Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

Yes, my friend, and this plan is very good. 
Traffickers are the ones who support you all. 
But you have to create good and interesting content to attract followers

Hello my friend
Of course, you can increase followers for all members of this forum
By publishing valuable topics that attract many beginners and other members to receive knowledge about electronic currencies
But if we work on ourselves to gain great knowledge that makes us gain experience in creating a topic that brings us a good reputation and followers, and this requires effort and patience to be more experienced.

• +3 1

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and then don't have much knowledge and information . sorry from my side I hope I learn  new things about crypto here and this will be helpful for us.

My friend, first of all, you should spend a lot of time in this forum to increase your information about cryptocurrencies and you can write useful posts that will bring you a lot of positive reputation and increase the number of your followers, so the more useful your posts, the more your fame will increase in the forum and vice versa.

• +2 1

dear i am newbie ad i think the the most important is your knowledge and information about this forum besides this if you create and discuss present issues in your topic then people will want t follow you and they will also give you positive reputation 

Well the best thing for you to do to get followers on your profile is for you to be creating a good quality posts and constructive contents that will attract members of the forum so they will like to follow you and be learning from you. 

Edited by Manir

We must work on creating new and advanced topics in order to get followers from the members present here and that helps us to increase the good reputation in the forum and improves our payment in the future as well. You have little work and effort

First of all you should have good knowledge about crypto. Then you must follow each and every rules of this forum . Then you must know how to creat a good topic. You should put effort and time properly . You must be active  in this forum. But the most important thing is your profile. Your profile must be real.

In order to get followers in this forum, all you have to do is publish unique and useful topics and make meaningful posts and benefit the members of the forum. Make your publications according to the laws and you will gain a good reputation

• +3 1

Yes friends, on the platform that you want to follow, not that your writing will be very good and to make more followers, you need to be your friends. Multiple accounts are always a loss and your friends can become your best followers.

If i may suggest then i will tell you and if you want to gather more followers then you should add more comments that are useful for many people and you can flatters their context until they can like you on every comment.

First of all caption of the topic attracts the people most.It should be solid and attractive.Secondly details sould completely related to the topic other wise the reader get bad impression.These are few tips through which you can get followers.

If you want more followers then improve your knowledge and writing skill. Because in crypto these are most important thing. If you have a unique, informative topic with great writing skill people will definitely give you positive react and follow you.

You must first write 20 useful and good publications with good content and in simple words and contain information about cryptocurrencies. All this so that your post will receive a positive reaction and thus achieve a good reputation and get more money

We can get followers if we make posts on daily routine and we make useful topic and we make research and share with others . When they take advantage fron our topic or posts then they follow us. And we get more repotation. 

Hello friend I do not consider myself a suitable person.  But I think in order to be a follower we need to make good quality comments and we need to comment like giving information which helps the members to gain knowledge.

You can only do it only because of hard work. To achieve this goal you need to do research about what people want to now about crypto currencies. Then make useful and informative posts about these topics. People will follow you if they find your each post informative.

• +4 1

Followers don't matter much for working in this forum but if you can gain good followers in this forum then it is good for you.  If you want to get good reputation in this forum then you will need followers.  And if you can get a good reputation, you can make good money...

Agree with you now when you gift be sold in your record then you instrument the exploit flowers your base to be really meaning and analytical so keep hard-working here in this forum if you want to success her and and a lot from this platform

• +2 1

If you are new than follow your seniors .Senior will help you a lot .So following is best than followers. Another best way is to improve your content so people take interest and started following .Be patient take a time. Big things take a time to happens ,

Mainly, the quality of the content is the most important and it attracts many followers because a large percentage of members aim to spend an enjoyable and useful time in this forum and that high-value content is a very good investment of our time in the forum .

Hello friend, that's a good question
First, you should not make the same mistake and publish a short post of low quality like this one because it will get negative reviews.
You should search for high-quality content full of useful information for members of this forum, in addition to adhering to the rules of this forum.
This way you will gradually gain followers and popularity

When you write well and be useful, your followers will increase. So I advise you to publish expressive and qualitative content that is of interest to everyone in the world of coding. Create distinct and unique topics and ideas after making sure that they are not there in advance. I suggest you write your posts in an easy, clear manner and  Stay away from idle talk and elaborate explanations, and to publish the useful and abstract proposal

Hello my friend i'm new like you I think we should post new posts, follow some people, someone brings someone else, and so on .... And give some feedbacks

If you post some thing which is beneficial for every one then people will follow you and your followers will increases and you can get reputation points easily then so do great post to get followers.

• +2 1