The best time to trade - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Hello dear greetings invest trading time I think in my opinion best are treating time would be when you see the value of crypto currency is climbing high and that time you should withdraw your money or investor sell your all is it because that time would be very profitable for you good luck for your future 

I don't know which is good time yo trade but I think when the coin price low buy the coin and wait some more time when the coin goes high sell the coin its long term strategy  are already pump up coin goes down in low then buy and sell it is short term strategy this is risky method

I find it difficult to trade when the price of currencies fluctuates, because you have to watch the market for a long time to ensure that the price is still rising, so when it is volatile, you must know the direction of the currency's price with caution, When you go short you should be short, but then buying appears risky

• +5 1

I do not know about the best time of the day to start and take a trade with but the best time to trade is when there is a news about one particular currency in the market

I don't know which is good time yo trade but I think when the coin price low buy the coin and wait some more time when the coin goes high sell the coin its long term strategy  are already pump up coin goes down in low then buy and sell it is short term strategy this is risky method...

I agree with you on this, my friend, the best time to trade is when a sudden pump occurs in any coin where the rate of currency volatility is high and therefore traders can benefit from that, that is, when the price rises, it will be the best time to sell and when the price drops, the best time to buy and This is called successful and profitable trading

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, knowing that I haven't started trading yet, but knowing about it, I think it's trading time when we understand the market's work properly, when the currency goes down and up, and we have to be experienced and brave. 

• +3 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right every time is not right for trading i think people should trade when the market value of coin can give you profits in your buying and sellings.

All the best thank you

Well, in fact, sir, I did not trade in the cryptocurrency beforehand, but some information that I have says .. The real time for trading is when you hear a currency that makes a big noise and the demand for it becomes a lot before its price rises .. At this exact time you can buy it and wait for it to rise Its price .. In fact, this process needs a great study in the field of currencies, and you must be alert and attentive to all prices .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

In my opinion, if you intend to trade in the long term, I advise you to buy when the price rises, but if you intend to trade in the short term, you can buy when prices drop.

• +3 1

The most realistic thing is to trade when the cryptocurrency market acquires an uptrend.The best time to trade is when the price of cryptocurrency get increasing and that's the perfect time to buy, I will sell it once I earn profit.

Is they really anything like best time to trade? I don't think so. It all depends on the type of trader you are. The time a day trader seen as the best time to sell may be the time a person with long-term interest may seen as the best time to invest.

Thank you my friend, I am currently learning to trade and your advice is very helpful to me, so from now on I will focus my attention on the best time to trade and watch the movement of the market.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Thank you for this valuable information
Of course, to achieve a successful trade, this thing needs to gain more knowledge about the world of electronic currencies
Through which we can know market fluctuations in currencies, and this thing will give us confidence during trading, to be very prepared at this time, and this thing will definitely achieve a successful trade for us, and all that a person needs is to be patient and gain knowledge about currencies and how to trade them.

• +5 1

This is a very important concept to know because many newbies tend to trade when prices are stagnant and hence don't make any profit but if they follow this strategy, they will be able to make profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, your absolutely right, i think the best time to trade is when you have complete information about it. You have to learn a lot for it. It takes a lot of time in all these things., And one more thing, you need a good platform for trading, 

Hello my friend , there is a lot of factors that effect the trading time , meaning best time to do the trade and am not talking about when the price is low or high , that's why we use methods in trading so buying not always good if the price is low because technically the price is not low  also same thing on the rise of the price .

What distinguishes the currency market from the rest of the financial markets is that it works day and night and are highly liquid and the best time for trading in my opinion is when the market activity or the volatility is high and it is natural that liquidity is at its highest level, when the participation rate is high

My friend, digital currencies at the moment are all unstable, so if you want to trade, you have to follow currencies, because like the stock exchange you need follow-up and a little experience, and of course you need patience,Good luck 

• +4 1

The variances in the cryptographic money market are advantageous to dealers and their benefits increment more than some other time so the market should be observed to figure out the best an ideal opportunity to exchange.

Hello my dear friend. In my point of view the best time to trade is when the value of cryptocurrency will high because when we trade at that time then we will get more profit.  I hope you will like my opinion.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we must take advantage of price fluctuations in our favor, in order to achieve the highest gains.

The best time to do a trade is when the currency falls and begins to collapse, then you can buy large quantities of it and store it until it rises again and achieve the highest profits, this is my strategy and I advise you to do it because it achieves a lot for me .

• +2 1

To trade in the creative jersey, we must plan well and make a profit by trading well. We must learn to avoid losing. good luck.

The best time to trade is that when one coin is at its low price. Then you should buy these coins. When the market bumps and rate of this coin goes higher. Then you should sell it. And you will get good profit from this. 

I believe the best time to trade is now, and I believe you will profit from my suggestions. You must first check the price of a coin on an exchange; if the price of a coin on the market is low, you can begin trading and purchasing more coins if you have sufficient funds.

More people are using the technique time likes above, so I hope you will give it a try.