I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

No. Don’t be scared. If you’re scared of loosing your money, then try long term distance. I mean investing in tokens for a long time. Bitcoin and Etherium is what you need. These two tokens are the best. They’re growing year to year. So investing in it every month can bring you good profit in future. 

yes you should be because you are about to risk your hard earn money, but do your homework and you will be fine.

So You  have been gambling for years but you think trading is scary? Lol

Trading is quite easy my friend just set your order when the market is down and sell it when the market is green yes its as simple as that. 

We must be afraid of trade. Not everyone can trade. It is necessary to learn the subtleties of this job. We can quickly reset the money we have accumulated over the years. In fact, learning this as a kid is like starting the game 1-0 ahead. Because then we can learn all the details of the trade. But there is also the luck factor. For example, if a lucky person enters the business, his job can double.

You should not trade if you have fear. Only if you can setup limits/rules for you which will make your fear go away you could trade. Fear will make you lose money. For starter you can use minimal money which you don't afraid to lose and make progress later when you are confident in what you are doing.

No, you should not be afraid but if you are going to trade you must take into account a good risk management to take care of your capital and above all to know which is the right market for you. forex is one of the best and most volatile.

Trading is very risky for a beginner.
At a minimum, you should watch training videos first.
There are plenty of free ones for those who don't want to afford a book or training.
Then you have to find your own trading technique and test it by observing past prices.

Yes, you should be scared because of high risk to lode the money but all the same you have to try if you are interested it. Try to minimize your risks and not to do thinks with high risks. Good luck!

You may or may not be, but the reality is that trading is high risk. It requires a high study and in addition to that, it is not the same to do it in Demo account than in Real account. When you are in Demo it is very easy, the accounts go negative and nothing happens, it does not include psychology and you do not get nervous. Now, when you are in Real mode, the operation goes negative and this can cause a severe headache and cardiac arrest, in other words, you can lose your money. If you manage to control emotions, then you have 90% of the trading resolved.
Greetings

I guess that is a good thing as that generally means that you care about what you are doing. If you would not have any feelings while performing your trades then it simply means you do not really care of the outcome. I personally am always nervous when doing a trade of any sort as I genuinely want to to walk away with more then I put in. So it is actually good to be scared of what you are doing in my opinion.

Акции - отличный инструмент для сохранения и приумножения капитала! Но суть инвестирования заключается в вашей стратегии, это очень важно. У вас может быть портфель нацеленный на получение дивидендов на акцию по завершению квартала, а может у вас будут "темные лошадки", которые могут резко возрасти в цене за бумагу! Я считаю, что суть инвестирования у каждого своя. Каждый хранит свои секреты. Не стоит бояться этого если у тебя есть голова

22 hours ago, awarya said:

We must be afraid of trade. Not everyone can trade. It is necessary to learn the subtleties of this job. We can quickly reset the money we have accumulated over the years. In fact, learning this as a kid is like starting the game 1-0 ahead. Because then we can learn all the details of the trade. But there is also the luck factor. For example, if a lucky person enters the business, his job can double.

if we have found the right techniques in business, of course, to get a profit will be easier, and the risk can also be minimized for that studying science in doing business is the main thing

In reality this is typical for new merchant's being terrified is important for exchanging, you simply need to conquer it. gain from any errors. 

Mental control will assist you with defeating it. also, dont settle on any choices on the off chance that you are in a condition of frenzy

No debe tener miedo, ya que operar no es apostar, operar con el conocimiento necesario, algo de investigación y experiencia, puede comenzar con un pequeño fondo comercial.

I think that if you are afraid to trade, you need to overcome the fear or not to trade, trading is a very difficult type of earnings, in which you must always learn and learn to get a good profit

If you are afraid of the transaction you want to do to make money, it is really difficult for you if you want to make money from coins, if you consider it normal, then you will gradually win the fear.

You must know what goal you want to achieve, for this, you must have knowledge about this topic and also find the best online broker for beginners 2020, which takes care of this entire process.

It is normal to be afraid, not wanting to lose, remember that he who does not risk does not win! Of course, I am not telling you to invest immediately, it would be advisable that you study the subject much more, read a lot about this, understand how it works and then when you feel like being able to invest with small amounts, so as not to risk so much

True, it isnt really bad when you are scared to look up for something when it comes to analysis came from other people since you can compare of your own analysis to theirs and try to check out on whats the differences and thats the time you would make your own alterations in case you forgot something that you have seen on others analysis.This is the essence  of continuing learning as you go by with trading.There were lots of sources that you can use on and as long you would see it as a beneficial one then its your choice if you get some snippet from it or would make use on your own.Just depends on how you do utilize it, the important thing here is that you do improve out in a matter of time.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

You must know how to choose, and do it well. Trading requires skill and you must prepare yourself as an investor or an entrepreneur. Therefore, if you do it, the probability that it will turn out well will be greater than that it will turn out badly.
In trading you must know how to deal with both profit and loss operations, this is inevitable and it is not possible to have all the operations in your favor. Although it is possible to have the greater part in favor than against if you learn the techniques of how to do it.
Market strategies and signals are indicators for an experienced trader that it is time to enter the market to buy or sell for a certain time and with a certain amount.
The strategies if they are correct, they work, and over time you can become an expert level trader thanks to the experience of others.

Fear is one of the hardest parts to overcome in trading, although I believe that it is never overcome, it is only controlled. Study to control that fear with knowledge

I think that you must first know the meaning of trading because trading is a science and it needs to be studied before you enter this field and it also needs a large capital in order to earn well

On 10/7/2019 at 6:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Trading may sound risky and in fact it is, 80 percent of people who trade lose their capital and this is because they don't prepare well, they don't create a strategy, they don't backtest, they don't study patterns or charts, they just venture thinking that it is a game or that it is luck and regularly lose everything in one position for fear of not knowing what is going to happen because of not having correctly analyzed the graph

When someone starts in the cryptographic trade, it is normal to be afraid, but for that there is a preparation, where to get the best tools and techniques to apply to any type of trade, this is like one more subject that must be studied and then put into practice, that simple.

This apply for all of you guys: it is normally at the beginning, but with the time you'll get knowledge and wisdom in all related to trading, you just need to find a good teacher for you, the friendlier he seems to you the most accurate teacher he's for you, try to search on youtube to learn the basic principles and you will see that there's many people who live by teaching others about trading, so don't worry if you get a good mentor you will be a good trader ^^.

Edited by TheRealCryptoDex
Accuracy