you for alerting us and sharing this information with all of us I am very grateful

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend one thing I want to tell you that when you go for the investment first of all we should to analyse about the market that will help you to under good profit and one thing more avoid the scammers that is beneficial for you