How can I invest ?? - Page 64 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

If you want to work in trading, you must build a foundation and then work, that is, you must collect some cryptocurrencies and wait for the right time to sell them, i.e. when their price is high, be patient.

You can invest in any cryptocurrency sites which you think is legal and real. So put you money into cryptocurrency and get earning.  But for this knowledge is important if you have then you can reduce the ratio of risk. Other thing if you buy some coin which you thing is on low price ans after some time to go to high. Then wtih this you can earn money from cryptocurrency. You can start long term investment and can get return.

My dear friend, in order to invest first, you must learn well and earn information before investing in order to avoid scammers, follow the rules carefully in order to avoid the ban

• +3 1

There are several ways to invest, but the way I prefer is to sell the cryptocurrency when its value increases and buy when its value decreases, and with this I can profit the difference between buying and selling.

Well my friend, I am new to digital currencies and also new to this forum, but I think that I will wait before starting the process of investing money .. I must study and understand these digital currencies and how to work with them before I invest .. I wish you good luck

You can invest through websites specialized in this field, but you have to pay attention because there are many sites that focus on users ...

Therefore, you have to make sure of the credibility of the site before investing in it.

I don't think I have enough experience to tell your victory I think it's important to get in to websites and videos to learn more about investment and reduce mistakes as much as possible, although errors may teach you a lot, but should be simple mistakes so you don't spend on your investment, I wish you success

investment is to spend a number of your cash, I mean as an instance you'll join up for a cloud mining website online, and you will need to make investments to increase your speed to earn greater, so investing in true and worthwhile, however, select the sincere websites to keep away from being scammed

The most important thing in this work is to know what to write, to be appropriate to the subject matter, and not to add unnecessary things within the subject matter. 
And don't Shorten advice or opinion so much that it's not enough. 
These are my top tips. I hope they'll help.

dear i am also newbie and i suggest before investing you should gain proper knowledge and information about this investment and second you will try to choose best coin for your investment and before investing on any websites you must gain proper information about this websites whether it is scamming or real so that you will not lose your money

Welcome, my friend, in this forum you must first read the rules and advice and abide by them, in order to properly invest in cryptocurrencies, you must learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that you do not fall into mistakes and lose money

You can invest, but first you must be familiar with all cryptocurrencies, know their prices and study them in order to determine the appropriate currency for investment.

investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed .firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can. Look for a trusted Exchange Yobit is good. Define your investment capital, then invest at least 10% of your investment capital. then choose some altcoin and buy. good luck for all

If you want to invest some money to make money, try holding and risky free. Trading is risky, and there are many scam sites out there. Do some research before investing because there are so many scammers online.

In not recommend you to invest money now because crypto market is now down and risk.first gain some more knowledge about crypto then invest.

Isn't there is enough post on your topic that told about investment plan. I have somer of the very important point about investment but many user's also told him about. You have to just read all of these posts and make some note. I gurantee that you will master all about the investment criteria and regulations for working. 

My dear, of course, the investment field is one of the areas of earning through cryptocurrencies. We can use investment in both matters. The first thing is that we go to a specific investment site or a specific investment fund located in the best ones and buy a specific currency and place it inside the fund for a certain period at a certain rate, but the other thing What I personally love is the field of investing the currency in the long term by trading a specific currency and storing it within portfolios and leaving it for a long time so that we can profit from it more than we expect from any other field and this area depends on the technical analysis of the currency mainly thanks

• +1 1

Investing is to place assets or cryptocurrencies on a site with the aim of obtaining a daily, weekly or monthly profit rate, thus avoiding the risk of losing money in cryptocurrency trading or gambling.  You have to choose the good and legitimate site and invest money in it.

• +2 1

The investment varies from site to site, as there is investment in cloud mining sites that give you a specific mining speed that increases by increasing the deposit on the site, and there are also investment sites that give you a specific percentage of profits daily.

• +2 1

Investment is very simple and easy to do and you can be rich through investment, but the most important part that is that, you most acquire proper knowledge and experience of the cryptocurrency world before going into investment so as to reduce the rate of risk during investment. 

• +2 1

To put it another way, if you sign up for a cloud mining platform, you would need to invest to accelerate your pace in order to gain more, so investing is fine and efficient as long as you select trustworthy websites to risk getting scammed.

• +2 1

Here I am new member, I have no experience about this post . But I think,  you can invest your money into trading or in stock exchange market or holding coins , which are best way to make more money.  Thank you

• +1 1

First, choose a safe and reliable platform
Then you need to open an account and deposit an amount in this account.
Investing is the process of speculation in order to take profits
The price of the currency is based on supply and demand
Therefore, trading can lead to large losses
be cerfull

My friend, investing is not so simple, as the stock market needs study, analysis and monitoring, so you must develop yourself and your experiences so that you can choose the right time and currency to invest without incurring a loss .

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, do not rush at first, gain some information about encrypted currencies, and then you can invest because the information you will gain about encrypted currencies will help you a lot in investing. I do not have enough information about the investment. Thank you my friend for the great posts. Good luck everyone.