Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 46 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

A lots off wallet in marketplaceI'm using different types of wallets. I am using coinbase, trust, myetherwallet, electrum, mycelium and Atomic wallet. I have also installed Mixin messenger which has a built in crypto wallet feature. It's my favourite wallets.Most of crypto users use these wallets. It's a popular wallets. And so easy to use.

These are the wallets which are used by me and most useful wallets.

Trust wallet

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Electurm wallet

Mycelium wallet

Robinhood wallet

Exodus wallet

• +1 1

There have many wallets with different features but i only believe on coinbase wallet,,Is a well known and popular cryptocurrency wallet and its charged low transaction fee compare to other wallets....

• +1 1

Being a new member of this platform , I have not used any wallet yet .When the will come , I would like to use Bitcoin to save my bitcoins .I suggest it to other users as well.

Always choose a wallet which has strong security system .

And one which has low charges.

• +1 1

So, I'm using coinbase wallet because of it's strong security , it is easy and quite simple in use, you can send and receive money through it without any kind of fear of hacking your personal information, it  support multiple curruncies  it has good reputation , main thing that i noticed is that it has  affordable transaction fee, you can transfer or withdraw money easily through it. Many people use this wallet because of it's amazing new features.

Well i am using blockchain and coinbase wallet these two wallets are very good in securing our money i feel very safe when i see my money safe here. There are lots of wallets like:

Blockchain 

Coinbase 

Binance 

Trust 

Huboi

Etc etc 

• +1 1

I am using hardware wallet for storing my Bitcoin and other multi crypto currency because it has well established security also use the trust wallet which have the same feature.

Both of these wallet are my favorite Wallet. There are many other characteristics these two wallet have like safe easy to use and fast in withdrawal of money. I aslo recommend the you these wallet.

I'm using coinbase wallet , because of it's strong security  , you can send and receive money through without any fear of hacking , it support multiple curruncies , you can transfer or withdraw money through it , important thing is that it has low transaction fee, it is easy to understand for beginners , so it is simple and easy to use.

Well my friend I am using trust wallet for holding my ERC20 tokens. Trust wallet is best for securing our tokens and coins. It is easy to understandable for both new and old users. Besides it's transaction speed is very fast. Trust wallet is one of the oldest and most reliable wallet at present.

Blockchain wallet is the one of the best wallet in the history of cryptocruncies.It has the best method of payment.It also has the best security given by any wallet.I highly recommend you the most.

Hello my friend, I am using trust wallet for holding my ERC20 tokens. Trust wallet is best for securing our tokens and coins. It is easy to understandable for both new and old users. Besides it's transaction speed is very fast. Trust wallet is one of the oldest and most reliable wallet at present.

Once, I robed and all of my software wallets hacked and empties. Then I buy Trezor, and now I am safe but unfortunately, I lost $200k +. Mostly on MEW in ERC20 tokens

All of this happened because My PC is compromised. Even, Blockchain wallet has stay untouched.

All wallets are really very secure amd but we have to use that wallet which have save security system. Thats why i prefer trust wallet and i hope this will help you. According to my opinion you have to use trust wallet and yobit wallet.

Actually i have been using Trust wallet . Because i know that trust wallet is best wallet in the market . So i personally use trust wallet for saving my currency. So it is very useful wallet and also it's feathers is very effective . 

we are know that there are many wallet in the online market but i think coin base wallet is the best and trusted wallet in the world so that there are many people use this wallet and get good benefit.

thanks

Usually I use several types of wallets, but the one I use the most is mobile wallet. Because it is safe and secure means  as simple as possible.

I use a blockchain wallet for my transactions and I put some bitcoin there for use lock blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store.Other currencies are simple and secure.  Blockchain wallets are a good coverage of the coin.

I am using coinbase wallet which one of the oldest wallet on this forum.its working performance is too good and first choice of the users.its security system is good and can not easily hacked by hackers.it also supports multi crypto currencies.

While the concept of Bitcoin may be new to some, this well-known cryptocurrency has been around for more than a decade. Bitcoin (BTC) is one of many digital currencies that have become fairly common investment holdings among tech-savvy households.

Proponents of cryptocurrencies argue that digital currencies are easier and safer, and come with better privacy, than traditional currencies. Because of its limited supply, Bitcoin has shown up on some people’s radar as an investment opportunity as well. Even the widely used PayPal mobile app is offering an option to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies in its wallet. However, it should be noted that cryptocurrencies are still risky investments.

In short, a Bitcoin wallet stores a collection of bitcoin private keys. Typically, the wallet is password- or otherwise protected from unauthorized access. A Bitcoin wallet is controlled solely by its owner, not distributed and shared like blockchain technology. 

Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2021

Coinbase: Best Overall.

Trezor: Best for Hardware Wallet for Security.

Ledger: Best Hardware Wallet for Durability.

SoFi: Best for Beginners.

Robinhood: Best for Free Buying and Selling.

Mycelium: Best for Mobile.

Exodus: Best for Desktop.

As a crypto talk user I am using the trust wallet which is quite more secure and reliable for all the crypto user's with the less fee charges. This wallet also provide the good services of exchange and also to invest the earning money to get more money.

Well dear mate there are so many wallets whose are working very great work. Some of these are mention below:

Buttered

Coinbase

Trust wallet 

Binance 

Echocoin

Hello dear mate, I am using Trust wallet and Coinbase wallet, also I use exchange wallet for storing coin like Binance exchange  and Hotbit exchange. So if anyone searching for trusted wallet they can use Trust wallet or Binance exchange wallet.

My favorite wallet still remains The trust wallet,it's safe secured and easily accessible and above all,it has features that only few wallets can Burst of.

I still using trust wallet because trust wallet is best in there function trust wallet has best security it fee is very low we can easly use this this wallet is specially best for biginner because it most trustful wallet it has a good feathers and we can store many coins in this wallet

• +1 1