Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

There are usually several wallets in the online world. Of those, I consider the blockchain wallet the most trusted. Because this wallet will give you the maximum security. That is why you can use this wallet to secure your coins

• +2 1

It's not a wallet but there is a wallet with the same name , I had the same issue you faced and the best solution to understand the difference is to search the net because no one can full explain this to you 

But what we can tell you that blockchain wallet worth using and no need to be worried about using it 

• +2 1

In a my way block chain is also a wallet having good security,so we can make our transaction and can store coins,it is digital technology which is working more strong towards the journey of success,crypto currency is now most popular all over the world having easy features every one can understand easily.

• +4 1

Blockchain is a popular forum where you can buy, store and trade and trade bitcoins and other top cryptocurrencies in the world, blackchain is also a wallet because wallet is also a forum where you buy, sell and trade coins 

• +2 1

Dear friend Blockchain is a wallet there is no need to be confused. There are a lot of wallets are existing to store money and also to exchange money. But the blockchain wallet is the best wallet to store money because it is very secure.

• +1 1

Can you be more details ?  What is blockchain technology or is it a third party .you can use it if you wnt this wallet i use myself a very good wallet . Blockchain wallet for mobile users has been provided on playstor .

There are always work good in the block chain wallet is also a good system .now most popular all over the world having easy feature every one can understand easily .according to what you to do with your crypto coin are designed each .

We should know that blockchain is the bitcoin wallet.It can also be used the explore to track the bitcoin transaction also it suggests all bitcoin transaction. 

Bitcoin is not a wallet it is a technology that creates a peer network using strong cryptography and keeping all peers inform of what ever that happens on the chain, wallets are software that store crypto currency

• +3 1

Blockchai is a wallet where you keep coins and Blockchain is a notebook in transactions every time we make a transaction, it will be recorded and the Blockchain wallet is a very popular wallet.

• +4 1

Yes dear blockchain is a best wallet.it is secure and safe .we can save our money.it is easy to use .it is the best wallet  for the beigners .the best thing about it is that its technology designed in shuch a manner that no one can  ever hack.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Dear friend block chain is itself wallet and there are a lot of currencies in which you would deal with. there are also other wallet but blockchain wallet is one of the best. We can easily deposit and withdrawal by this.

• +3 1

There is a problem with how I could be able to identify this kind of a wallet, in real sense I saw it in a movie and it is pretty much different from any other so its important I am able to understand what is the difference between a block chain wallet. 

Blockchain is like a database of cryptocurrency transactions, just like every transaction of with Bitcoin is recorded there. But there is also a cryptocurrency wallet that is called Blockchain wallet, that wallet only hold Bitcoin if I'm not mistaken.

Dear friend blockchain is a system which controls cryptocurrencies and also it is is a wallet where we save Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies you will not be confused for it if you do are detailed research on it and this is a great wallet where you can save your cryptocurrencies very securely.

• +4 1

No its not a wallet but it secure our wallet from hackers and scammers. Download blockchain from the app store protect your wallet do not do any laziness in this things. Thank you

I don't exactly understand what you're asking but if you're asking blockchain wallet, i would say it's a trustable wallet and easy to use. If you're asking what is blockchain, i would say it's a digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network.

• +1 1

The blockchain wallet is the wallet now, and it is the one that records all transactions related to the Bitcoin currency and will not limit the best of them in terms of safety and reliability in transactions.

It’s not just a wallet it serves more than that, it’s a chain.  It records the discipline of cryptocurrency data.  It tops the wallet market by serving the best service to customers.If the case involves innovation, it's certainly great, although the two are connected, and for blockchain.com it's a wallet for some notable digital currencies, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin.

The blockchain is run through cryptocurrencies where this wallet is very impressive and the security of the wallets in the world can be used and dealt with easily without any hassle or any problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Yes ofcourse mate blockchain is a wallet which you can store your coin infact you can sell and buy when you do some verifications and did you also know it is one of the safest wallet that involves two steps verification so it can not be easily hacked as long as you keep your details to yourself.

the blockchain is a wallet too, I mean there is a wallet called the blockchain and the blockchain is the system which allows you to send and receive the money on the internet,

Black chain wallet you said is not know by me if u can be more clear explain where and how you come across it may be I can also make research to authenticate it as a wallet or not

• +1 1

Blockchain is a peer to peer system and if you want to learn more about blockchain you can watch some youtube videos because they can explain it easily. There's a blockchain wallet, and you can downloand it from app store or google play store. I beileve it's a trustable wallet.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

You can actually use a blockchain wallet, and you can also work on other wallets. I use a trust wallet, really, it is safe and reliable.