[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams!

The spam sometimes is tiring everybody and in some cases we should do as much as we can to remove it, all of us have this duty to uphold as we want Cryptotalk to succeed, we want to see it higher and at first place above the other crypto websites to be the first. Spamming should stop now and even those that are trying to hide the spam should stop that and try to be useful.

• +1 1

Really, this information is the best for today .. I did not know how to submit a report to the abusers or liars .. We must report them because they insult the forum and abuse us .. and they present lies .. And you are only interested in making money in the first place.

• +1 1

The spam problem can create implications but I see lately many new good posts being posted so I think that we can leave the previous days of the airdrop spammers behind as many new members are looking to help the forum and I applaude that, it becomes more interesting as a forum and comparable with quality posts from crypto news websites.

• +3 1

This is great I.e tips on how to identify spammers and also ways to blow the whistle. It's our collective responsibility to keep the forum clean.

I agree with you and thank you for sharing us these tips on how to identify a scammer and report them directly to the admins, having seen these simple steps now I can confidently report them and also teach other members who are not aware of it in these forum. Finally i hope everyone will do the same for the betterment of these environment!

• Useful or interesting 1

Bunch of thanks for telling me about how to report spam posts. Now whenever I see a spam topic or comment I will report it through the aforesaid method. It is my duty to make this forum clean and clear.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:05 AM, PiroSense said:

Ever since I entered this forum, I have seen potential for it to grow. But there is one hindrance to this, the forum spamming.

Please help clean the forum spam posts with only a few clicks/taps away.

To see the spams more clearly, you could go to a section here (Crypto World, About Forum, etc.), and sort the posts by "Start Date". This will show the most recent topics created in the section.

IMG_20200128_085602.jpg.91d3f270a4f3b0d9d8588e09ba401e59.jpg

And here is an example of the spam posts often created in the forum that are clearly unhelpful.

IMG_20200128_085253.thumb.jpg.94c58772da4fec2bf132db94d1a5279d.jpg

If you see such posts, like zero-value posts, clear sign of spamming, or just YODA codes, please report them easily with just a few steps to help the moderators clean the forum much faster.

1. Open a topic you wish to report.

2. Click the flag icon (report button).

IMG_20200128_085430.jpg.9374fc5d71d8b9c9e1471cf8cea08a93.jpg

3. Select the Spam option. Then click "Submit Report".

IMG_20200128_085514.jpg.3c79775e0d30cbce349d7daf0348ad08.jpg

It's that easy! A few minutes later, the post would be deleted, and you had already done a small part to help improve the forum!

Thanks mate for the enlightment, you have done it well. All features of the forum has it functions and role to play on the forum and the forum makes provision to report spam topics and comments, I see no reason why people won't make use of the spam function. Lastly, I will urge all members to use the Spam function as at when due. Thanks

• +1 1

It is good to submit such topics because it encourages members to report on spam posts, and this will help clean up the forum and raise the quality of the content.
Don't be afraid to report bad members because they couldn't know you

• +3 1

I have seen some couple post that are needed to be reported , because those posting them are spamming the site, but I basically don't know how to report a spammer that's why I did not make any attempt on reporting one in the forum, I will be glad if other members can helped me

I Agree With You Post because it should clean up fakes and scammers. Because such people spoil the environment If you feel that this comment has been copy-pasted then you can report it You take a screenshot of that post or comment and post it 

• +2 1

Spammers are creating mess at this forum and as a responsible members of this forum this is our responsibility and duty to keep this forum clean by the spammers and scammers. Moderators are doing their best job to keep this forum clean but we can also help them giving spam reactions to the spammers and plagiarists. 

On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, The Game said:

I agree with you and thank you for sharing us these tips on how to identify a scammer and report them directly to the admins, having seen these simple steps now I can confidently report them and also teach other members who are not aware of it in these forum. Finally i hope everyone will do the same for the betterment of these environment!

It will be an honour if you can explain to us especially the new members how to report spammers in the forum, I have seen many members comment about how to report spammers but I honestly dont have idea how to, I always follow up your post and they are beneficial to the forum

• +1 1

12 hours ago, HasFahd said:

It will be an honour if you can explain to us especially the new members how to report spammers in the forum, I have seen many members comment about how to report spammers but I honestly dont have idea how to, I always follow up your post and they are beneficial to the forum

You see mate this spammers are not promoting the forum at all rather promoting plagiarism, whenever you come across a post that is spam, open the topic you wish to report and click on the flag icon and select spam and press the submit report and it will be successfully deleted in few minutes after submission to the admins, with these step I hope you will find it very easy.

Reporting unsolicited mail in this discussion board contributes to cleansing it from such soiled strategies that many contributors intend to make cash quickly, and this is a clear violation of the discussion board regulations and it is precise to assist moderators to minimize these methods. 

We work here as one family. We must keep the forum clean. Those annoying people who send useless posts are spammers. So we must help moderators and report them to block them.

• +3 1

great way to remove the scam and you can  help the forum moderators in cleaning the forum if we help them it would be possible for them to remove the spam as for few people it is not easy to remove all of it by themselves.

well frankly speaking till now I have not seen any such Post with these kind of low value in them but if I find any of them I will certainly report it to the moderators

• +2 1

Good explanation my friend I think most of the people by reading this topic would be able to make the reports by the spamming that is a good topic to create and toll at other nose how to use this feature of the forum

People enjoyed talking in this forum. You're right, we should report spammers to moderators or moderators here and make it a bad topic because it's for the forum, but not for us. This platform could be longer if it was more efficient.

Thank you for demostrating this way to us my friend, because there is some of new members that not familiar with this way how to easily take report of spammers to the moderators. Therefore, we have to help the forum moderators keep this forum clean and good away from spam posts.

Much obliged to you for sharing this data. I'll get legitimate however I don't have the foggiest idea about the full capacity of detailing posts since I just knew the revealing in remarks. Yet, a certain something on the off chance that you need to more prevail with regards to revealing this stuffs you can likewise post on subtopics in "About Forum"

Wow. I think it makes a lot of sense. In this way, we can detect the most recently opened spam threads more quickly. I will try to do this. The faster the spam posts subside, the better for the forum.

Reporting for those who made spammed posts is the best way to clean this forum and to become better and valuable. So if we see a spammed post better to report them immediately to the admin so that the admin will give them a warning points or punishment. 

It's so nice to see people who are so dedicated in this forum .and i always do a report if there are topics or posts that viiltate the forum rules .but one thing if you want to more succeed in reporting this stuffs you can also posts .

I think it makes a lot of sense .in this way ,we can delete the most recently opened spam threads more quickly .which has the possibility of getting a bad reaction .