Ways to earn MONEY - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

Earn money with affiliate marketing.
Create a website and monetize it with Adsense.
Sell courses and services with your blog.
Offer your services on specialized pages.
Work as a virtual assistant.
Work as a copywriter.
Translate content.
Create a YouTube channel.

The world has changed in recent years. The growth of the internet and online finance has produced a change in the way of working and earning money. The opportunities are immense, you just have to know how to search. But you must be careful where you leave your money.

all those ways you say to make money online are good and effective, I try to make the simplest ways to make money, personally I can say that I am not very popular on social networks and I would be ashamed to make videos, I prefer to go working gradually to generate some money with these methods and then invest the money

- Take part in research
- Drive people around - UBER
- Deliver food
- Move Furniture for Cash
- Clean Houses for Cash

Yes I'm agree with you there is a lot of ways to earn money.  I'm trying to masternodes and I guess it's better for me.

Many way You can earn from many site apps lioe clips claps also.paying using  theirs apps And many web site also  give some profit for mini Investment, you can search on google for better site..

There are many ways it can be mining investing today until playing we win since there are many applications that pay you to play by watching videos uff many ways

Hey. Good and useful information, but I see more prospects in making money on cryptocurrency. You can earn a lot more on cryptocurrency trading if you figure it out. If you do not understand this, then you can read sites about the description of the cryptocurrency, which determines the price. You can also chat with traders, for example, even on this forum.

There are so many ways to make money.  You can go to work, you can be a freelancer or an employee. Also you can be trader, but you need experience in this sphere.

there are several ways to generate money friend, but undoubtedly the best of all would be the passive income, where the money works for you, receiving monthly dividends you can generate a good amount of money, but you have to be smart and withdraw our money in case the company becomes scam and you took out a portion of your capital

Collecting money from the Internet is one of the recently spread methods, the most important of which is absolutely. There are many types, such as affiliate marketing, affiliate programs, social media, advertisements, opinion polls, and many, through the largest treasure, which is Bitcoin, which will sweep the whole world and every day after day proves that the future is inevitable

On 25/1/2020 at 3:24, Seijcat said:

¡Hola chicos! Estaré compartiendo formas de ganar dinero. No soy un experto y lo que voy a compartir es solo lo que sé.

Así que hay muchas formas de ganar dinero. 

•encontrar un trabajo. Esto es muy común, chicos, si quieren ganar dinero tienen que buscar trabajo. Puede ser un trabajo en línea o trabajos externos. Hay muchos trabajos que necesitan muchos empleados y no un estándar muy alto para encontrar un nuevo empleado.

• hacer trabajos en línea, como enseñar inglés o ser un soporte en línea. También tienen un salario alto por este trabajo.

• para obtener un ingreso adicional, puede intentar ingresar datos o hacer un captcha. Este método de trabajo también requiere mucho esfuerzo, porque pagan poco, alrededor de un centavo. Lo bueno aquí es que la escritura de captcha es ilimitada.

• hacer encuestas, este método es bueno para aquellos que aman responder encuestas. Pagan bastante dinero aquí. Lo único que no me gusta aquí es que la encuesta es realmente muy sensible. Para mí, no respondo muchas encuestas porque tienen una respuesta requerida que necesitan. 

• realizar ventas en línea. Este método es excelente si realmente te encantan las compras en línea y tienes mucho coraje para vender en línea. 

• hacer anuncios de clic de pago. Aquí es como tomar o escribir captcha. Se necesita mucho esfuerzo. Esto incluye aquellos que pagan anuncios por correo electrónico.

• hacer juegos de pago de aplicaciones o aplicaciones de pago. Si te gusta divertirte pero al mismo tiempo quieres ganar, te recomiendo este trabajo de ingresos extra.

• también puedes hacer minería. Pero quiero advertirle que debe tener cuidado al elegir y utilizar un sitio de minería. Hay muchos sitios fraudulentos que utilizan este método.

• ser youtuber. Este tipo de trabajo debe ser creativo y creo que se necesita mucho esfuerzo para hacerlo. Pero si quieres ser como los que viste en youtube puedes intentar serlo. Aquí también se les paga mucho dinero.

Eso es todo. Tengo muchas formas, pero parece olvidarlo. Si conoce algunos métodos o formas, no dude en hacérmelo saber para que pueda probarlo también. También agradeceré que haga clic en la reacción del corazón si cree que esto es útil.

There are many ways to earn money, but if we focus on those of the cryptographic world they are a little more limited, but if you base something on the subject or guide yourself very well, you will get very good results, although if we are realistic, everyone hopes to achieve A lot of money doing very little and the reality is that it is not like that, to get money you must spend a lot of time, either to carry out the activity or even to study before acting.

For example, in this cryptographic world there is: cloud mining, whether free or investment, trading, investment pages that pay you a percentage in 24 hours or a little longer, the purchase and sale of currencies in person. , the acquisition of referrals and that they invest, but as I said before, for all of them, no matter how simple they may seem, they need a work plan and that work plan is carried out with a lot of study and dedication.

At first, for earn money you must have some knowledge and experience, and first must learn and practice, even without profit. Later your knowlegdes and experience will give profit to you.

Good post As you said rightly there are many ways to earn income online but all the said jobs require some knowledge and patience to do everybody is running after fast and easy money. But if they learn all the above said job skills they can earn life long.

Yes this all ways you can use but it's take your time a lot and one thing i must say that crypto can also take a lot time earn this for free without any investment but if you investing this then it is so easy to earn in this field

Thanks for the ideas on the ways of earning money. I mean there are really lot of ways and people's were rushing and in need of ways to earn. That would be helpful to everyone. Thanks for the post.

Those are good ways to earn money, that is why I am on cryptotalk, I am learning more a cryptocurrency and how I can make money from it and also at the same time cryptotalk is paying me for posting, so cryptotalk is a good way to earn money.

this is so informative i hope beginners will read this thanks for sharing to us and to help others and giving ideas.. however i will recommend this forum also because of this it will also a big help to those looking for easy way extra money.. hope to help too.

The internet now became huge and big more than before, and the earning methods are too much, you can earn by a lot of ways, even if you shopped you will earn in the same time, by something called cashback, so search and you will find too many ways

Thanks for giving such ways to earn money and its useful information for the ones who want to earn as doing their part time job with it, you can earn good money through following the above ways of earning you can utilize your free time with it.

Thanks for share knowledge information yes now online user increase day by day and earn ways also available in online like YouTube freelancer data entire jobs they are so many jobs here but we have some knowledge about this work if you have any talent use and earn in online don't need 9 to 5 job you do work any time you want

There are allot of ways to earn money without stress or with little stress. I go with earning something online more of like an online business or like cryptotalk and also you can search for a job or do some handwork with both you will be balance and successful with Time.

If you need money you should definitely find a job, but for second income i found that this forum is probably the best paying second income without wasting time because you actually share knowledge as well not just solve captcha or surveys

I think right now with a many countries with access to internet the internet is very vast as a space with stars those stars are opportunities, so there are a lot of ways to earn money in internet and plus real world.