Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 43 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I am beginner on the cryptotalk forum . So i mostly use a wallet which is Exodus wallet. Because it best hardware wallet for beginners. It is a non custodial wallet . Exodus gives you control of your crypto assets. 

Presently there are so many good wallets. I like to use exodus and yobit wallet. Because I think they have more security than other wallet.and I suggest you that always choose wallet which has high security options and which you feel it is safe to use..

There are many wallets where we can store Bitcoins. The most extensivity used wallet by the cryptotalk users is yobit. There are many other wallets such as peyeer wallets. Yobit can be trusted blindly and have many users around the world.

Crypto is providing  a large number of wallets here tahtbare fully secured and trusted one . but i have been using yhe blockchain wallet for a very long time ago so i can trust it fully. Black chain wallet can make sure the multiple crypto currency storing ability. It can supports large amount to store for long period of time.

• +1 1

I am using Ccoinbase Wallet .it is a cryptocurrency wallet also Blockchain and coinbase is safe wallet and easy to use.

they make the crypto coin and next will be crypto wallet. It will be best if they make wallet. 

1 hour ago, Wsn said:

I am using keepkey wallet. Keepkey wallet is a safe wallet because it stores your private keys offline. When it comes to security measures , you get recovery seeds and need to select a PIN code.

@Wsn You are the first person I heard Keepkey from, the wallet may not be common but it is a good wallet, it is offline and hardware but big. I like it because it is not expensive and yet safe to use. Not focused on by hackers unlike trezor and ledger nano. 

I am using Atomic wallet .It is one of the most safest wallet .It is popular due to its security and other admirable features.It is used by million of peoples.It is non custodial decentralized wallet which support almost 300 cryptocurrencies.

Hi friend Here I am using yobit to store my Bitcoin. I am new to this platform and I didn't complete my first hundred comments . but I plan to to store Bitcoin in yobit. I think most of the Cryptotalkk users use yobit because it is safe.

Work has been done on the Atomic Wallet here. This is not a bad wallet with high exchange capacity and lots of coins. I don't want to say anything about wallet protection. Still, I think only BTC and MW wallet will be used for ETH and ETC only. I keep other wallet coins in the exchanges.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I am currently using coinbase wallet. Coinbase wallet is a very popular wallet nowadays. Everyone uses this wallet because of the many benefits of this wallet.We can keep different currencies in coinbase wallet.

Hardware wallet I use it . the safest digital currency wallets to store your cryptos in. It's easy-to-use, is designed quite well, and will protect your coins with multiple security features. 

I am using one of the most powerful, glorious, splendid,and amazing platform which is called or know as Trust platform.The most important thing of this platform that attract me is it's highly updated security system and highest updated privacy system that's why a million of people use this platform and enjoy it's remarkable, amazing, charming platform.I am personally using this platform and I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.I This is one of the most comfortable and relaible platform in the crypto trading world.

• Useful or interesting 2

At that time I am using block chain wallet which is best for savings....it give me better platform for securing currencies ....I really think its a best wallet than the other some wallets which are using in  securing currencies of people.

For me, I have tried the Trust wallet and Atomic wallet, I find that the Trust wallet is the best ever, through which I can keep all the currencies that may come to my mind, the fees for withdrawal from them are low, and you can also exchange currencies based on Smart Chain inside the wallet.

• +4 1

For difficult wallets Ledger Nano S. For internet wallets CoinBase is the excellent probable as its backed by way of massive institutions. Xapo is any other exact net wallets choice 

• +2 1

I have been using trust wallet for a long time ago.one of my friend has suggested me and ask me to check it one and I am thankfully to him so that he introduced me with such a great wallet . Trust wallet is crypto storing wallet which makes sure the security of the stored currency. It charges low transaction fees . It enable the smooth trading

Various kind of wallet that are working in crypto world , but most amazing and outstanding wallet that I'm is hardware wallet ,it is  most secured and safest wallet because there is no chance of hacking your information. So i'm totally satisfied from this wallet.

As we all know there is lot of wallets are there. But some are fake . I use coin base for major transaction , but small transaction faucet pay is the my best option .in my concern I personally refer that becouse it have a small transaction fee

I am using one the most secure and safe platform which is called or know as Yobit platform.it is one of the most powerful platform in the crypto trading world.It consider one of the top platform in the crypto trading world.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world that's why a million of people use this platform.i am using this platform beacuse of its highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system.This platform possess simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any other problems.It is the best , excellent source of earning for us that's why I am using this platform and enjoy it's facilities and financial services.

Mostly i am using trust wallet from which i have started the cryptcurrency trading platforms,

It's my first wallet of cryptcurrency,

It's my favourite wallet of the crypto world,

I am using this wallet for storing multiple of coins which i have bought from multiple exchanges.

I mostly use these wallets because of good properties and having alots of features. They are more trusted wallets . They provides more security than others that's why I like these wallets. 

Ledger Nano X

Coinomi wallet

Atomic wallet 

Coinbase wallet

Blockchain wallet 

Electurm wallet

In these days, I am using bit coin wallet which is save and secure .....I really think it is a greatest wallet in securing currencies of different type...it secure multiple coins , it protect coins and currencies from hackers.

I have been using the yobit wallet with its exciting and lovely features. Yobit can support multiple cryptos. It has the ability of multiple crypto storing. Yobit doesn't charge any fees for the transaction. The transactions could happen free of cost.. It ensures the trading of coins so smooth and comfortable for the users. Its performance is too good regarding privacy policy

A number of wallets that have great for me . and have many properties. They gives us more facilities. I really like these wallets . The transaction could happen free of cost. Their performance are sooo good. These are the wallets which are mostly used by me.

Exodus wallet

Electurm wallet

Coinbase wallet

Trust wallet

Meta mask wallet

Bitcoin wallet

Copay wallet