Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

You're right,I also enjoy using block chain as my wallet because its very secured,and your privacy will be respected, making it difficult for a third party to know the amount you have,talk less of tampering with them,I recommend you try using it

The word "blockchain" may refer to two separate ideas. It may apply to a cryptocurrency wallet. It's an online wallet for saving and sending cryptocurrencies. The second concept of blockchain is a network on which miners verify (confirm) and record any bitcoin transaction. Blockchain is a database in this situation. It's made up of a lot of bricks, each of which has a lot of records of transactions.

Yes, blockchain is a wallet where we will safe the coins and then transfer that coin to another wallet but in blockchain not every coin will safe just some 2 to 3 coins will be stored like BTC, ETH, LTC not all type of coins.

• +2 1

I think you should read more in order to be able to understand cryptocurrencies, blockchain is a book of bonds in which it records all transfers that occur in the world and this record can never be tampered with because it is present on millions of devices and there is a cryptocurrency wallet called Blockchain as well

• +1 1

In fact, my friend Blockchain is a state-of-the-art technology that allows cryptocurrencies to work with algorithms that connect to each other, including managing some of the things that secure transactions and where a wallet is considered the most secure portfolio of deposits and withdrawals.  Helps to make money easily available without complications

Blockchain wallet is one of the important cryptocurrency wallets used by a large number of people and available to people on the play store so there is nothing to worry about.

• +3 1

Fundamentally blockchain is an innovation which is utilized for Bitcoin and other digital forms of money however yes there is likewise a blockchain wallet which works same as numerous online crypto wallets. These two are various things don't blend them in with each other.

• +1 1

I think that the Blockchain is not only a wallet, it is a transaction record, people have a wallet in this register registered with a specific name, no one can know the owner of this address, but there is an address for each wallet so that you can exchange currencies through this address.

Block chain is not a wallet ۔wallet is different from block chain۔block chain is a system which operate cryptocurrency۔۔but the block chain basically not a wallet

Yes, blockchain is a wallet where we can store our coins and then pass them to another wallet, but not every coin will be stored in blockchain; only a few coins, such as BTC, ETH, and LTC, will be stored.

Actually there are a lot of wallet which can be called blockchain and the blockchain is a system to connect the wallets.

No brother. the blockchain is a technique. And while browsing many websites on the Internet, you undoubtedly encountered many explanations or labels regarding this technology, there are those who describe it as a technical revolution, and there are those who see it as a new generation of the Internet, or an innovative coding system.

• +2 1

Block chain is a network and also a wallet on the the btc works as the coin that's is to be done for transactions for the sender & receiver. Block chain is a very high & huge network that is under the control of the CEO & admin of the team.

• +3 1

The word blockchain is used to refer to two different things.

The first is a group of blocks in which all transactions that occur to a particular cryptocurrency are recorded by miners, and the second is a wallet that is used to store cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Well, the blockchain is the wallet, you've heard about its popularity and security, it's the best wallet right now with coinbase and nice for making transactions. 

• +3 1

My friend, Blockchain is a technology and cryptocurrencies are built on its basis, and it forms the third party by which cryptocurrency transfers are documented, but there is also a wallet called Blockchain for storing cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Blockchain in the technology behind bitcoin, its public ledger of all transaction involving bitcoin. Those ledgers are maintain and updated by miners and miners are being rewarded with bitcoin for such task. i hope this answer will make it clear as possible.

Yes, my dear friend, the blockchain is a good wallet for cryptocurrencies and most people use it as it is a safe wallet, but I don't know if that is just your question.

• +2 1

Yes my friend blockchain is a crypto wallet and it is only used for exchanging or for selling or to send and receives almost all type of crypto currency in all over the world.

According to me blockchain is the topmost wallet using in all over the world.

• +2 1

To be more specific, as a technology Blockchain is ruled by Cryptocurrency. And on the other hand, there is a wallet named Blockchain. It's on of the best wallets in the world to hold digital currencies.

Welcome, my dear friend, I thank you for this useful post and let me tell you that it is an excellent wallet for cryptocurrencies as you can deposit cryptocurrencies in it and store them safely because it is very safe and immune to fraud.

• +2 1

No, my friend, the blockchain is excellent technology and is of high quality inside the wallet. It is necessary in my opinion and very important in the crypto world.

Yes my friend blockchain is a wallet and blockchain is one of the best and secure wallet there is no need to worry about it if you want to use it you can use it as it's very secure and many people are using it so don't be confused while using this wallet. 

The blockchain is a wallet that you can put your balance that you earn from trading or investing in it and put it into it. It is really a safe wallet and it is one of the best wallets in the world. So I advise you to use it to keep your money safe

• +2 1

The blockchain wallet is a very reliable wallet and it is also safe and we can store many currencies in it, and the fees for withdrawing from it are not high.