Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Yes, it is a fraud and the problem is that many people fall into it and believe it is possible that they will get a hundred percent investment return in one day. This is impossible and their money will be wasted.we have to be careful and beware of scammers

We all know that if we want to achieve more we should always work hard, there is no shortcut. In internet there are so many scammers who offer who that if you give 10 dollar they will double it and return you 20 dollars. These are fraud offers please don't go with them.

We all know that they are scammer and we will lost our money in this way. There is nothing as real as a doubler. A greedy individual can easily get into this kind of scamming and lost his money. So everybody should learn about cryptocurrencies well before joining to this world.

Thank you so much for informing. When i see that sites i thought to invest but my six sense says that they all are scammers. We should not believe on them.

that's great. And substance you have got given that will truly supportive for the individuals as we have seen that numerous individuals are getting scam and it's not great we have to be be take step and other individuals to these things so that they can spare themselves from fakes and scammers.

In this cases people should stay away from doubling sites as many are fake and even if some real if they go bankruptcy people will loose moneu, so its best to minimise the investment and make sure that the doubling site has a good potential.

In my views there is no one real sites which provide double coins for all the member. I know so for as there are some sites which provide only front-man members and when peoples seen that these received double coins then they make strong investment at large scale and received zero after passing the term time. This is white defraud.

Stay away from any suspecious sites that promuses you to double your bitcoins. All of them are scammers that are only interested in your coins. Don't become greedy keep your coins safe be satisfy with your pure earning do not fall for such scammers.

We should aware of scammers..we should use safe password and always use 2factor authentication. Always use personal device for sites login.

Yes my friend you share a nice post.we sholud be away from crunnecy doublers these world days i accept that every body needs money to gaet their goals and ambition and they invest their money on that site which tells they double your money please away from that site they are account hackers many are fake site.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Thank you dear for sharing this information with us as I am new in this site and I have not enough knowledge about all these things but you done a great job and I also heard about such scammers we should be careful from all these things to protect ourselves.

• +1 1

There are many so called Bitocoin doubler website that are offering to double your Bitcoin in 24 hour's 1 day etc , all of them are scammer's. 

How its work's.

scammer's are offering you to double your Bitcoin and giving you an address for deposit.

case 1. You deposit requested amount and will Never hear from them again

case 2. You deposit a small amount of $10,20 in BTC and scammer's pay you back the double amount.  off course you will deposit more but in that case scammers will ask you to deposit not less then $ 100-200 in BTC. After you deposit that amount scammer's will stop answering your mail's and your money is gone.

The essential topic is to acquire big Investment and fade away if you could take chance then in in advance section of enterprise begin like in 1-2 day we are able to make investments i've attempted this approach it really works however i do not suggest then you definitely forestall being grasping and do not Invest, humans generally recognize approximately them later and Invest it's why they ought to bear . I actually have also losses big cash there so live farfar from it

We should all stay away from them.To be honest, it's very good. They will pay you only to attract more investors first but when they collect a lot of money they will leave. It's impossible to keep their profits. It must be a scam. It's better to stay away from it. 

Yes, absolutely right, you said your post was very beneficial for me after the temple benefit because it has helped me to know how the market is getting scammed. It is also known that in what way people are making others mad that we will double the triple to your side but in reality they are going to give you a huge loss. 

Even if you give us the benefit, then it is for  temporary time but if you look at the long-term, then it proves to be a huge loss for you and if seen in this variety of ways, all the digital revolution.

Thanks for this wonderful knowledge mate, it's going to be helpful for the members here, particularly the newcomers here, to avoid the doublings, the doublings are fresh from my eyes, I haven't warmed up about it, and thanks for sharing it with us, we can avoid this thing now. Happy to write.

The reason because many people commit such silly mistakes and get in to certain scams is because they have little idea on how the crypto currency system works.It is quiet similar to how we deal with paper cash in our daily life but a little complex.You need to make sure the people and sites you are dealing with  are legit people other wise you risk your money being lost.

leave good reputation if you found this post interesting or useful😍

Edited by ADHIP
to correct spelling mistake

Good topic my friend for creating awareness about scammers. We should have to keep our wallet key away from such scammer who claims to doubles your currency. They all are fraud they will take over your all currency and you can't do anything.

Whales method to face this " double bitcoin " is works is simple if you want to try. Invest early with them first to second day at most. Then later withdraw your real capital, without further act of greediness and enjoy the interest without put your real money again.

thank you for sharing this information with us my dear friend, I also heard one of these pages are like a pyramid shape that benefits from new income to make your plan money is better let's avoid this and look for new income alternatives remember what you get with hard effort More

As the cryptocurrency is increasing its fame the scamming in this field is also increasing so we have to be careful for all these matters. There are several websites which facilitates with the reviews about any website if you want to getting start on any platform then please check out that.

There are plenty when folks on the market which can be enthusiastic about the coin and so the finest that can be done is always to make certain you don't out there the coin about almost all programs in which claims to be able to twice the coin except for you might be sure with the program you might be working with. Or even you ought to figure out how to merely vehicle the coin within your finances rather than become carried away concerning rendering it twice. Furthermore, figure out how to twice this kind of simply by studying the way to business Crypto resources about forex trading programs.

Please stay away from those website   which is fake which says that we will double your amount. Many people doing   investment  on the site that where there is no security, rather they are stealing your money further. Website de only runs for a few days and has collected money from people and after that she falls asleep 

Thanks for the awareness. I know there are many scammers are surrounded us when we having crypto currencies. Don't go fall for this kind of offers. These kind of offers provide most of scammers. Don't greedy for money then you will get cheated.

Dear mate there are many scammers and currency doubles sites who offers you to give a lot of profit but to avoid from those sites and pay your full attention to your work and stay away from currency doubles.

• +2 1