How can I invest ?? - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Yes, my friend, the world is heading for investments through electronic platforms. This is the new direction of the global economy and it is wonderful. 

My friend..
Yes, you're right ,
Investing is spending some of your money, and we must try to keep and trade it without risk, it is risky investing and the cloud mining site that many fraud sites do also in investing,

I will give some advices for you want investin in cryptocurrency , you need to know about your project crypto you want to invest its better for the new you can invest in crypto exchange there is better for new because the reason have value and has listed in exchange so you can easy to get a profit for investing, good luck sir.

Hai mate. Very glad to meet you in this forum. Very well asked. My mate you can invest in the good platform named yobit platform. Invest by your own risk. Read the rules and regulations of this forum and about the trading. 

• +2 1

We can invest very easily on yobit platform but for this we need to get knowledge and experience about this field otherwise we can get loss in this field but if we have good knowledge and information about this field then we can get profit from this field. 

Increase the speed of your by investing۔people invest more in cryptocurrency because the market of cryptocurrency is very popular now۔the market of cryptocurrency has more popular than stocks invest BTC or other coin is the best way to induce benefits

Welcome my friend
The methods of trading and investing are many different
So you have to gain experience in every type that you want to work and invest in
You also have to gain experience about monitoring the market in every high and low case of the currencies you want to trade in
And you have to know the right time to buy and sell there
So work hard and be patient
And learn well, knowledge is the basis of success here
All the best to you my friend

• +2 1

Investing requires careful experience and knowledge of the market and honest sites because we are beginners. I do not think that we will make the correct investment in the right place, but reading the posts in this forum will gain us good experience and a head Money for an optimal investment

My friend, you initially need to know the basic things before embarking on any investment
Also avoid investing in a new project so don't rush to celebrate
Investing in the crypto world is risky, but with more experience and learning you can make profits 
I wish you good luck.

I am also new to this forum. I just got some idea about it and I want to make money after my hundred posts. I have learned a lot about bitcoin / yobit to make good money and hopefully I will make money with it too.
Can and will earn (inshahllah)

Investing your money is not easy using these coins.its easy to deposit but its difficult to find a real paying site.theres a lot of fake site and scammers around waiting to stole our money.so be careful always do your research before investing make sure always that it's legit.

• +2 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Investing is two type one is you Invest in anyone currency and other type is you invest in yobit investbox where you can get daily basis profit without any trading. I suggest you invest in yobit investbox. 

I would suggest some for your investment in cryptocurrency, how you can do it I think you need to build relationships with many investors, buy the coins that are cheaper now and then sell them at a higher price at a profit or vice versa.

Investments in your some money and earn more profit  I advice you to invest your money in cryptocurrency  and earn more and more profit at the rate of other website. 

First, you have to learn the basic principles and gain a good knowledge to start trading or investing cryptocurrencies, which is a way to make money, but beware of fraudsters

• +2 1

In my opinion In order to accumulate sweet profits instead of morale-sapping losses, you need to be patient, consistent and information-driven more than anything else. thanks all my senior members.

This is the first week in encrypted currencies and we must learn the basic things and increase the knowledge of investment and how to work, and from that you can earn money and increase your experience as much as you can

There is a lot of things needed experience learning the two main thing is for just resting one more thing is Patience if you you want to successful profit and here in this forum then adopt this thing first and then start investment or creating here just keep learning before investing

The site contains many sections that talk about areas and methods of profit from cryptocurrencies. We can benefit from them, learn ways to profit, expand our business and increase our profits. 

You can invest using your youbit account, as you are offered 200 satoshi for each post, if you want to withdraw then you can otherwise you can use them in trade its easy, thanks

Investment mean the money is spend on their business plain then at last he reached their aim.Firstly the project is totally purified then he should them he invest their mony.

To start investing, you must choose a trading platform to be able to trade Bitcoin or any other digital currency, open your own account, fund the account, and then start your first trading deals.

It is up to you to which site you wanna invest and get nice money in return. Especially invest on legit sites when they go up in price. You can get more profit.

There are several ways to invest or trade. Try to try first with a small amount of currencies to gain experience first. Be careful not to be exposed to fraud or deception and consult senior members on this subject.