How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Good question you asked Dear if we are creating the authentic post containing the good quality content and fully based upon the rules and regulations of this forum than our post will gaining the better reputation automatically

In order to get a good reputation, you should focus on useful content in the field of digital currencies and devote more of your time to research and knowledge.  You must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum you can view it.  I wish you success

• +2 1

The best way to expand your standing is to do acceptable and significant posts. You simply need to keep distributing helpful subjects and with time, you will get a positive standing, You don't have to so something extraordinary.

Bro to get reputation you should do better or useful comments and do work hard. I have an advice for everyone plz do reputation positive and if you want to give negative reputation then first mention the reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

What will happen with reputation in a forbidden way. The rule of reputation here is, users will react to you after your good topic or comment. You will get a reputation for that reaction. Hope you understand. So you will be able to comment well here, in return you will get a good reputation, otherwise your account may be banded if you follow any of the 3rd rule. Thank you

It does not take the much time to get the more and the good reputation on the Crypto Talk specially for the new members. Because the Members Did not know how to get the Reputation. The More We make the posts better the better will be the Chances to get the Rating.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

In order to get better reputation in Cryptotalk, you need to post with knowledge so that you can give good information in the post.If everyone likes the information you give in the post then you will get good reputation.

• +2 1

Friend, increasing the reputation depends on the topic you choose to make and the users to whom the topic attracts them, the reputation is very important within the Cryptotalk forum and in addition to that the topics that attract attention such as news, new releases, topics that help to the new ones, they are a good option to attract the attention of other readers.

• +3 1

The answer of your given question is that you must post good and useful topics on this forum and wait for the reputation. When the uses read your topic and they are  attracted to your topic then they must give reputationto you.

Good luck.

if you are new just comment on the others posts. can get good reputation by posting good comment so post good comment it will increase your reputation. the topics and must be ideal and unique when creating topics too.. 

• +3 1

Everyone will tell you to write good and non-duplicate posts, but I want to offer advice based on my experience on the CryptoTalk forum. If you want to get a good evaluation, you have to start by learning well first, then follow the cryptocurrency market and start writing good posts from your experiences and understanding of these digital markets in addition to writing posts about your experiences The character, your mistakes, and how the members should avoid them will then take many reviews
  • +1 1

If you have to excellent reputation then you have to select good content  post you must read then you pht comment. comments should be 100 characters . Writing good improve your english language.  

The only way to have a good reputation in the forum is to make good of post that will be useful for members of the forums, and always be careful for the mandatory for the banned.

Create good, content worthy, useful and simple comments or posts. Make sure that it has to written in good English within any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Like that provide good contribution to the forum.

• +2 1

This is a matter of writing good posts and not asking for help. In fact I am surprised that this member has turned a negative ranking into positive without being active, probably this post should be locked, it is not going to help a beginner or anyone in the forum.

I am a newbie here, I joined recently a friend of mine introduced the forum to me. Please can someone tell me how to get a better reputation on crypto.

You need to make the posts batter and then try .This is the only way to get a reputation from there .You work hard and hard to create the new useful post which is also useful for others .you know here everyone is unknown and not react our post .if we create a good and better post which is helpful for others are automatically react our post.

We can get better reputation by making useful and informative posts that everyone understand easily. So if they like our post they will give us good reputation which will increase our earning and will encourage us to to hard work. 

• +4 1

Halo dear its a very simple .you can easily make a useful post when you creating a useful content that help other members .and when you creating the post you should fallow all rules and regulations .your post must relate with your topic.when other people see you your post they like it then automatically they give you a positive reputation.best of luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you can get a better reputation in the field of cryptocurrencies by publishing articles or making important and meaningful comments that are useful and this also provides you with positive evaluation and you must also learn how to graphically analyze cryptocurrencies

Dear brother this is a very common problem which most of the newbies face nowadays.  You have to increase your knowledge by reading other posts very carefully.  Take time to read to read other posts and try to take inspiration from them.  Secondly,  behave nicely with everyone in the forum just like you do in your real life. I hope that you will regain your reputation soon.  

Through good reputation in the forum we can level up out reputation in the forum and also give us chances of making good earning in the forum. And also motivate us todo more good work in the forum. 

It depends on you first and on the extent of your posts whether they are useful or not. Always try to search for new topics to be published and stay away from duplicate topics, and it is important that it be simple for beginners because the majority of the members here do not do much about crypto

In my opinion, Cryptotalk forum reputation mainly depends on our informative post. If you write useful post, you will get better reputation from others. You can also make topic for getting better reputation. Useful topic easily gets high reputation than post.

• +1 1

Follow the term and regulation at the first step. Stay away from sending useless posts. Always abide the senior members actions. Don't forget you must try to make your comments more simple and more useful for all members.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH