Beginner's advice. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Very well said . I am strongly agree with you Thanks for sharing this post in favor of beginners .We should do a lot of research before doing investment or start working on any project 

It is indeed a great pleasure to here some good advice from you here and to be honest  I will surely stick to it and wait for the perfect time to make my profit instead of rushing to making it very fast.

There are many ways which you can loss money in cryptocurrency. So always do your own research before investing in projects in this space. Making money from crypto is not quite easy if you don't research very well you may loss very good amount.

All these are true and if can be followed by we the beginners in the Crypto field, it will really be of great help for us to achieve in future. A beginner must be patient and shouldn't be easily attracted to sites that offer free earnings without working for it, you easily get duped with this. Also, a beginner must stay focused and not be frustrated.

Yes every beginers need advice.You are right to make money from crypto is quite easy if you know the proper way ,And i can advise to you is always read the rules and regulations of the forum to earn in the future.Best of luck.

It will very nice to have good experience From seniors members who as been in the platform many days ago, is good for beginner to always seek knowledge and experience that can be useful for our work here to avoid banned from mandatory.

Beginners are always very eager in making it all for themselves. Greed is not a very good thing when it comes to starting any form of business. We have to consider other options and find way forward to beginners to stop this act

Dear bignners you have to must be follow the all rules of crypto talk fourm, don't try to put copy paste material in your post. Your post must be in hundreds alphabet. Don't try to make multiple accounts on same device.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Spot on. We can endeavor more and not be so energized for a moment cash. We should show restraint enough to procure. Everything accompanies hard work. Amateurs ought to consistently look before additional activities.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. There are many fraud in the currency that offer us to give us double money and then they scam with us. We should not invest on any project that offers to give us double benefit in the beginning. Because there are many such projects that offer people like this and then fraud with them. So we should work very cleverly here. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, for starters, if they want to make a lot of money from content websites they want to endure, there is no need to sell anymore, you can buy it. They should get free money. Therefore, please do not follow this law forever in this church. ... I will teach you the answer to this question.

My dear friend you  have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

The main thing is that obviously follow the crypto rules very carefully.  

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem.  But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Best of luck my dear friend

Go ahead💜💜

In fact we should also focus on learning and contributing to the forum and this effort pays off every weekend. We can all make good money on this forum, but we should focus on that, and not have more than one account.

Persistence and exact solid data olays a significant part in entire universe of cryptocurrencies.It is valid, that nobody would get rich or procure benefit for the time being, in the event that such things are guaranteed, at that point it is only trick. It need brief period and exertion.

There are some rules and regulations here as a beginner you have to know this first.Otherwise you will get banned. You will be surprised and event don't you know why you get banned. Never copy from another post and topic. Don't give many react.      

• +3 1

Thanks for the advice.I also know that there are some scammers out there who try to get money from new members by showing greed for a lot of money.without knowing anything maybe many new members will fall into their trap in the hope of making some profit but they are completely wrong.I am very aware of this and I try to stay away from the scammers all the time even though I have not worked in this forum for a long time but I will be careful so that no such incident happens to me in future. Thanks again for this alert my friend..! ❣️

I agree with you. We should not invest without doing proper research about the place. Some beginners lose their money without their proper knowledge. If you want to make a good profit, you have to work hard and be patient and learn as much as you can. In this forum, it is a perfect place to learn about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. So gain knowledge and skill first. 

First of all my advice is that before doing any thing in crypto you should get information and in the case of investment you may get a lot of profit or a lot of loss but you should not lose hope or work hard.

My advice to the member of the forum is not scam is the  helping of situation and also earning some currency to do lot of things due to financial problem an also knowledge

On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Bigginers should know that in cryptocurrency there is money but fast because they should understand that there first 100 post is not payable so they must to exercise patient while they join the forum, have a nice day mates.

Yes you are right my bro plz safe yourself and not take an eye these type of offer it is the scam so please yourself understand. Just work here and earn well it is the best forum I think and it is very attractive.

• +1 1

As a newbie on the forum, I didn't have much ideas on the kind of advice for the beginner's. But I will learn from my old members on the forum.

Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make quality content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Dont be greedy. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Hello mate, Tolerance is a must in the whole world of cryptocurrencies, take your time with a few ventures in light of the fact that there are many scammers and they don't give a damn about you if you have a couple of cash or not, all problems are a gimmick that you take away, so warning is what we need in our life..

It is the most common trick used by the scammers that they lure their prey by saying that rhey can earn large amounts of money in no time. They make fake promises and then scam the members. 

We all should stay away from these ventures and scammers.