When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

I bought my first bitcoin in October  year 2016 when the price was around $600 -$700. If I see the price of bitcoin today,  I just wish I had bought more and store them till now... Well such is life. 

several years ago I came to this crypto world out of curiosity and seeing that I could obtain some profitability I decided to learn and explore more about it, my first btc kept them waiting for an increase in their value and I obtained my first profit from there I fell in love with crypto, winning and other times losing but here I am still

• +5 1

On 10/8/2019 at 12:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Hello friend I had the opportunity to buy 20 bitcoin shortly after its launch then I sold it and made a minimum profit and I left the world of crypto today I regret not having saved those 20 bitcoin .. Today I bet on eth with the hope that the same thing happens as the bitcoin greetings

I bought Bitcoin in 2018, it was my first experience in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

I started buying bitcoin somewhat late, in 2018 when the price was already quite a bit, I regret not having entered this wonderful world much earlier. However I have made money through trading.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:14, Genexone said:

¿Cuándo es la primera vez que compró su primer bitcoin precioso? ¿Puedes compartir tus experiencias durante ese tiempo? Los altibajos y cómo se siente durante ese tiempo.

Compré 10 BTC durante 2015, pero tenía mucho miedo de la caída de precios durante ese tiempo.

The first time I bought bitcoin was in 2018 with the crypto boom and about $ 20 in bitcoin and to this day I have not regretted doing it even once

My favorite cryptocurrency is litecoin due to its very well done network and its years in the market and its large market capitalization

• +5 1

I started buying bitcoins in 2018 when the fall began, then I sold it because I was very disappointed in its performance and now I buy a little bit again with a percentage of my profits, there is still a very high range to buy bitcoin and not to be left behind you have to take advantage of its price while you can still buy bit by bit and collect a bitcoin

I bought some bitcoin back in 2016 worth around $50, but I did not hold them for long because I've exchanged it back when I made a small profit of $25. Obviously a stupid decision made by me because now I would have been worth at least $500

• +1 1

The first time I bought bitcoin was in 2018 and then earned bitcoin from investment sites and ad viewing sites

My first buy was in 2017, and the time where i starting mining btc with my rigs.. Good times, very good profit with videocards(

On 10/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Yeah bitcoin  price was in a range of 200-300 usd in the year 2015 and 10 btc required less than 3k usd that time. If you did not afraid and hold that, you would own 100k usd this time.

I bought a year ago, I remember doing a lot of research, before thinking that Bitcoin was a scam, when I learned what Bitcoin really was and how wonderful it is, there I decided to buy, and today I'm glad I did.

I didn't buy bitcoin in first time. i earned some crypto trough some platforms after being more familiar with it i bought some bitcoin for trading.

I heard about bitcoin as in 2015 but I was not careful if not this year that I began to investigate it and learn more about cryptocurrencies and it is being bought little by little

• +1 1

In my country it was very unknown before some years ago so I am unfortunate to buy Bitcoins. But now  I am aware of it and well known regarding bitcoins. I haven't bought any bitcoins but I am very much curious about it. 

I started buying bitcoin when I realized that faucets are just a waste of time, I gave up that idea of wanting free coins and bought some BTC then I learned a bit about cryptocurrencies, and that's how I started to trade BTC, that it was a couple of years ago.

23 hours ago, Gollito said:

I've been in this world for a long time and I started buying bitcoin when its price was at $ 4,500, and today it is around more than $ 10,000, without a doubt the best currency in which I could invest

Bitcoin might have priced a lot through the years, but right now i could say it is stuck at around 10k for a long time now, do you still believe that bitcoin could go up 10 times or more from the current price in the next few years?