What is your main goal... ? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My goal is to be here is learning and earning these are two main reason why most of us were here an and if that be the why not create good and quality post achieve our main gaol

16 hours ago, Tunuu said:

My main goal in cryptocurrency is to learn trading and later i will make a lot of money to help people with hunger and disability. I am not tired in learning because i know i am investing for the future.

I completely agree with these. As is a relatevely new field, get involved and know about this world is important and a sure investement to the future where most of the finances will be based on crypto technologies such as blockchain

My main goal is to earn a-lot from crypto and help the other also to build their carrier  so that they can also earn a good lifestyle. I want to help more peoples as much as i can. 

the goal is to make money and invest to make more money to be more self dependent in life by investment that go up

My main goal is to earn free coins on reputable sites and airdrops, then trade the earned currencies in reputable exchanges and keep the profits in my wallet for years to come.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:
  • Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

None of these are my main goal. I wanna be a professional crypto trader . But this is not included on this list,. I am learning cryptocurrency analysis now and trying  predict some coins next moves.

Everybody’s goal is getting a lot of money. Personally my main goal is to create big passive income which I am already building right now. I just wanna have a backup income so I can work on my dream job and don’t think about getting money to live on.

My goal is to reach the heights in the world of cryptocurrency, because it is very interesting to me, it is profitable to invest and withdraw

On 03.02.2020 at 17:49, Harris123 said:

My main goal is to go to the forex trading after gathering some obey from the crypto talk.I'll earn a profit there.

Hi. I my main goal is to collect your cryptoperthite, and then start investing all your coins. How do you feel about investing?

I'm new to this business, and my main income is airdrops, and my contribution to TWT tokens. This is all that I am still studying, perhaps mining will be added if all my current ventures get away with me.

I am now in the learning process and trying to leave behind the world of earning crypto with faucet, because the investment of time is not worth what it pays for.
In this forum I have tried to find information on how to better invest my time and I have found guidance on how to do it.
I'm looking for airdrops to get some money to invest and make my time and money go by.
I am very aware of the recommendations that appear here and of course the main objective is to make money.

Of course, my goal right now is to make money, and this happens by trading cryptocurrencies, where I buy some cryptocurrencies at a low price and sell them when the price goes up, maybe in the future, when I have a lot of capital, I will make the investment a profitable method as well.

I am learning every day in this forum, and I think there is no free money. This takes a great deal of effort. I am participating in the Airdropy it is taking me many hours to write between 30-35 posts per day so that they only count me 17 or 16. I would like to know if the same thing happens to you, I am almost 6 or 8 hours a day writing and I know I can make a mistake because we are human and we do not do everything perfect, I think that in these promotions a lot of learning is generated in the world of cryptocurrencies, because we are not only writing about them, but we are also constantly evolving the knowledge that we can have every day. day with the topics that we can find here. I think there are a lot of smart people on this forum and I would like to hear from you about your experiences so far. I do not think I reach the 100 useful publications for the airdrop, but I am filling myself with the knowledge that this is very important,

My main goal is enlightenment. If it is more down to earth, then organize a place for yourself outside the city in order to live a calm and measured life there. And the main thing is to have enough money, so I still need to work. Cryptocurrency will help with this!

Valiosa información, tienes razón, el timpo perdido no se recuperra por lo que debemos de ser muy eficientes, tomar las cosas buenas y desechar las malas, aprender de los errores y tener metas claras a corto y largo plazo. Yo quiero poder hacer mucho capital con crypto para emprender un negocio fisico a futuro sin dejar de usar cryptos.

My main goal in life .Probably make comfortable conditions for yourself and your family.Earn so much that would be enough for old age and still my children left.

My goal is to make my pocket money by myself without asking my parents. As a student I can't go for work and searching for part time jobs most of them were faked. And I'm tired of trying that. 

From the forum we can earn and study some new knowledge about cryptocurrency. Spending some time with crypto we can earn from it. And working with the forum I just like to do it. 

Gain some valuable knowledge about is my main and first goal. Then I'll go for long term investment by this knowledge.  Also I want to do  trading for short term  like crypto or forex like any thing one of them.

My main goal is on cryptocurrency... I will join continue on all legit airdrop and earn some good money.. When i will get good money i will buy some good altcoin and hold it until i can fulfill my dream.. Thanks         

My personal goal would be to know and learn to manage the cryptocurrency market to make investments and obtain extra profits; of course the main investment is time but I think I will make it

On 2/2/2020 at 21:02, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

my main goal is to collect to mine at least 100 graphics cards for a living

• -1 1

I like learnig something all time . My main goal is not to find money , money is need everybody but you should not spend a lot of time to make money . Thing about life , spend your time to family , help to others .