How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

I use the Binain platform for me when I want to check the price of a cryptocurrency and you can find a bot in Telegram that will help you do your calculations and any of the larger cryptocurrency prices on different platformsThere is no difference.

I am still new to this forum. I still don't know any good knowledge about yobit na show to convert one currency into another or check the price of one currency in another. But, Google is good option where you can easily convert one currency into another one and check the results.

There are many websites about currency rates, but Bitcoin is the same, and it can be found on any site. But you have to check the currencies in which you work, collect your balance and calculate the price of bitcoin or dollar. And you have to take the advice of old members

• +1 1

Different exchange have different prices for their coins, that's why some individuals will buy many coins in an exchange with low prices and sell them in an exchange that's has high prices and its called Arbitrage trading. 

If you want to calculate take from this forum on the currency of your country you have to calculate it in US dollars and you can through this ID how much you take in a day for one.

Typically right that each trade does not have same value of bitcoin cost but in the event that you're exchanging in Bianca for example you've got to check in that trade in which you're exchanging that really what is the cost no other choices.

You can also calculate currency from there. yes, there are many applications for calculating currency price. moreover the easiest way to calculate the currencies to search Google by typing Currency Converter and can calculate the currencies price from there.

I agree with you. I noticed a difference in prices between platforms and I think the reason is the difference in trading volume, supply and demand between one platform and another, but these differences are not considered significant.  For me, I rely on QueenMarketCap

there's a site that converting and calculating the price of one and another currency try to search to google about calculating and converting bitcoins but make sure that there's no phishing links that may affect to your account and beware of hackers... 

• +4 1

In my opinion, to calculate one cryptocurrency with fiat currency or other crypto you can use CoinGecko, there we can calculate it in the currency of any country. The language can also be changed according to the language of each country. Using CoinGecko is very accurate, because the crypto price on CoinGecko with the exchange I'm using is almost the same.

and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? I see that there are many members who say about there are many software to calculate the price but nobody who sharing those software..

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Dear I have not enough information about this because I am also a beginner and I am learning about it but I think the expert that have experience in this field can easily calculate the prices and I also want to learn that how can we calculate the prices I am trying my best.

Dear it is easy 1sty you can check market rate and you can check price of currency in which you want to change your btc . And you can calculate these currencies on a page and you can calculate and you will find your final money. 

• +2 1

Hello brother I hope you are doing good first of all I want to tell you that there are always softwares in many software available on the Internet where you can check the prices of currencies and every time get updated

• +4 1

Saerch in Google to which currency you want to covert or change your Bitcoin to . To that what I used just save the page visit it whenever I want to make some convince.

this is very easy to calculate the price of the one currency e against the other currency first of all you should to convert the first currency in the dollar and then you should to convert the dollar in your national money and you will get the price of that coin

• +4 1

There are many methods that you can follow in order to calculate currencies, you can search on websites on the currency converter program or from the website itself, you can calculate it

• +5 1

There's a site that converting and calculating the price of one and another currency try to search to google about calculating and converting bitcoins but make sure that there's no phishing links that may affect to your account and beware of hackers.

Very good question and very easy to eat, for that we have Google and we can search in the search engine with the name of the two currencies, always remember to put calculator, or vs the currency you are going to want to buy, in google always come out very good converters that help us to facilitate and to be able to make accounts with respect to all the things that we have been doing.

Certainly, there are a lot of applications and sites that do the calculation, you can search on Google, and you will find the first site to convert from cryptocurrencies to the dollar or from one cryptocurrency to another, for me I do the calculation on the sites and not the applications because it is more accurate

There are many applications, programs and websites dedicated to calculating the price of a currency against other currencies, you can search for it on Google and you will find everything you are looking for.

• Useful or interesting 1

Okay, I like to choose only one and I recommend CoinMarketCap because you can easily use it and navigate the website, and it looks very detailed in the market, it is your responsibility to find the most suitable exchange price according to your choice. The only thing I use is that the page visits it whenever I want to make a conversion.

• +5 1

Hello mate I don't have any idea about this topic but now from your post I have learn how to calculate bit coin that I will get from this forum.

I do not think that I can provide you much information, but you should search for any currency you want to know on Google and save the page to return to it whenever you want

• +2 1