Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

Thank you. As for me, I convert it to Ripple or Litecoin because its withdrawal fees are low. We can use wallets to convert them from cryptocurrencies to paper. So I advise everyone to choose currencies that have low fees and to choose the Yobit withdrawal platform because it is distinctive, guaranteed and not cheatable.  good luck

In fact, the fees for withdrawing the Bitcoin currency are very high and I cannot afford it, and therefore the use of XRP to withdraw outside the Yobit wallet, as the fees for withdrawing the currency of XRP are very low compared to the fees for withdrawing the currency of Bitcoin.

Yes, most platforms prefer to keep Bitcoin in their wallets, so the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin are high.  It is better to use other currencies like Litecoin and Dogecoin in order to withdraw out of the wallet.

You don't have to work for a fee here.  I work here without any fee  But if it happened that we had to pay a fee to work in this forum, then I would apply for a lower fee.  In this digital currency we are earning income by working without fee.

@Gg233 yes we can withdraw our money from yobit by converting into currency that has low withdrawal fees . I usually prefer converting BTC to LTC because ltc has low withdrawal fee and is convenient.

Withdrawal fees are high and you can convert any coin into Litecoin because its fees are low. Continue to work and provide a lot of effort and information

There are many currencies that provide us with lower withdrawal fees, but I use bitcoin, I think it is better in terms of low withdrawal fees compared to Bitcoin whose conversion fee is very high.

Thanks my friend for sharing your experience with us when I get my first payment from this forum I try this thing then ok I also get some knowledge and experience from your post by others senior members who share there experience with us so at final we say that's this post help me and many other like me who are new there

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are fine. In fact, I have no idea about that, but what I know if you want to convert from Bitcoin to another currency, be careful of fake currencies and choose a currency of high value and known Good luck to you

My dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I must make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by introducing me to the opinions and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you

Yes dear your right I agree with you these coins have less transaction fee in crypto market so these are good for withdraw. Thank you dear for providing this information I don't know about XPR is the less fee transaction I always use litecoin to withdraw my payment the withdrawal fee of litecoin is also low as compared to the other currencies.

Thank you very much. I am a beginner and I did not know about this information. I think many people like me took advantage of this advice to withdraw money. Thanks again.

Hi friend😊

I think no want to go with all this trouble to convert first in xrp and the withdraw then again convert xrp and with  all these multiple transaction and risk to be stcuk anywhere. In my opinion USD is best way to withdraw . Thank you

my friend you are right you can also use such kind of coins I think you can also use litecoin it has also less  withdrawal fees this is a really helpful for you to withdraw your money.