How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My friend I want to tell you that you can easily buy the Bitcoin with the credit card and one thing more I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high at this time you have to sufficient balance to buy the Bitcoin in the market of cryptocurrency

• +4 1

I know nothing about how Bitcoin is purchased by credit card.  I am very sincerely sorry that I cannot give you any information on this topic.  Because I have never bought Bitcoin by credit card myself and have never seen anyone buy it before

I think that buying Bitcoin with a credit card may be difficult, as I am a beginner and I did not deal with this topic, but in my opinion, because it is a decentralized currency and most banks do not accept dealing, it will be a complicated matter and this is what I also noticed in most of the opinions of the members

Friend, this information is very useful in addition to also very important because I did not know and there must be other people who also did not know how to buy bitcoin with a credit card since it is very difficult and now thanks to you we are or will be informed of how to do it or buy bitcoin with a credit card.

For that you have to create an account in the bank and then put a balance of dollars on it and then you can buy by entering your account and password via the page you simply want to buy from it.

Dear trading platforms in general allow you to enter money from a Visa card in general, when you enter the Visa card and confirm your account that you are in it through the visa card and passport, you are mainly comfortable with the platform to pay in the US dollar currency and buy any currency you want mainly thank you  So much.

• +4 1

You shared something very important and useful, then this will surely be a full guide to the new members on how to buy bitcoins with your credit card, but mind you, it's not all the bank around the world that accept the regulation of the bitcoins, so this might risk your account.

I don't know how we can buy bitcoin with our credit card. Thanks for providing the information. This post will benefit many members and they will be able to buy Bitcoin with a credit card.

Hello my friend, thank you for this post. I think that using credit cards is not recommended because many banks do not accept cryptocurrencies. I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

That is a good guide for all members in case we want to buy coins with our credit cards and invest on it, this is a very good step and help that will make transaction so easy for us not to fall i the hands of scammers and their likes.

This is a way forward and also an advantage of using credit card to buy or to  purchase coin form our bank to our wallet and buy our bitcoin in any amount we fill we want to do the exchange of our investment.

Thank you my friend
I'm new here ..
This information was really useful
I will check out . I am looking for broader information about buying. Through credit card
 Thank you for talking about this subject. I read members' comments also for more information

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful article regarding buying bitcoins from debit cards or credit cards in general. My advice is after activating the PayPal feature and putting a special wallet inside it. The age of bitcoin in buying through PayPal is better, easier and safer mainly to that advice for all who use Paypal or using automatic teller machines, which generally found withdrawing from cryptocurrencies without any risk, in general, thank you very much

• +1 1

Many members ask questions about how to buy cryptocurrencies, so you should have provided more explanation to them, however I do not use this method because credit cards are banned in my country and I do not like to use kyc authentication.

• +3 1

I am a new member, I am still learning the basic ideas about this forum, but this topic has brought me benefit when I buy a coin. I wish you well.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Follow me on twitter @BitcoinHunter17

Dear I have not buy Bitcoin with my credit card will cause I have not big amount to buy Bitcoin everyone know about the highest price so till now I have not think about it and never did this but if anyone can buy Bitcoin then it can easily buy Bitcoin with its credit card.

• +3 1

Currently, I have such a Paysera voucher, and they do not enable sending the money from every crypto supplier; when you do, they will perpetually delete your profile you will need a high volume of transactions until you can transfer funds to your bank account.

I do not find that using a credit card to buy bitcoin is a good idea, as Bitcoin is characterized by the inability of a third party to know how the purchases and sales are carried out, and the two dealing parties remain anonymous, and the use of the credit card is carried out by monitoring banks and requiring personal data.

Why don't you say where to buy, but you posted some link. We can buy from many websites that are known and I suggest nobody follow any link given in a post it could be dangerous.

There is Binance and coinbase accepting credit cards, but it is also the bank that has to allow transactions, some banks don't.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:13 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

Thank you dearest friend for sharing valuable advice.  In start I have no experience or idea about this . But By reading your  first comment . I learn something useful and meaningful.  Again thank you , I will keep it in my mind ,and follow your advice. 

For me, I do not own a lot of Satoshi, but I rely on the payments that the forum provides to us in addition to investing and trading in yobit, and I have not yet bought by credit card. But it is a good method that may be tried later.

Thank you for your useful participation. It will benefit those who do not have a card to get one, but I do not think it is a good idea here because many banks do not allow the purchase of cryptocurrencies through it.

Welcome, dear friend.
I don't think you can buy bitcoin with a credit card, and now the price of bitcoin is very low, not each purchase, I advise you to store action to when its price rises, and then sell it to the highest price in order to get money.

• +2 1

My friend, there are many ways to buy bitcoin via the credit card, there are actually many ATMs that support these operations, and there are many banks and exchanges that allow you to buy bitcoin using the credit card.

• +4 1

Everything lies in the credit card, you can also say that you have to have an exchange to be able to do this operation, I can tell you to use the binance exchange because it is too practical to work and perform this operation very quickly, you just have to Enter the data and that's it, but of course you have to have the data of this exchange verified so that the transaction can be carried out faster.