Is invest box profitable? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

The InvestBOX function is ensured both in the YObit balance for trading commissions and the user balance of the investment plan (that is why it is necessary to have a full Bitcoin to create your own investment plan). In other words, if your funds run out and the plan expires, you lose absolutely nothing, you get back what you invested + what is generated in the effective days of the plan.

On 03.03.2020 at 09:26, Tharun123 said:

So i suggest you can start invest some amount like 2 or 3 dollar.First you go to Youbit site ban select that coin you invest.The invest of the money is very important to your company of the drag files.

I think yes investment box would be good for earning too. Yobit is very good for his members. Buy putting currency bin your investment box you can get Good amount of profit

Yes. I think this is a very good place where you can invest your funds without fear that this investment will burn out. One of the advantages of this platform is the variety of investment plans. And also good interest. I personally have not tried using this platform, but in the future I think to try

to make profit need some factors

1- your experience

2- which coins you choose

3- market supply and demand for this coin

4-  state of global economics

5- if you do not like risk there some stable coin to invest

you have to figure it out

I think it's better to use other services for investment. Yobit is more suitable for active trading and mining. By the way, you can take an easy coin on it via telegram and put it in IvestBox.

The investment box on the Yobit exchange is almost the same as the staking system on other exchanges.It gives you daily,monthly and yearly interest.If you invest your coins in the investment box,you will constantly earn the same coin with interest on it.

ı think you would need to try invest box by yourself to see but i can tell you it's very profitable if you pick the right coin because alot of people end up buying scam coins

Investing is profitable, as you get a certain rate from 1% to 12% per day, but if you are afraid for the coin rate, you can take advantage of endless calls by placing a short position. Why is it profitable and convenient, but all for one reason, since it is almost passive earnings, and our world is being digitalized and cryptocurrencies will grow anyway, because over time, more and more people will learn about them.

I do not use yobit invest box, but I have seen many people use it, it is 100% profitable, in the future I also want to try investing in invest box

• +2 1

Yes i think in yobit invest box is profitable. But however I'm not invested in invest box but I'm listening from the others that the invest box is profitable and helpful in yobit.

It’s all about when you get in and out. You can grow huge amounts of coins just by waiting but you can get the same return without the wait if you catch wind of a pumpndump. You can usually find out about p&d’s by keeping your eye on the chat bar.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

In my experience, of course, if it generates good returns, all this also has to do with how much the daily percentage is, for example Yobit has up to 10% daily

its quiet good, also that it automaticly puts it back in and also that u can withdraw anytime is topup!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobits investbox system is very much easy and profitable.If one have a good amount of particular coin he can invest in yobit investbox with no worries.He will earn a profit daily that will go to his yobit wallet directly.Besides he can take back his coin from investbox anytime.So yobits investbox system is really worth to try and earn more.

Edited by Mridul Rahman
spelling mistake

On 1/22/2020 at 1:49 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Invest Box is to make Investment "$ X" with return on initial investment capital plus interest. It's that simple and has no risk.

New Capital= "$X"+ % Interest

The rules, amounts are explained and very well in the invest Box panel.

The coin and amount invested determine the profit. A percentage of nothing is nothing.. the higher the investment the more the interest will be. And the coin that is used can change in value during the investment, which could lead to investment returning a lower value, even with an increase in amount due to interest.

On 21/1/2020 at 6:29, pkrs said:

Investbox está diseñado para que usted invierta y obtenga más de él. En yobit, te da un% de los ingresos diarios si inviertes a través de bitcoin o cualquier otra moneda.

Thank you for your contribution, I didn't really know how that yobit tool worked.

• +1 1

I think it's profitable when you choose the right coin to invest in then its income some way reasonable but if u choose for example bitcoin i dont think that it become profitable so you better choose small coin like yobix may be

Yes, i tried many times and it is profitable but you should choose the right time to enter, timing here is more important and invest with money you can afford to lose

Venture confine that being open Yobit is truly useful for those coin that they present since you can truly procure from that on the off chance that you have a major add up to inves

I haven't tried it yet but it sounds good and I know some people that use it and make good profit. There are plenty of articles on this topic so if you decide to invest do your research first