Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 42 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I am using a trust wallet beacuse it is safe and easy to handle . Mostly member of crytotalk forum used this trust wallet. I think trust wallet is comfortable for me . Transection fees are also affordable of trust wallet.

Many wallets are available in Crypto marketit but trust wallet is good wallet .it has a unique and special security for user to save money this wallet reputation is very good .I like it. 

I use these wallet mostly because of their good reputations , easy to use and more effective wallet . It has low transaction fees. We can easily afford these wallet.

Trezor wallet

Mycelium wallet

Edge wallet

Enjin wallet

Coinpayment wallet

Coinbase wallet

Ledger Nano X

In my opinion Yobit is best platform for receiving money. It is more secure and no one can hCk this wallet. It has good reputation.

Edge wallet

Enjin wallet

Trust wallet

Metamask wallet

Trezor wallet

Ledger Nano X

Atomic wallet

Yobit wallet

I am just using trust wallet which has some amazing features :

It is a wallet with a better security system.

It has a bit fees of transaction.

It is a wallet which has no chance of hacking .

• +2 1

Now a days i am using coinbase wallet .it has amazing features and easy to use . it is secure you coins for long time. 

Many people like it. and use it .you must try this wallet .

• +2 1

I'm using many wallets and I have to do that many times have changed the time but trust wallets is the best wallet and yobit is the best exchange and charge a low fee all the time 

• +2 1

There are so many wallets on internet to use in trading and also those are used in cryptocurrency world. All are very working and valuable and everyone is using that one but I am using the trust wallet myself . Because it is very nice wallet and gives us so much bnefit and we have to invest in it very little. Thank youuu!

Many people use this wallet , l am also use blockchain wallet .it has simply features save and secure wallet .mostly people use this wallet . everyone can store their currency in it easily. Its realy good exchange site for me.  

Different types of wallets are present in the market which are used for storing the bitcoins and cryptocurrency. But mostly I used the trust and blockchain wallets because these wallets are very popular and satisfied and the main feature of these wallets you can transaction your money with low fee and you can transfer your money without any problem. Thses wallets are also safe and secure. 

• +1 1

I am using trust wallet which is best for securing our currencies with a better ways. It is easy for using and also easy to transfer currencies from one t the other place. It has no chance of hacking by any one  who can hack currencies.

Currently  I am  using  many  wallet.  Every  wallet  have  their  own  characteristics. Like  safe,  store  multiple coins,  easy  to  use,  good  security. 

Blockchain  wallet  

Trust  wallet  

Coinbase  wallet 

Hardware  wallet 

All  these  are  all  the  best  wallet  for me. 

There are many wallets which having good reputation and admirable features.  These have good reputations. And easily download this wallet. These have eassay and quick service.

Trust wallet

Blockchain wallet

Coinbase wallet

Ledger Nano X

Electurm wallet

Mycelium wallet

I'm using coinbase wallet Because of it's many benefits and it store multiple coin, it provide more security and has a low transaction fee , you can send and receive money with high security .you will be comfortable after using this wallet

I'm using hardware wallet and coinbase wallet Because of it's high security and new updated features and you can get more opportunities by using these wallets, it is totally safe and provide many  benefits to users.

I'm using coinbase wallet and trust wallet because these wallets are more comfortable and reliable,  you can withdraw your money and invest large amount  for a long time without any fear, it support multiple curruncey , so these wallets are also easy for users

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many wallets are avalaible for the bussiniess of cryptocurrenciess and storing our currenciess

Blockchain

Coinbase

Paypal

but i personally used Blockchain because it is advanced in featured and it is secured from any hacked and it security system is very saved

On the wallets mentioned above I only use coinbase referred to me by my friend and it's great to use while as recommended, only that on kyc they only allow passport documents and it's the only challenge I see there that so when it comes to verifying identity in order to be given authorization to some other functionalities.

I'm using trust wallet and coinbase wallet. These wallets are the best wallets. These wallets has better security system.Is a great security system .No one can do it .There is a lot of check about it. Is it done but Impossible 

My dear friend nice post for information i have no more experience about because i never use it before accorinding to my opinion there are two types of walltes one is internal and the other is external both these wallets is most sequire wallets 

I am using blockchain wallet which is very secure and safe.Its security is very strong no one can steal our amount or data from wallet.Its transections process is completed within seconds.Its transections fee is very low as compare to other wallets.

I'm using trust wallet because it is amazing wallet with new updated features, it provide strong security to users, you can use  it anywhere , so it provide many facilities,it is most convenient and give more benefits. Million of people use this wallet.

I am using a Trust wallet . Because trust wallet is one of the best wallet. Mostly people used this wallet. It is secure digital wallet. It is user friendly. It is blockchain agnostic. It is permissionles.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are number of good walles are present which are wprking in the market but i prefer to use the block chain wallet which is one of the most oldest wallet in the crypto forum.it is more safe secure and convinent.it is more easiy to use for begginers you must try this.