Top 5 Android Apps For 2020 - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Top 5 Android Apps For 2020

For earnings you can use moocash because its real and paying from old.

but works and tasks are so hard.

downloading app help you to earn 

On 23.01.2020 at 19:23, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

I don't think it's worth using these apps.  They clog up the phone a lot and it will start to slow down, you won't earn much there, but the phone will kill you.

Thanks for all the recommendations that I am reading here, I will try to investigate a little more about the subject, but I have some doubts. Which are the most downloaded mean that they are free? Because I think it should not be like that. And the other thing is, will they be safe? 🤔🤔🤔

The 5 best applications of the application Telegram, Twitter Messenger, WhatsApp, YouTube, the 5 best applications from my point of view, the applications of digital currencies are excellent, very safe, interesting and entertaining

since we are on a crypto forum I will tell you about the crypto application
I can't say about bitcoin applications, in my opinion, much more promising applications with earning new crypto
for example:
LibraDragon
Pi network
StormX

houbi

Electroneum 

Edited by aaayyy6

There are many great applications that were announced in the year 2020, these are some Telegram, PUBG, and Bitcoin for free and freefire

For crypto

Binance

Coinbase

Trust Wallet

Stex

Pi network

This is my top, i dont use many apps for crypto in android.

• Bitcoin Price IQ. 
  • Bitcoin Ticker. 
  • Bitcoin Checker. 
  • Bitcoin Wallet.
  • zTrader. This is an excellent option for those who want to monitor the landscape of the crypto market comprehensively. 

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

It depends on yourself. What kind of applications do you want to use, for example, if entertainment applications, then netflix and games, in sports, then next, if business, then different planning meetings and wallets.

Currently, I do not know applications that pay Bitcoin, but the yobit platform pays Bitcoin for publishing posts or writing an articles on the cryptotalk site according to specific conditions.

sincerely I have not managed to find an application that really pays, if you know about aguna I would be grateful if you told me

I think one of the best is Blockfolio, it allows you to configure your wallet to receive notifications when the currency fluctuates, which is very useful if you work with exchange and above all you can see the price at the moment!

I myself am new to this topic of applications. I think most applications are cheating. But maybe there are good, promising projects. If someone advises a couple of these, I will be grateful.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:02 AM, Suma said:

top 5 apps the best for crypto currency earning in 2020.

1.Storm Play. This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. ...

2.Sweatcoin. ...

3.Free Bitcoin. ...

4.Blockchain Game. ...

5.Alien Run. ...

6.Abundance. ...

7.Cloud Bitcoin Miner

Hello friend, I find the information that you just shared interesting to us, I will check them to see how many functions the app that you just shared can provide us. Thank you very much, I will be attentive to new updates on apps.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

For example, Bitcoin checker, helps to track cryptocurrency rates in real howhelps you keep track of cryptocurrency rates in real time. Bitbuds Mingle helps bring together crypto-enthusiasts from all over the world. 

For photograph applications are Snapseed and Vscocam, for Cyrpto coin applications are Binance and Btctürk. Finally for social media is always instagram for me.

There are many applications that promote profit in exchange for performing some services, most of them are insincere and take the service from you and do not pay the fee, and some of them are sticky, but with a small percentage.

For bitcoin free, I think the free bitco.in application is still good, they still pay until now, but we have to be patient because what we get is very little

Hi! 

Well, I have been able to compile a few applications for Android that can be easily obtained and can be helpful to mine or earn money. 

Those are: gift hunter club, CashPirate, beruby, gelt and mobeye. 

The truth so far I have only used a couple of these applications and I have done well with them, they are very easy to use and you can earn some money using them, there is also an application that sends you messages and by receiving those messages they manage to give you something 

of money that does not fall bad, it is just a matter of being persistent when using them and you can get some money with it. 

Hi, how are you? I personally recommend using these applications that have given me very good results
Atomic wallet, Magnum wallet, Waves wallet. Free Bitcoin, Blockchain Game, Alien Run, Abundance, and Bitcoin Cloud Miner

Since I started in the world of crypto-money I have not been able to have much luck with that type of games, they are very entertaining in a certain way, but they have some mechanisms that make it almost impossible to win moderate money playing them, one can spend hours and hours and not really achieve something good.

• +5 1

There are many apps to earn money but unfortunately none of them have served me, I prefer to invest my time in other things because in the apps it takes too long to reach a minimum amount of withdrawal and it is not very profitable, but it is a matter of taste of each one. 

On 1/29/2020 at 12:02 AM, Suma said:

top 5 apps the best for crypto currency earning in 2020.

1.Storm Play. This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. ...

2.Sweatcoin. ...

3.Free Bitcoin. ...

4.Blockchain Game. ...

5.Alien Run. ...

6.Abundance. ...

7.Cloud Bitcoin Miner

Friend, I am new in this, I would like to see how those games to win cryptomonedas are, I will review them and tell you how I am doing, thank you very much for the information. 

• +5 1