The best time to trade - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

It is precisely this about the fluctuation of currency values there is a lot of money that moves in the exchanges and that was reserved for small groups today who are educated and know how to take advantage of it can also make good profits from all this.

• Useful or interesting 1

volatility is different throughout the day, this means that the number of trading opportunities and the potential profit (or loss) will also depend on when you trade. The higher the volatility, the higher the risk / return ratio. Additionally, each trading session has a number of different characteristics that traders may find interesting to learn about.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can take advantage of price fluctuations right. If the price volatility is low, this is the best time since the market has been falling for quite some time. You can trade your favorite currency.

Yes, you are right, there are some times that are suitable for investment more than other times, and this is what we call the ideal time for investment. It may be a specific hour in the day or a specific period or specific months in which the market is more active and the price fluctuation significantly between different months of the year, for example in the month of April decreased  The price of Bitcoin rose to $ 4,000, while in August the price of Bitcoin rose to 11,000, and April was the right time to buy Bitcoin. An experienced trader knows when is the right time to buy the currency.

Thanks for the useful information. Could you write another post about cryptocurrency trading? Or recommend resources where you can watch it.

On the contrary, what you might expect, trying to find a perfect ticket that lasts a few minutes, could take hours and preparing the next day could cause the day to lengthen much longer than we would like. As several studies fly, if it may be better in the morning, but at least, at a time when mental fatigue hasn't started to dent. We are more productive and have a better level of concentration at the beginning of the day.

I think the best time to trade is when there are positive news. Meanwhile, holding coins will definitely bring good benefits

I think the best time to trade is when you are mentally rested.

Patience and emotional intelligence are 2 of the best tools a trader has and he must learn to master them over time.

Emotions play an important role in a successful operation.

Hi, the best time to buy is when the price of the currency is starting to rise sharply and the best time to sell is when the price of the currency is falling sharply.

I think is the time when you get the most benefit from the trade.
It is also considered the best time during the day to trade currencies when the rate of volatility is high, and the total trading volume in the market increases when two trading sessions overlap, i.e. more than one major global exchange is open at the same time. The greater the number of deals, the lower the spreads and the greater the price fluctuations. But this does not mean that all trading sessions and the overlap between them are equal.

the best time to trade i think you can try my advices you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low , you can start your time to trade buy more if have more fund.

more people use strategy time likes above hope you can try it .

If you are beginner then you should trade after the half hour of starting the market because in the first half hour the volatility is too high and if you are advance trader you can make any time money So focus on the you trading plan and your trading system. If you are new and do not what is trading plan trading setup you should visit our You tube channel where we provide you depth knowledge about stock market and trading

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations.

I think there are two best time for trading. First is when the market is low and that's time to buy any coin and when the market is high then it is time to sell.

To say that there is a better time to trade, it is something very difficult, since this is constantly changing, as such I can tell you that you see how the rise of the cryptocurrency you want to sell is going and thus get the best out of it, but a certain time, it's hard.

I have always wondered why the difference between the bid and ask price is sometimes so large, while at other times the difference is so small.
Thank you, you helped me find the answer to this question

I believe that every day is the right time, key. It is important to be consuming information and news about the market every day to be up to date with all this. So I do think that it is key to be constantly monitoring the markets.

I think it's best to trade when the price is high. If you have some btc at the time, you can sell it. I think you will get more profit.

In my opinion the best time to trade would be early morning or if some event makes the cryptocurrency you are trading volatile you can capitalize on that.

The best time to trade for me depends actually on the trading style and the targets I choose. 
If I've analyzed the charts and fundamentals quite deep and selected 2-3 coins to enter the trade, high volatility may prevent me from observing discipline, not to give up and wait for the take profit orders to be completed.

I think there are 3 good times to trade. First one is when wall street opens. The usa market is very rich and it can drive prices. try to focus on trading when it opens. Second is asia, hongkong market. Most of asian based traders trade on hongkong time, try to see how the market goes when it opens. And last one: end of the year. americans have bills to pay and they will cashout. Best time to scalp some bitcoins.

The best time to trade is undoubtedly the time when the cryptocurrency grows and grows very much in prices, because that's when you can just buy and forget about the cryptocurrency for a while. But you don't always need to do this, you need experience. You don't need to take risks.

people earn money by trading his crypto currency coins in any trading site,,,so I think the best time for trading when the value of crypto currency coins increased..because if you trade then you can earn more money,,,because then value if coins are increased..