Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

The answer is very simple. Do unique and quality posts touching points that no-one else thought of. And there is no short cut to get more followers. With hardwork and knowledge there is no requirement for you to strive for more followers. They'll automatically come to you, given your posts are of good quality. 

You have to share useful and valuable topics in order to gain this information, and then everyone who benefited from your content will follow you. You have to be patient, past the first stage only.

Hi mate, getting more followersis related to reaction. If you receive too many positive reaction and if people like your posts they'll follow you. You can do that with making useful and interesting topics and you need to do your research for making posts like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get more followers just by unique post. If you make good post and content then people would like your post and must follow you to gain some knowledge.  You can check other account who have so many followers just by good quality of post. So make such post which solve the issue and give more and more knowledge.  If you want to get followers then make work on your post. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear how are you..i hope you fine..Thank you for sharing good information.. For Getting more Followers in Cryptotalk,we have to write good post.and valuable post.for earning it is very important.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Getting the followers on the Crypto Talk is not easy for us. If we want to increase the followers than we will have to work day and night to make the meaning full posts. And therefore must focus on useful and distinctive content first

• +2 1

Friends, we can hear a lot of followers😇.As we have many friends and they became our followers.Similarly, if we gives like to others, they also select our posts and give likes. This is the best way you said to follow others .

To get more followers you have to post useful content daily. It will attract more people. If people found your work useful they will follow you for sure. You should keep the hard work. 

I'm a new member here. I just crossed 100 posts here. The only way to make more followers is hard work. You should spend more time here and research for crypto-currencies and apply them on your posts and comments then many people can follow for your qualityful posts. If you try another ways it can harm your account. Thanks and sorry if I have mistaken anything.

you've got to work in like manner your post and comments be great and appealing sufficient to Seize the consideration of the people groups are using Crypto conversation so that they will follow you to urge your overhauls on each post comments you're doing.

Hello Friend It is necessary to have a accuracy  in our comment to increase the flowers Our post lesson should be amazing So that everyone can get information Let our posts be a means to help others In this way we can increase the number of follow year on our posts. 

My dear friend posting unique and usefull comments are required. There are no shortcuts to get followers. With hardwork people will automatically attract towards yourself.

In my opinion that is fine give you the results you want which you submit new crypto content material every day basis, percentage new thoughts how i paintings in crypto global easily. This is fine for you new submit make and earn crypto coins. This is fine for all crypto communicate members.

• +2 1

I think it's good to have a few followers in case you don't need to add followers here in a wrong or forbidden way, but the more good pictures you make here, the more new users and old users will like you in these pictures and keep following you.  They want to comment on your pictures so I think if you want to make more followers then you can process more then you can do it thank you

Hello brother what you have said is very true. If you're writing very good posts and uploading it you would receive a lot of good reputations and followers. Never post unwanted and misleading posts because if you are posting such things it would harm your reputation and brings it down. So to get more followers in this platform the best way is to create unique and informative content

The only way to increase the number of followers is to show your skills and make a good contribution to this forum through creativity so that others like our work and follow us.Also if we can help people with more information in this forum then of course they will try to follow us because they will get to know more information from us.But what I think is that more importance should be given to doing good deeds than to increase followers here. Because if we do a good job then the number of our followers will increase in this forum. And we will one day become proficient in working in this forum.

• +5 1

There are many ways you get follower in this forum.First you write better way and attract reader towards yourself finally they follow you.Another way you should follow each other.

My friend, i think we should work hard and create a useful and interesting topic then people are attractive to you and then people ger follow you. because you should spend time in this forum you can learn easely  knowledge about crypto talk .this platform is great opportunity for us for earn money. 

I think having more followers doesn't make any change to your earning. But it's a positive thing. We need to post quality contents more often, Then people gonna follow. You know it takes a lot of time and hardwork. So having some followers may motivate us to do more quality posts. Hoping you guys the best.

Hello my dear friend have more followers doesn't make any increment in your cryptocurrency. All you need is a good comment with better knowledge in English and about this platform. I know the way you are more excited of knowing this platform for an income.

hello dear felkow if w get more folowers n fourm we can get ore ratings and hav a good impact on our earnings im new hede and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

You just do hard work then followers will be getting automatically. Now when you will be best in your account then you will be e getting followers and your post to be very meaningful and logical you should be very much genius in crypto talks.

As I would like to think this is best work for you that you post new crypto content consistent schedule, share groundbreaking thoughts how I work in crypto world without any problem. This is best for you new post make and acquire crypto coins. This is best for all crypto talk individuals.