As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 75 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I think as a beginner, I would invest in ETH and dodge coin just because they are on the rise and I do not know much else. Also I think investing in bitcoins is a must since it has been on the rise consistently.

I am a newbie and have very little experience but the bitcoin always admire me to come in cryptoworld and i would always prefer to invest in the bitcoin which is a great crypto currency and can give us a good profit because its worth is continually growing and improving.

Welcome and I hope you will succeed in your investments
Collecting cryptocurrencies is not an easy matter, it requires experience, patience and intelligence
I hope with time to collect several currencies, but now I am collecting only Bitcoin
good luck

Hello there greetings as a beginner you have to buy dogecoin because I am also going on and it is very useful now I am getting profit because I suddenly dogecoin value is increasing very high I think 400% so I strongly recommend you to buy dogecoin if you are new member and you don't have lots of investment

Hello to all my dear friends my dear friends in my point of you I think that in buying Bitcoin there is high risk because in today's world Bitcoin had read too much high level amount so my dear friend I prefer you all to buy ethereum because ethereum is not at the level of Bitcoin but I think that it will go up day by day so it is better to invest in ethereum to get much more profits and if you want to invest in bitcoin you can invest...

There is many reasons effect on what coins I should trade with .

The value of that currency cause the high value currencies good for long investment such BTC , also what wallet I have,  sure my coins should be supported by my wallet so I can withdraw and deposit without any problem , also the fee when I want to withdraw I should choose low fee currency to save some of my profits .

• +1 1

I wish you more success and profit my dear

I am still new here in the forum and doing research and study about currencies

To choose the best currency

Currently I see Bitcoin as it is currently the most popular currency

As for me the coins I want to buy and invest on is the bitcoin and litcoin why because their are having assurance and security and the profit is going to come if you  really exercise Patience with time it can be a long time or it can be a short time.

• +1 1

Yes friends there are bitcoin who are very much benefited, so if we want to get the benefit even if we are beginners from this or old member then we should sell bitcoins only and I will also prefer it as well. Aw

• +5 1

Welcome, of course, my favorite currency is Bitcoin, and I also became interested in Ethereum .. I love the currency of talk because I invest in it in the platform. You can use it for investment. Follow the investment topics in the forum.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner here trying to collect information and gain experience and then start trading and investing, but in my opinion I separate currencies btc And eth and ltc.

• +3 1

I will suggest you XRP) because it has a very low fees. I would certainly to like to start from low invest and then get a nice amount of profit. Ripple has a nice potential and in market it is good for trading and investment as well. So for a beginner i suggest to start from ripple.

In fact, I prefer to invest in the Ethereum currency, as it is the best currency at the moment because its popularity is increasing and its prices are rising, as it rose in 2020 about $ 500 and this is a large amount within one year.

The best cryptocurrencies for investment are the most popular currencies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin ... etc. These currencies are gradually increasing in price due to the increase in demand for cryptocurrencies, and therefore investing in one of these currencies is profitable at this time.

I prefer investing in popular medium currencies, which you can earn more from than investing in popular and widely traded cryptocurrencies, so I prefer to invest in medium-value currencies and have a good trading volume such as Doge Coin.

I think The best coin for new users is Ethereum. the real leader among all the altcoins in the entire crypto market. I'm sure that from next year its price will gradually go up. You can also invest some money in the purchase of LTC and Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am new here in the forum, but my friend advised me about the Bitcoin currency because due to its high and low value when its value becomes high, you can sell it with a great profit and he told me that it is one of the best cryptocurrencies, thank you.

Dear friend ... As for me, I have not started trading or investing yet ... The reason is that I try to gather as much information as possible about how to trade and how to invest before delving into this field... But from my point of view, I think that investing in low-value currencies is much better for beginners because the novice must invest a little money at the beginning, so Bitcoin will be difficult for him and he will not be able to control things...  There are many currencies suitable for beginners to investing, including XRP, XLM, TRX, ONT, and many more... I think the best ones right now are TRX and XRP because these are two strong currencies and I think they will have a good future.

The field of cryptocurrencies is a wide field, but in order to enter it, we must first expand our experience and knowledge, gain more information, and learn to develop ourselves in the field of cryptocurrencies so that we have sufficient knowledge to carry out these operations without incurring losses and we can use the forum here to gain a lot of knowledge in This is an area because it is like a search engine for everything related to cryptocurrencies. This accumulated experience is necessary to know the right time and the right currency for investment and trading, and to see a promising future for cryptocurrencies, and after observing the market in the recent period, I see that the behavior of some currencies is opposite to other currencies and at another time you return to conducting other behavior, I still think that the matter needs more study and monitoring .

• +4 1

As a beginner forst of all i gather all the information about different coins, and then i invest in the small coins to gain experience, the reason is that if loss occour its don't harm me.

13 minutes ago, Anayalashari said:

I think i will buy ETH, i just have a light feeling about this crypto, but justlike i said i do not buy crypto, i am more familiar in getting cryptos from faucets or apps and games,and ptcs sites..doing tasks..and do investing before indoubler sites, but i like ETH now..maybe it will be profitable if i buy ETH.

@Anayalashari The day will come when you want to buy coins to trade, you always start with the collection in various places and over time you learn to use cryptocurrencies and end up trading in search of money, ETH is a good currency, but also BNB it is a good investment idea.

My dear friend, I advise you, but rather an investment, but Bitcoin or the Ethereum, as they are the best cryptocurrencies currently in existence, and they are the most expensive among all digital currencies.

As a beginner I never bought any coin and I only did some of the few airdrops but after some few months I started buying the cryptocurrency and my first coin was bitcoin

My dear, undisputedly, you must choose the best work, which is the investment bitcoin in the long term. If you want to make your money doubled easily and securely, all you have to do is choose the bitcoin currency, all you have to do is buy the bitcoin to store the digestion of your own wallet in the long run, and I bet you dear It will raise your weak in the long run, thank you very much

• +2 1

My friend, I am a novice in this forum and until now I have not made any purchase of any currency because I did not collect a lot of currencies, and since you are a veteran, please advise me in any currency. I can start to buy it immediately

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• RVN теперь на Crypocto! Ravencoin - это одноранговая (P2P) цифровая сеть и блокчейн, разработанный для эффективной передачи активов от одной стороны к другой. RVN используется в качестве внутренней валюты в сети и для выпуска токенизированных активов. Активы могут представлять собой что угодно: от реальных объектов до виртуальных товаров и долей проектов. История Ravencoin Проект был анонсирован в 2017 году, а бинарные файлы для майнинга были опубликованы в 2018. Ravencoin получил известность благодаря своему "честному запуску" без премайна, ICO или мастернод. Разработали его Брюс Фентон, Трон Блэк и Джоэл Вейт. Все они имели богатый опыт в бизнесе и разработке программного обеспечения до начала работы над RVN. С момента создания в 2018 году, цена RVN претерпела значительные колебания. Самая низкая цена зафиксирована на уровне 0.008794$ в марте 2020, а самая высокая цена достигла 0.2854$ в феврале 2021. Особенности Ravencoin:   Модифицированный график выпуска с вознаграждением за блок в 5000 RVN Время подтверждения блока сокращено до одной минуты Количество монет ограничено 21 миллиардом Алгоритм майнинга KAWPOW, предназначенный для сопротивления централизации майнинга ASIC В будущем Ravencoin планирует добавить систему обмена сообщениями и голосования Обменивайте, инвестируйте и расширяйте свой криптовалютный портфель! Операции с RVN доступны в обменнике криптовалют Crypocto – без спешки и по самому выгодному курсу.
    • Уважаемые пользователи! Наш обменник был добавлен в всеми известный мониторинг ExchangeSumo.
    • 🪙 Число биткоин-банкоматов по всему миру снова почти достигло рекорда   По данным Coin ATM Radar, сейчас в мире функционирует 38 279 криптобанкоматов. Эта цифра близка к рекордному уровню в 39 541 устройство, достигнутому в декабре 2022 года.   На фоне восстановления рынка криптовалют за последние 11 месяцев в эксплуатацию было введено почти 6000 криптовалютных банкоматов. Данные устройства установлены в 72 странах и производятся 43 различными компаниями.   Во время медвежьего рынка в период со второй половины 2022 года по июль 2023 года количество крипто-ATM существенно сократилось, упав ниже отметки в 33 000 устройств.   На диаграмме показано количество биткоин-банкоматов в период с 2014 по 2024 год. Данные: Coinatmradar   За этот год в мире было установлено 2564 криптобанкомата, в то время как в 2023 году 2861 устройство вывели из эксплуатации.   Наибольшее количество криптобанкоматов в США — 31 916. Канада занимает второе место с 3024 устройствами, а Австралия – третье с 1107.   Считается, что Австралия может обойти показатель Европы в 1584 биткоин-банкомата в том случае, если сохранит текущую динамику, учитывая, что отметку в 1000 устройств она преодолела в апреле.   Сальвадор, ставший в 2021 году первой страной, признавшей биткоин законным платёжным средством, располагает 215 криптобанкоматами.   На сегодняшний день наиболее представленным в криптобанкоматах активом является биткоин, который доступен практически на всех устройствах. Также широко применяются Ethereum и Litecoin.
    • РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/