Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

In addition to what many have already mentioned, that Cryptotalk pays for making valuable posts, I believe that the interaction and exchange of ideas, learning about new concepts, cryptocurrencies, applications, useful web pages for the community, all of this enriches the collection of knowledge of forum members. In particular, I have found some similarities in post that I have read and learned from others.

Yes are many ways to make another income with criptocurrency and the easiest one is just to deposit it in defi deposits in different burse like Binance and earn good anual percentage!

Si Me Sirve Para Obtener Ganancias Adicionales En Cryptotalk Puedo Trabajar Desde Casa Sin Ningun Estres En Absoluto

On 1/31/2020 at 7:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Cryptotalk is a perfect forum to get some additional income for any people.One can get a really good amount just by working 1/2 hours in a day.I personally use the earning from this forum as pocket money and these really helped me a lot.

• +2 1

Of course, it constitutes an additional source of income for us either to help us in our daily life or to support our trade in the world of crypto by supporting the price in the case of lossing or increasing the quantity of purchases

• +1 1

Absolute yes 

On 1/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

It's helpful to beginners and very easy anyone can use it and earn from it in addition to you can earn many information from posts and people here 

Absolute yes 

On 1/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

It's helpful to beginners and very easy anyone can use it and earn from it in addition to you can earn many information from posts and people here 

Yes, of course! If I work on regular job, they will give me not that much salary. This is not a safest or easiest way to earn money but if I can do right moves, maybe one day I'll be the richest ones in this world. Who knows!

Yes if you got a good reputation and you write good and useful topics, then you will 20000:30000 satoshi per day, this is a good thing specifically for beginners. 

Greetings to all, most of us here are interested in first of all learning about the use of cryptocurrencies, how to obtain them and be able to have them for our consumption, now, what to learn while earning crypto does not bother anyone, right ?? hahaha greetings to all 😆

Well I found a lot of interesting information here. Learned thinks I didn't even know. So I would say it is helping. You need to just dig deeper in to the forum. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Criptotalk itself in a very good forum for all kinds of people who have or not experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is also associated with exchange platforms such as Yobit, one of the best platforms currently and also you get topics of all kinds in relation to cryptocurrencies and in addition to that they reward you for useful and quality publications.

As for additional income, yes. But now the campaign with the accrual of bitcoins for messages has ended, but I hope for a good rate of the TALK coin and get an excellent profit

If on this platform you are going to be able to obtain that type of profit, making quality postings, helping the community, I recommend you read the rules and thus be able to have better knowledge to develop postings and propose good ideas

I am starting, and I observe that cryptotalk is a very useful tool, you can find a lot of information that you can use for your benefit and you also learn in the process

On 31/1/2020 at 9:19, Kabir Hossain said:

La criptomoneda ha sido popular en el resto del mundo y hay muchos sitios para realizar transacciones de criptomonedas. Cryptotalk es nuevo en cooperación con otro sitio relacionado. Dado que es un sitio nuevo, ¿es más fácil para los principiantes? ¿Es útil para obtener ingresos adicionales?

cryptotalk is an excellent platform to obtain satoshi points, but this depends on whether you comply with the rules, as long as you upload content well, have a reputation and followers you will get extra profits, my recommendation is, if you do not know how to make a post, I invite you to cryptocurrency groups in telegram where you can earn rewards of some tokens for participating in activities, be it games, contests or trivia

I particularly think that cryptotalk is helping many people in addition to teaching about cryptocurrencies until making money for each post we make. Unfortunately for my country the payment is blocked even so I visit the page for It's updated content

The most valuable thing here is communication with like-minded groups of people, who willingly share their knowledge on various possible methods of working online (outside of Yobit platform). 

And when it comes to Yobit itself and the opportunities that it gives us to earn income, like earning satoshis for posting on the forum - then one thing to realize here is that the rewards are made IN SATOSHIS, which can in fact turn out to be x1000.... in some time in the future (if you dare not to withdraw them)

Cryptotalk полезен для познания всех терминов и азов для дальнейших торгов на биржах криптовалюты, благодаря форуму я научился зарабатывать.

Hello, of course cryptotalk is useful to obtain income but also to be able to learn more about cryptocurrencies and learn new ways to earn much more income. I am staying for the knowledge and value that this platform gives

Friend, I found out that you could earn coins in cryptotalk after having joined the forum and talking with all of you, but in my opinion it is not the main objective, I prefer material and useful knowledge since that way I can generate the money that I want in addition to the fact that here they have published some platforms with which you can generate money and already there that is monetary gain so in conclusion If it is cryptotalk an additional income

I do not consider it additional income, rather it is necessary because I did not find any job that could save $ 1000 per month except for digital currencies, so it gave me a lot, but it is not easy to do this that requires a lot of knowledge before your first experience helmet.

Of course, yes, I do not know of another page that pays for posting messages to establish conversation threads, they are the best job you can do to obtain financial rewards that help you economically which you can invest through yobit such as investbox, already little little by little I have adapted and learned